Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (62734 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by PrettyCrystal: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2018
A Nigerian man has been left devastated after he recently discovered that his wife of three years has been having an extra-marital affair. According to a social media influencer, Rita Egwu, the man's wife had been going see her lover (who is also married) in the apartment he rented for her years ago.

The woman who has now filed for divorce, allegedly told her husband that the man in question lavishes money on her and is very caring. She also allegedly said that she only married him to get a child because of her age. 

Read the full report below; 

I am so unhappy this morning. A male friend of mine just called to inform me that he just found out his wife of 3 years had maintained the rent of her former house where she lived before they got married. She had been going to spend time with the married man she was dating before they got married.

On confronting her she said "If na you, you go leave that kind man for yourself?" " He lavishes me with money and is very caring, I only married you to have a child because of my age".

Honestly, I have nothing to say to him. My only advice was he should just pray and forgive. He should find out what the married man is doing right and emulate.

Abi wetin I for talk?

Chai! Dude is inconsolable and keeps rambling " I love my wife and wanted the best for her".

Meanwhile madam moved out when he traveled. She took everything including pulling the electric wires on the wall, spoons, mop stick, matchstick, pure water nylon bag, broom etc. Left only the chairs in the living room because they are old.

She has filed for divorce already. He will be reading comments.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-heartbroken-after-wife-revealed-why-she-cheated-on-him-with-married-man.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2018
when we say don't marry all these desperate overage women who are very close to menopause they will call us fools.experience is the best teacher .your mumu friend is still saying he love a cheating woman.tell your friend I said he should enjoy the fruit of his labour.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Your wife cheated on you yet you're there crying saying shíts that you love her... Dude should run and get tested for STD. He should be glad he's alive. She didn't kill him.

These hoes ain't loyal. But that's none of my business.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Rityonyi(f): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2018
grin
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by GudluckIBB(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Nairaland and fictional stories again

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by delugajackson: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hoes don't retire. We keep hammering it on these men but they chose not to listen. Now here you are, crying over an unrepentant hoe that does not even give a rat a.ss about your existence. You should be happy she filed for divorce, now she can carry-on with her whoring life peacefully and without interferance.

There is nothing more dangerous than staying in a toxic relationship/marriage, and there is nothing more deadlier than a cheating wife. For a woman that dated a married man in her past, it shows her lack of standards and level of irresponsibility, and not even marriage can change her.

Moral of the story - Never take a hoe for a wife.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by eluquenson(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Super story again

Let his brain do the justice, whether to accept the divorce & move on or get killed by a desperate wife.
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by carammel(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
What is he doing wrong?
Has he gone out of shape?
Has he stopped being romantic?
How does he dress and smell?
Does he give her more money?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Drniyi4u(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xaos:
Your wife cheated on you yet you're there crying saying shíts that you love her... Dude should run and get tested for STD. He should be glad he's alive. She didn't kill him.

These hoes ain't loyal. But that's none of my business.

See them, later they will say it's natural for men to cheat but when served same thing hot by a woman, they cry blue murder, nansense.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
After GOD........ fear WOMEN! shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by redsquare(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by chronique(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Go bitch,get out of the way, get out the way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
This one is seriously mad
He should "look for what the married man is doing and emulate him"
The adviser is mad.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by stubbornman(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Women why always bad sometimes
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by adsamsom: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bros, u sure say no bi you ? enlarge ur size
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Haba She married him just to get a child?
Abeg, if there is any lady between the ages of 25 and 32 here, who just wanna get a child, please contact me. Have a child for me and go your way. Baby mama na im sure past Abeg.
To marry dey fear me.

4 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by GOFRONT(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

Na men cheat pass

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by jibolarazor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gh
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?
Mr man,you have to do everything to keep your wife,those other men out there are not smiling.
why should do all those when he can easily 10 more women all for himself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Navalsadiq(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
delugajackson:
Hoes don't retire. We keep hammering it on these men but they chose not to listen. Now here you are, crying over an unrepentant hoe that does not even give a rat a.ss about your existence. You should be happy she filed for divorce, now she can carry-on with her whoring life peacefully and without interferance.

There is nothing more dangerous than staying in a toxic relationship/marriage, and there is nothing more deadlier than a cheating wife. For a woman that dated a married man in her past, it shows her lack of standards and level of irresponsibility, and not even marriage can change her.

Moral of the story - Never take a hoe for a wife.
what you can't change in a relationship you can't change it marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by yeyeboi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rOsy247(f): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
carammel:
What is he doing wrong?

Wish I can like this post a thousand times. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Same questions they ask the women when it's the other way round.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Beno3: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Never trust a woman. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by rozayx5(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reason I see any man as foolish for chasing women

While leaving better stuff

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
I can't be heartbroken....my wife knows me well...

Am no cheat...but she knows how cold I can be on issues....so she won't.

9 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by AmazingELixir: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

This is heart wrenching, ego smashing, BP rising and utterly humiliating.

Sorry brother pick up the broken pieces of your heart and move on...

6 Likes

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
People will still not have sense after reading this �
Wetin consign me?

#TeamBabyMama

1 Like

Re: Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. by Quidquopro: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.