Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Lecturer Is On My Neck - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Is On My Neck (7552 Views)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Is On My Neck by prettyjulie(f): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
Each time i sit and think about this,i always say to myself ''you are so doomed''
i struggled to get an admission into d university,an admission i had sought 4 going to four years,and when finally i got it,i started regretting again,i study medicine in my school,but unfortunately my lecturer handled my core courses,i tried to avoid any problem that can occur between me and any lecturer but i was wrong,

one day this man gave us a test of which i was very sure i was going to pass, but when the result came out,i was shocked to realise dat i didnt only fail it but i failed it woefully,i went to his office to lodge a complaint he promised me that he would do something about it,i was happy wen he called me that he was going to give me a wonderful mark even though i failed it,after some days he called me to meet him in his office,i went there only for him to tell me that he is in love wit me.

i was shocked and thought he was joking but then i was wrong,he pestered me but i kept saying NO,now he has finally told me that he would deal wit me,am so scared i don't want to fail.

Please what do i do now? I am so confused
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Excelboi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^ story, too muc to read! Arent you the one that open a thread where your boyfrnd brother want you? Now here we go again hope ur serious. I wish i cn read it! Sorry
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Excelboi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Finally, i tried to read it! You are in a difficult cross road, its either you are submissive or you move away frm that institution,i knw you may loose a yr bt there is no way out! Even if you lodge a complaint to the school authority,you may be prolonging ur trauma, Oh sorry, always ladies kai!
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by 195(f): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by deniyor: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Lets assume you are serious - or for those who are really in this situation.

There are ways to handle this.
You can use the remain virgin before marriage trick to hold him off for now, and see if he can respect your stance. More likely he will want you more to be the first to pop the cherry.

Since this is in naija, it is not easy to change institutions like they do in other places so you are stuck.
First make sure you secretly record all conversations with the lecturer. In your conversations, make sure you clearly tell the lecturer you are not interested and make him state what he really wants. It will be nicer if you can make him state he wants your puzzy for you to get good marks.

Then report to the police and the university institution. And that should be it. you will save others, but you might also get repercussions from other lectures.
If you are scared of possible retribution from other randy lecturers, just blackmail the lecturer.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by nsodo: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
It is a problem for many young girls at university but what you do next time you meet that guy go with a recorder and record him so that you can be with proof but without that no body will ever believe you. After getting the information from him say no and be serious in case he fools around take him to court.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Bisjosh(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
D best thing to do is to arrange for cult boys to beat him black and blue and to warn him to stay clear of U̶̲̥̅̊!!!!!! Or tell them to bundle him inside a booth and drive him far away to torture him for a few hours. cheesy
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by DAVE5(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^ wat if d lecturer is a cult member too

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Bisjosh(f): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
If d lecturer is also a cultist then, ℓ̊ cld send some opc guys to U̶̲̥̅̊ to negotiate with him tongue
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
I repeat again, In this age of technological advancement, no girl needs to go thru this.
Please be sharp and use your head. Don't tell me all of you just watch oyibo film for watching sake.

Simply take a sound recorder along with you on one such occasions and record the entire conversation (making sure he says a whole lot of incriminating things) and that's it. You have him in the palm of your hand.

OR

If he has a wife, meet up with him somewhere and have a firend follow to snap picture of you and him and threaten blackmail.

Your options are limitless. Stop being a bloody cry-baby! cool
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by omega25red(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

I repeat again, In this age of technological advancement, no girl needs to go thru this.
Please be sharp and use your head. Don't tell me all of you just watch oyibo film for watching sake.
Simply take a sound recorder along with you on one such occasions and record the entire conversation (making sure he says a whole lot of incriminating things) and that's it. You have him in the palm of your hand.
OR
If he has a wife, meet up with him somewhere and have a firend follow to snap picture of you and him and threaten blackmail.

Now this is what im talking about. record that fool and blackmail him the same way he is blackmailing you or better yet follow bisjosh advice and have his azz whooped by some dudes though you might end up having to give them some pvssy. Just so sad that these types of nonsense are still going down in that country
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by 195(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Chuksethel: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

OR

Do u think that it is a wise idea to pay evil wif evil?. Remember 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by imconfused(f): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hi poster,
I am sorry for what you are going through.This same thing drove me out of  naija and worst of all,they were two dirty smelly old men.I was a young girl,no bf ,nothing.I was just  trying to pass my 2nd MBBS.I thought it was a joke until my result came out and i saw FAIL and it was too late to do much.My viva was hell with the man insulting and threatening me.We requested remark etc but my script got missing.Eventually,i was forced to repeat the class and the same man came to deal with me again.I told my parents and all hell broke loose(note that my mom na fellow professor oo but different unis yet they had guts) and even though it didn't happen on the spot,it set off a trail of events which eventually got them sacked and disgraced.

You can't imagine the depression i went through,people came to tell me to do it,after all i wouldn't be the first and my privates were not made of gold etc(i was among the no sex before marriage bridgade so sleeping with oga lecturer wasn't even an option).
I regret not being technology savvy,this cost me a lot cos i had no proof, I just had to leave naija

Please,INFORM YOUR PARENTS.they will pay him a visit to dissuade him OR  like mine,go straight to the provost of your Uni.
  Do you have a recorder or even a phone with a recorder?USE IT!!
  Do you have male friends?The very aggressive ones?They could massage his jaw and spine with their fists(NOT RECOMMENDED!!this is if all other techniques fail)

Please,do not beg him to have mercy on you etc.You will come off as weak.Tell him NO,Report him to who you can and go and read your books.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by DAVE5(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
so does a 1 wrong and 1 right make a right? grin
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Chuksethel:

Do u think that it is a wise idea to pay evil wif evil?. Remember 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Evil with evil how? My guy abeg no dey talk out of random.
Someone has come to visit you with evil, and by wisdom, you conter-attack their plan and FORCE them to leave you alone as it should be, because that is the only language the devil understands.
Pls Verify the evil in her defending herself and ensuring her peace. I'm thinking you want her to just go there and take it up the @ss right? what if it were your daughter or sister?
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by imconfused(f): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
Chuksethel:

I cannot believe someone would open his mouth and say this, A lecturer is harassing a student for sex.What good do you want her to pay his evil with?Praying and petting? shocked shocked
You will pray but return faya for faya
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2011
This same thing happened to a friend of mine too. She repeated a class twice cos a professor who also happened to be a family friend and a guardian wanted to sleep with her! She kept refusing hs advances and also did not inform her mum or anyone until she repeated the third tym. The mum was soo disapointed and they reported to the school authorities, having a proof ( recorded conversation) to back up their claims. It was later found out that she was not the only girl in dat situation. He eventually had hs way wv some, while others kept repeatn too or withdrew from the school. The prof faced the panel n was punished and he later died of stroke years later.

Op, my advice is that u speak out, inform your parents, den go along wv d suggestions given here, esp the 'recording part'.

Op it works out fine for you and I hope th b.astArd is duely punished!
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 02, 2011
embarassed
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Mynd44: 2:27am On Sep 02, 2011
blackmail!!!!!
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by dustydee: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
prettyjulie:

one day this man gave us a test of which i was very sure i was going to pass, but when the result came out,i was shocked to realise dat i didnt only fail it but i failed it woefully,i went to his office to lodge a complaint he promised me that he would do something about it,i was happy wen he called me that he was going to give me a wonderful mark even though i failed it,after some days he called me to meet him in his office,i went there only for him to tell me that he is in love wit me.

i was shocked and thought he was joking but then i was wrong,he pestered me but i kept saying NO,now he has finally told me that he would deal wit me,am so scared i don't want to fail.

Please what do i do now? I am so confused
why were u happy that he was going to manufacture marks for you but worried when he asked for payment?
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by DaDoctor: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
dustydee:

why were u happy that he was going to manufacture marks for you but worried when he asked for payment?

ask her o!
had she earned it wud she have stooped that low?
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by DaDoctor: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^come moderators! be guided o! WHO PERMITTED YOU ALL TO TAKE OFF THE POSTS MADE EARLIER ON THIS TOPIC?

WOULDNT U ALLOW PEOPLE AIR THEIR VIEWS AND COME IN WITH THEIR EXPERIENCES SINCE U GUYS DONT HAVE ONE?

IN THAT CASE YOU GUYS SHUD ENJOY THE POST AND ADVISE ACCORDINGLY
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by brixton: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
if u cant beat them u join them. Shag him and even make him pay your bills. No big deal about it,na normal ting wen gurls de do to survive
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by BoraWizzle(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
, This is my own candid opinion. A bright student always know they are. If u believe u did well in that class, take the Son-Of-A-B***h on, ! This is one big problem we face in Nigerian Colleges & University for the past couple of decades. Better still report him to the school authority/Police!, Good luck.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
itz funny but the so called lecturer fit follow dey offer u solutions 4 nairaland here, in my own case I will kill the lecturer cos it is apparent he wants to ruin me and my future and am justified to eliminate anything dat inconviniences my development so am imploying you to think about this option cos itz d easiest and u will be at peace 4reva.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by whosefault(f): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
If your lecturer is on your neck, take him off or better still you can tell him how much you love him but you cannot ruin his life because of your current state of health. You can choose your peak from the deadly diseases you know in the world  grin shocked
It will help. Try it. Olodo… cry cry cry
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by badmrkt(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
give am poison mek em drink, tongue
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Xionez(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
i totally agree with 2buff and deniyor.
Record everything!!!!
No one will take you serious if you dont have proof.
For Petes sake, every phone, BB, Sammy, Nokia etc -even Chinko- has a recorder of any sort. So USE IT!!!!!
Its not there for nothing.

Ladies nowadays ask for the latest gadgets, flaunt the latest gadget and yet ask them of one common feature and they will just gaze at you or their gadgets like they've just seen it for the first time. Its annoying. angry
Pesin wey get no fit use, Pesin wey won get don masta d tin die. sad

Please do yourself a favour and would-be victims by exposing him.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by ASANIGBO(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
THIS IS A SERIOUS CASE.

HANDLE IT WELL.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by God2man(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
It happened to a strong christian sister in one university. She went for a personal retreat, crying to God for divine intervention. God did. The lecturer was terrorized in the dream by the angel of the living God, the lecture was told to go and beg the sister. The lecturer started looking for the sister, he could not find the sister until the sister returned from the prayer retreat. The sister was suprised when the lecture came to apologise. This is a true testimony.  It is not a fable. "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" so say The Bible. Pray hard, fast and cry to God for help. He will surely fight for you. Do not result to cult, blackmailing, it could be counter productive. God bless you. God2man.It happened to a strong christian sister in one university. She went for a personal retreat, crying to God for divine intervention. God did. The lecturer was terrorized in the dream by the angel of the living God, the lecture was told to go and beg the sister. The lecturer started looking for the sister, he could not find the sister until the sister returned from the prayer retreat. The sister was suprised when the lecture came to apologise. This is a true testimony.  It is not a fable. "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" so say The Bible. Pray hard, fast and cry to God for help. He will surely fight for you. Do not result to cult, blackmailing, it could be counter productive. God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by 4BUB4K4R: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
For anyone that truly finds themselves in this position, if you know that you passed the test or exam, meet any female lecturer in your department or faculty, explain the situation and say you want your papers remarked. Once your issue reaches senate level, I doubt other lecturers would try to penalize you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped / Uniben Part Time Form, PGD, MASTERS And Post UME Any Info U Want. / Uk University Of Hull Applicants 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.