Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. (2544 Views)

Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Revadebola: 3:32am On Dec 25, 2022
HOW I CELEBRATE THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.

Let me share with you how i celebrate the Christmas season, possibly you will learn a thing or two from it.

Today, Sunday being Christmas day, we will have a Christmas Sunday service in the church.

All our adult biological children and the grandchildren have been around to stay with us for some days (with my wife and I).

I deliberately cut back my busy ministerial schedules to stay at home.

We chat, gist and I play with the family.

It may interest you to know, that all my grandchildren are very fond of me.

On boxing day, we stay indoors together and have an exclusive family retreat.

During the family retreat: we have a worship and thanksgiving session.

Intensive prayers, teachings of the Word of God and I share more of my personal life experiences with the family to impact knowledge and mentor them.

It is also a time we take to evaluate and review family issues.

We also take note of individual important dates for the coming year, e.g, birthdays, events etc.

We end the festive season with my laying on of hands and making fatherly prophetic declarations on the family.

Administration of Holy Communion and anointing them to go forth and succeed in the coming year.

You too being part of my spiritual family, i will request you to get a bottle of anointing oil ready and daily listen to the audio broadcast for the 7 consecutive days, I will be praying on the bottle of anointing oil for you to succeed in the year, 2023.

I care and love you as your pastor and spiritual father.

Remain blessed, in Jesus Name.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by BOLATINUBU01: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Non of our business

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by jazinogold(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Kk
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Tonypen247(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
H
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by IyaTola: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2022
grin

I will be at Modupe Cole to give gifts from there to some hospitals to settle some bills and finally to the police station to spend the rest of the day with our officers of the law
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Doyou2019: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Non of our business
A comment typical of Tinubidiots.
We've said it a million times on here , no real Omo oodua behaves like urchins, which beggars the question : "Does any Yoruba from a good home follow the likes of Thiednuubu?"

For the sociologists.

6 Likes

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by BOLATINUBU01: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

A comment typical of Tinubidiots.
No real Omo oodua behaves like this which beggars the question : "Does any Yoruba from a good home follows the likes of Thiednuubu?"

For the sociologists.
only option for you boda ode

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Sucre6: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Non of our business

You are such a very bitter soul

The op is far older than you and I won't dare stand where he stands in real life not to talk of talking disrespectfully to him, don't allow this senselessness to follow u to 2023.
May the Lord heal your bitter soul

Revadebola

It's always nice having a Christmas tradition sir, though I ain't married yet but I already have a Christmas ritual and tradition that I don't miss. You are such a great dad and grand dad cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by BOLATINUBU01: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Sucre6:

You are such a very bitter soul

The op is far older than you and I won't dare stand where he stands in real life not to talk of talking disrespectfully to him, don't allow this senselessness to follow u to 2023.
May the Lord heal your bitter soul

Revadebola

It's always nice having a Christmas tradition sir, though I ain't married yet but I already have a Christmas ritual and tradition that I don't miss. You are such a great dad and grand dad cool
y the thing con pain you like this grin, u get problem ooo
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Sucre6: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
y the thing con pain you like this grin, u get problem ooo

Learn how to communicate without being rude, the op is far older than you, don't go about being rude to people, the internet may no be faceless after all, u never know who's gonna be your destiny helper.
Bottom line, be humble and nice to people, it goes a long way in making life better, smoother and easier for you. Do have a beautiful Merry Christmas cool
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2022
This is beautiful.

Merry Christmas Nairalanders

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Truth07: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Non of our business
e be like the chicken and rice no reach ya side, no worry just enter ya neighbour houz
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Flows001(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Non of our business
Typical urchin..
Yoluba Moslem

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by Josipov: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Revadebola:

Let me share with you how i celebrate the Christmas season, possibly you will learn a thing or two from it.

Today, Sunday being Christmas day, we will have a Christmas Sunday service in the church.

All our adult biological children and the grandchildren have been around to stay with us for some days (with my wife and I).

Intensive prayers, teachings of the Word of God and I share more of my personal life experiences with the family to impact knowledge and mentor them.

We also take note of individual important dates for the coming year, e.g, birthdays, events etc.

We end the festive season with my laying on of hands and making fatherly prophetic declarations on the family.

Administration of Holy Communion and anointing them to go forth and succeed in the coming year.

You too being part of my spiritual family, i will request you to get a bottle of anointing oil ready and daily listen to the audio broadcast for the 7 consecutive days, I will be praying on the bottle of anointing oil for you to succeed in the year, 2023.

More Grace Sir.
I love the way you take your family so seriously, and not even allowing your ministerial assignment to tamper with your responsibilities to them.
I'm not married yet... But what I dream and hope for for my family is in you a reality already.
I'd like to follow you up on any of your social media platforms so that I can be mentored by your teachings Sir

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by kingsceemark(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Revadebola:

ῳɛƖƖ ɖơŋɛ, ცųɬ ı ŋơ ɧɛąཞ ყơų ɱɛŋɬıơŋ ąŋყɬɧıŋɠ Ɩıƙɛ ʄơơɖ
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Revadebola:

Can you help me so I can extend it to my mom?

She really needs assistance.
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Mass i understand but CHRIST-MAS!

Please where is it found in God's word?

Because the man called CHRIST in the Bible is Jesus of Nazareth and there was no record of him having anything to do with the Roman god called Mass! undecided
Re: How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. by achorladey: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Mass i understand but CHRIST-MAS!

Please where is it found in God's word?

Because the man called CHRIST in the Bible is Jesus of Nazareth and there was no record of him having anything to do with the Roman god called Mass! undecided

See am grin grin grin grin grin

Show me where the creator of this thread states Jesus of Nazareth had things to do with Roman god called Mass. grin grin grin grin

His usual back and forth thinking will set in now grin grin grin

Awon faith people. Why you dey question the Op since they don't have FAITH? grin grin grin

Where did the Op state what he is doing have anything to do with the roman god called Mass grin

Apply this your military intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Religion And Christianity / Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George / Jesus, Man Of Contradiction: Was Jesus For Everyone, Including Non-jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.