Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? (8797 Views)

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? / What Are You Cooking Today? / What Are You Cooking For Lunch Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Happy Holidays everyone...This is the last Christmas during Buhari APC regime, and we pray for better Christmas celebration in the future. However, many people will be munching, grinding and mowing different type of delicacies today.

What will you be eating today? Post pictures or videos of your food, lets salivate and celebrate with you.

As for me, I am based in Vancouver Canada, so I and few girlfriends are preparing various meas, such as chicken, soup (eforiro), rice and stew. The plan is to invite Nigerians around to come celebrate with us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2022
More...

Frame 1: pepper and other ingredients.. preparing the table
Frame 2: Chicken frying up.
Frame 3: More chicken inside cooler
Frame 4: Even more chicken in the bowl.

The money spent on chicken alone is over $1,000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Tonypen247(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Typicool8(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Chai, na who get food go post am.
Everywhere just dry

8 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Efo Riro loading..

For those that want to eat swallow.

Time in Vancouver is 9:28pm on Saturday

9 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
More...

1k USD on chicken alone? Quite some celebration.

Just here with some pieces of meat to share with the neighbours. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Efo Riro loading..

For those that want to eat swallow.

Time in Vancouver is 9:28pm on Saturday

You're still in Saturday? grin

It's 6:32 am here in 9ja cool

9 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by libertyfather(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2022
How will I show just rice and tomato paste, my stingy neighbour brought home 2 chicken come keep dem inside room over night they rented jst one room oooooooo, who does that? Let first forget my plan, So chicken now sleep with them inside room

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by phorget(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2022
How I wan take post my two cups of rice with dry fish bayii? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by gasparpisciotta: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Wishing everyone a merry Christmas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by ouzo1(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Nobody is invited o, every mallam with him kettle.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Miracood2:

You're still in Saturday? grin

It's 6:32 am here in 9ja cool

Omo... na so oo.. we still dey wait Christmas day for here

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Miracood2:

1k USD on chicken alone? Quite some celebration.

Just here with some pieces of meat to share with the neighbours. embarassed

Show some picture of the meat naa... dont be greedy

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Wanbissaka: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
More...

$1k on chicken alone. $100 could do my world a whole lotta good.

Anyways merry Christmas

5 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Wanbissaka:
$1k on chicken alone. $100 could do my world a whole lotta good.

Anyways merry Christmas

Lol.. no dey convert money. If you convert for here, you no go spend money

5 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:

Lol... On it.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Wanbissaka: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:

Lol.. no dey convert money. If you convert for here, you no go spend money
true though. Big flex mahn.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by captainzee4life(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2022
My pic loading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by blaquemyc: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Nothing to post .............

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:

Christmas in trenches.

What we could afford. Merry Christmas!!

12 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by ATEAMS: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Haha ... Nice 1 y'all... A merry Xmas indeed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Everyone is proud of white cuisine!

Merry white Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by BigDawsNet: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Fried Rice & Chicken
Grilled Lobster Tail

We gonna be roasting/grilling some turkey for evening with better Jack Daniel's Green Label

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Deepsky(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Rice

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by LegitAutos01: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Itzteewhy(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Did you just say 1k dollare shocked that's about 720k in NGN

Omo na to take the next flight con join you ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by malikombi(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
I just finished frying Awara..... that's all for today

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Afang

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Wetin Jesus cook for Christmas in the Bible?

lipsrsealed
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by McSterling(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Happy Holidays everyone...This is the last Christmas during Buhari APC regime, and we pray for better Christmas celebration in the future. However, many people will be munching, grinding and mowing different type of delicacies today.

What will you be eating today? Post pictures or videos of your food, lets salivate and celebrate with you.

As for me, I am based in Vancouver Canada, so I and few girlfriends are preparing various meas, such as chicken, soup (eforiro), rice and stew. The plan is to invite Nigerians around to come celebrate with us.

Cooking nothing.

Buying takeaway like I always do wink

Merry Christmas �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware!!! Dead Bodies Used To Produce Corn Beef. / How To Make Garden Egg Sauce (recipe) / World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.