Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Is Half And Top Engine? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Half And Top Engine? (1049 Views)

How Much Is Half Engine And Top For Infinity QX4 / How Much Is Half & Top Engine (2002 Toyota Camry) And Where Do I Get Good One / Market Price For Half And Top Engine For Mercedez Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Half And Top Engine? by CarNaWife: 10:16pm On May 14, 2023
I keep on hearing half and top engine. But would like to understand it clearly because I was getting confused from people explaining it wrongly

The engine has the injector manifold sitting on top the top cylinder. While the top cylinder is on top the engine.

Some people said half and top is the engine and top cylinder and the injector manifold is not among. and while others said the injector manifold is among the top engine. Example is this, if one is buying half and top engine, does the injector manifold a must on it? Or is not among?
Re: What Is Half And Top Engine? by vastolord4(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2023
I got mine in December.. half nd top is just the engine block without the manifold, plugs, *injectors and rails, starter, steering pump, alternator, compressor and belt..

Re: What Is Half And Top Engine? by CarNaWife: 2:38am On May 15, 2023
vastolord4:
I got mine in December.. half nd top is just the engine block without the manifold, plugs, *injectors and rails, starter, steering pump, alternator, compressor and belt..
oh ok. But I see some half and top with injector manifold coil and pluss. Online on jiji and it's kind of confusing.. did yours include water pump?
Re: What Is Half And Top Engine? by vastolord4(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2023
CarNaWife:
oh ok. But I see some half and top with injector manifold coil and pluss. Online on jiji and it's kind of confusing.. did yours include water pump?

Make sure never to buy from and online store. Alway go for a physical inspection with a trusted mechanic.. waterpump is inside the block in my type of engine

(1) (Reply)

Orange Lights On Dashboard Turns Me Off. / Volks Wagon OCTAVIA / Help, Treat As Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.