Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Lecturer Is On My Neck - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Is On My Neck (7571 Views)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by kunlekunle: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
tell him u dont want him to have AIDS
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Tkartworld(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
UNIVERSITY IS A NEW HELL FOR EVERYONE.

Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Ahbeke(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
HE want to date u or Bleep u? Lecturer end up marrying their student, i av lecturer dat ask mi out in school nd i no their intention,i agree for one dat av good intention,HE ASK FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE BT FOR MY PERSONAL REASON I SAID NO. We are still best of friend even outside school,i just decided not to date him again cos i want to marry someone dat we av d same believ
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Ahbeke(f): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yes lecturer are something else but u can only have problem if u are below average,no how he will mark u down and all lecture will mark u down as well dat u will leave with bad grades when i was in poly 3 lecturer gang up and dealt wit mi i av 2 extra yr but wit dat my result is still beta dan those dat did not av any extra yr,in my university days was terrible cos i was dating one of my lecture and its makes so many of my other lecturer victimize mi,i read my books well dat i can cal for my script anytime,so ur lecturer is disturbing u, report him to God as well
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Shoaboy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tel him dat u are HIV + AND BACK IT UP WIT MEDICAL RESULT.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by DaDoctor: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
Ahbeke:

Yes lecturer are something else but u can only have problem if u are below average,no how he will mark u down and all lecture will mark u down as well dat u will leave with bad grades when i was in poly 3 lecturer gang up and dealt wit mi i av 2 extra yr but wit dat my result is still beta dan those dat did not av any extra yr,in my university days was terrible cos i was dating one of my lecture and its makes so many of my other lecturer victimize mi,i read my books well dat i can cal for my script anytime,so your lecturer is disturbing u, report him to God as well

a candid opinion.

ONE QUESTION PLS
IF A STUDENT FEELS SHE IS SO HOT AND CAN PASS TRU ALL BARRCICADE TO MAKE SUCCESS AND EVENTUALLY FAILS WHAT WILL SHE SAY?

ISNT IT THAT THE LECTURER WANTED HER?

PLS NAIJA GALS FREE US
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Shoaboy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tel him dat u are HIV + AND BACK IT UP WIT MEDICAL RESULT.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
And this is why she MUST have a digital recording for such cases to stand in court. Ofcourse the best option is to pray to God and let him send his angel to deal with the man, but this option isn't open for everyone.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Outstrip(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
If you took a test and he failed you can't you prove that he is up to something with the actual test. Find out who these things are reported to. Don't just sit there and fold your hands and say it is over. Help yourself
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by demmyzenny(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
Just tell him politely that u are HIV positive and u dont want to implicate him. Gd luck
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Dondav(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hmmm!!
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by seyibrown(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
. . . and some people still wonder why some parents prefer to send there children to 'expensive' private universities there?
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by sleekdot(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2011
Tell him you are HIV positive
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by VUVUZELA10: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Try Ambrose Alli University formula and model less extortion. It will work perfectly well.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
lecturer y?
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by BabaEleko(m): 5:02am On Sep 03, 2011
Abeg weed out all this recorder prayer solution jorr. @ op. . . . Hook up with me I go borrow u semi auto with a silencer. Case closed one time.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2011
Right. A life on the run from the popo sounds like a very viable solution . cheesy
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by hollandis(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2011
Have you done your MB?Is the lectureer not a human being,cant you go out with him?U didnt mention he is married or you have a boyfriend.if you dont like him tell him so.wooing is a normal routine in a girl's life,stop creating a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by MMM2(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2011
then give him what he want angry
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by wazobiang: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
nike said, "just do it". it being whatever you feel is the best. do him, any which way. as in either give him what he wants or deal with him. set him up. its easy. contact me.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

Abeg weed out all this recorder prayer solution jorr. @ op. . . . Hook up with me I go borrow u semi auto with a silencer. Case closed one time.

BOKO HARAM
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Xionez(m): 1:06am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^^
Abeg, no dey shout BO KO HRAM for here. Make they no carry their wahala visit Oga Seun.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by deadie(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2011
If this is true, it is the kind of thing that gets me seething with rage. As people have suggested, get evidence of his pressure on you and report him to the school authorities, WHILE not forgetting to make him sign some kind of undertaking for your safety.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by member479760: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2011
na d first time wey you go fukc lecturer b dat!
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Mynd44: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2011
Xionez:

^^^^
Abeg, no dey shout BO KO HRAM for here. Make they no carry their wahala visit Oga Seun.

Dem no dey use internet
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
Your best option is a miracle which can be gotten by taking the matter into prayers. If your wardrobe is dress to kill or to look sexy, then you have to change it. Above all, ask God for the wisdom to handle and overcome the situation and you don't have a relationship with God then you need it now. To start with you need to the cross and surrender all. Wishing the best in all. All Is Well smiley
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
You are yet to clarify if he wants to date you or he wants to sleep with you but if it for the bed then your best option is a miracle which can be gotten by taking the matter into prayers. If your wardrobe is dress to kill or to look sexy, then you have to change it. Above all, ask God for the wisdom to handle and overcome the situation and if you don't have a relationship with God then you need it now. To start with you need to go the cross and surrender all. Wishing the best in all. All Is Well smiley
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Beync(f): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
This used to be a very tough situation but honestly, as some people has said, you need to get clear evidence with sound recorder to proof your claims. you dont need to sleep with any lecturer especialy when you know you hav put what is required to pass your exams.
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^Benyc! I saw a reply you posted on the HELLFIRE thread! Would you be kind enough to send me a mail elaborating? mikaelocee@gmail.com! smiley
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Beync(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
ok^
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thanx!
Re: My Lecturer Is On My Neck by Beync(f): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
u r welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mouau Aptitude Test Past Questions And Solutions / Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria / BACWWAN In Collaboration With NPOWER Build Graduates 67 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.