Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

AC Is Writing F3 Code - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / AC Is Writing F3 Code (859 Views)

Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / 10kva Servo Stablizer, Heavy Duty Blender, Rechargeable Fans, DC/AC Fan / Can I Connect My Solar Panel To A Hybrid Inverter And Then To My AC Loads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AC Is Writing F3 Code by phrezzz: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Guys any help? My AC started writing this error code F3. it's an inverter AC. Took it to a repairer and he said 50k to repair. I don't know If he was saying the truth but came here to confirm
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by Onyenze9: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2022
inverter Ac is difficult to repair...get him to sign an agreement
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by gaby(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2022
phrezzz:
Guys any help? My AC started writing this error code F3. it's an inverter AC. Took it to a repairer and he said 50k to repair. I don't know If he was saying the truth but came here to confirm

The guy sef no understand the error code just like you but you have marketed and sold yourself to him. So, he's set to murder you bill-wise and afterwards do his trial and error.

That AC life no go ever remain the same again, trust me.
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by phrezzz: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2022
gaby:

The guy sef no understand the error code just like you but you have marketed and sold yourself to him. So, he's set to murder you bill-wise and afterwards do his trial and error.

That AC life no go ever remain the same again, trust me.
he hasn't touched it yet. I told him to wait
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by gaby(m): 1:30am On Dec 25, 2022
phrezzz:

What make is it?
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by gaby(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2022
phrezzz:

Shine ya eye...theres nothing wrong with your ac.

This your case describes in the most hilarious if forms what Nigeria as an entity is.

You spend all these years and money for school..but see you here at the mercy of someone wey no even fit write F or even 3.

Shaking my head..

Pick up your ac remote. Go on the fan button, click and adjust.

Ciaooo

Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by phrezzz: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
gaby:

Shine ya eye...theres nothing wrong with your ac.

This your case describes in the most hilarious if forms what Nigeria as an entity is.

You spend all these years and money for school..but see you here at the mercy of someone wey no even fit write F or even 3.

Shaking my head..

Pick up your ac remote. Go on the fan button, click and adjust.

Ciaooo
it's not fan mode. F3 is actually an error for inverter AC's. I know what I'm talking about.

Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by phrezzz: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
gaby:

What make is it?

skyrun
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by gaby(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
phrezzz:
it's not fan mode. F3 is actually an error for inverter AC's. I know what I'm talking about.

Thank. you for the lesson, bro.
Re: AC Is Writing F3 Code by Warren7: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2023
AC's involvement in writing F3 code is a testament to the intersection of science and technology. F3, a cutting-edge programming language, epitomizes innovation in code development. heating repair bedford ny likely represents advancements in algorithmic efficiency, modular design, or even breakthroughs in programming paradigms. This collaboration underscores the symbiosis between scientific principles and technological prowess, pushing the boundaries of what's achievable in the dynamic realm of coding.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Favorite Iphone Ringtones For Free / Crash Victim Follows Doctor’s Orders And Grows Nose On Forehead / Over 200,000 People Apply To Live On Mars Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.