Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,317 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bolt Account Permanently Blocked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bolt Account Permanently Blocked (561 Views)

The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? / How To Correct Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problem Permanently / Portion Of Enugu-onitsha Express Way Blocked Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by GhostRider1991: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'M a driver on bolt platform, my account was permanently blocked today.

Can I open another account with the same car ?

Please, if you have experienced such your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by kingscare1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
GhostRider1991:
I'M a driver on bolt platform, my account was permanently blocked today.

Can I open another account with the same car ?

Please, if you have experienced such your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Use indrive
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by GhostRider1991: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
kingscare1:

Use indrive

I'm in benin city

I don't think Indrive is very active here
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by Leemekzy: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
TRY UBER
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by GhostRider1991: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Leemekzy:
TRY UBER

Okay, I'll check if they are in benin city

Thank you
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by determination26(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
The real question is, why was your account permanently blocked? I've been driving on bolt here in Benin since they began operation and I have never been permanently blocked, I was temporarily blocked on one occasion of which I reported at the office at akpakpava and everything was sorted out same day. If you don't check the cause, you'll probably keep getting blocked on uber and rida. Either ways, give the two aforementioned apps a try but please be careful.
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by Leemekzy: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
GhostRider1991:

Okay, I'll check if they are in benin city
Thank you
UWC.
Re: Bolt Account Permanently Blocked by GhostRider1991: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
determination26:
The real question is, why was your account permanently blocked? I've been driving on bolt here in Benin since they began operation and I have never been permanently blocked, I was temporarily blocked on one occasion of which I reported at the office at akpakpava and everything was sorted out same day. If you don't check the cause, you'll probably keep getting blocked on uber and rida. Either ways, give the two aforementioned apps a try but please be careful.

I think it is because I select the rides I accept, I'm already on rida, I'll check uber out after the new year.

Thank you for your input.

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message / Omegle Vs. Dirtyroulette: Best Platforms To Talk To Strangers For Free / Insecurity In Nigeria: What Has Gone Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.