Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,522 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra (1145 Views)

Please Car Expert I Need Your Advise On This / Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) / Help Me PLEASE!! Car Starts, Moves A Little Then Stops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Emaytex(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Before now I was planning to buy Camry 2012 or Corolla 2013 with a budget of 4million naira. But as it is now with this dollar rate I can't even get naija used of that car. I checked Jiji and found out that I can get Hyundai product foreign use with that budget
Now am considering Hyundai Elantra 2011 or 2012 with that budget (foreign used) .
Please advise needed on that as per the
Maintenance culture
Durability
Availability of parts and cost of getting it
Ruggedity.
E.t.c
Pardon my grammar blunders.
Awaiting professionals advice.
Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by dawnomike(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Emaytex:
Before now I was planning to buy Camry 2012 or Corolla 2013 with a budget of 4million naira. But as it is now with this dollar rate I can't even get naija used of that car. I checked Jiji and found out that I can get Hyundai product foreign use with that budget
Now am considering Hyundai Elantra 2011 or 2012 with that budget (foreign used) .
Maintenance culture
Durability
Ruggedity.
E.t.c
Ut is a good car...
Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Emaytex(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Ut is a good car...
Thanks
Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by RZArecta(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Parts are available, mechanics are available. It's within your budget, buy and enjoy it. Don't allow anybody discourage you because they won't add ten Kobo to help upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by saysugar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Check out olist cars

1 Like

Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Emaytex(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
RZArecta:
Parts are available, mechanics are available. It's within your budget, buy and enjoy it. Don't allow anybody discourage you because they won't add ten Kobo to help upgrade
Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emaytex:
Maintenance culture
Durability
Ruggedity.
E.t.c
9months used 2008 Santa Fe AWD Limited
Non-accident

Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Oxef123(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's a very good Car boss
Parts are available ,good fuel economy and it's durable
I can help you get one if you're interested
WhatsApp me:08053735415
Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by mylesJ: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2022
I have Hyundai Elantra Used and Hyundai Sonata toks .. distress sale .2013 and 2012 respectively. For 3.5 and 4.5m .

Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Michael547(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Emaytex:
Maintenance culture
Durability
Ruggedity.
E.t.c
I'm a professional honest mechanic...I can help you with the car Inspection....contact me on 08167469103
Re: Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra by Manuella4ace: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Emaytex:
Maintenance culture
Durability
Ruggedity.
E.t.c

Get a clean Nigerian used 2013 Toyota Camry and rest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Half And Top Engine? / Please Can Anybody Help Me Out On Nigeria Fairly Used Infinity Qx4.i Need Advice / Nissan Xterra Transmission Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.