Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS (567 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
While every man os preparing to enjoy the Christmas with their wife's and children, a Man can be seen cry and begging his wife to come back after she left him and the kids for three weeks.

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZlsYMynqw

nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abeg make una help am find him wife o.

1 Like

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by muyico(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lazy~ness! Build all ur faith in GOD! who be human being? Dat is life is on his nostril
Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

DADDYCK, IS AVAILABLE.
Come apply before AndroidAI take over cheesy

4 Likes

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Lazy~ness! Build all ur faith in GOD! who be human being? Dat is life is on his nostril

Of course everyone needs God but his concern for now is who will look after the children and the new baby on his back while he goes to work. He's not been going to work since she left.
Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod.
Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by habsydiamond(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Of course everyone needs God but his concern for now is who will look after the children and the new baby on his back while he goes to work. He's not been going to work since she left.
what a pity... why would a woman abandon her baby for 3weeks.... thats not a mother but a murderer... why not go with the baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
what a pity... why would a woman abandon her baby for 3weeks.... thats not a mother but a murderer... why not going with the baby

Of course she's not a mother.

Watch the video to hear how and why she did that. The man narrated everything there.
Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by habsydiamond(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Of course she's not a mother.

Watch the video to hear how and why she did that. The man narrated everything there.

OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by AndroidAI(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jeon:
grin

DADDYCK, IS AVAILABLE.
Come apply before AndroidAI take over cheesy

DaddyCK is no longer disturbing me like before. I don't know what I did wrong cry

1 Like

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Jeon(f): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
AndroidAI:

DaddyCK is no longer disturbing me like before. I don't know what I did wrong cry

Even me... upon the mentions.
I don't know what I did to my wife...
You know it's Christmas season /he's avoiding us to make the responsibilities lesser..

This is a sign of bad/weak housewife.

3 Likes

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by muyico(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He no get mama abi? Am wedlock victim !
Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by AndroidAI(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jeon:

Even me... upon the mentions.
I don't know what I did to my wife...
You know it's Christmas season /he's avoiding us to make the responsibilities lesser..

This is a sign of bad/weak housewife.

DaddyCK i want you inside me cry

1 Like

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
He should get a nanny if he doesn't have relatives within the environment
Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: HEARTBREAK WHT CUD MAKE A MAN CRY LIKE DIS AFTER WIFE ABANDONED HIM AND HIS KIDS by sameoldguy: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
My woman…. my everything

(1) (Reply)

Served Boss 14years / Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller / Please Help Find Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.