Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? (16448 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by precy111(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just thought about it now, that Christmas is few days from now,I really don't know what to cook, that will befit that day, certainly not pounded yam because it is so stressful, not fried rice too expensive in a way,
but let's hear your opinion

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
I'm making myself a dense and dark chocolate cake. With some fried croaker fish. Tired of rice.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rice and banga soup! Enough of jollof/fried rice!!!

25 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Cutehector(m): 4:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Whole chicken with wine.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by kwinmarvel(f): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Garri and groundnut

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Roasted turkey and chips

12 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Enudapan: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Bae gonna be tidying up some noodles (like jellof garnished spargeti) prepared with mushin weed and a soft drink of lacersa (with Tom tom diluted inside it).. that's for breakfast.

Any sophisticated meal for lunch

And at night is gonna be banger, (clubbing) an am gonna be eating 6 kpekus of different types, from different geo-political zones (everything already planned)
Is gonna be a mad over you thing
Might be Executing it at quilox (#shina peller the main odogwu (my man) )

On 31st night gonna make sure I finished 2 bottles of champagne from (11:45pm till 11:59)
One for the codvid 19 pandemic I survived and one for the End SARS saga I survived this year!

Agbebakun22:

Boss it seems lacasera and tom dey high person, I need something to feel high ray tomorrow

Lolz... it's called test and see, not for the weak
It gives inspiration like kilode!
The inspiration can lead you to b0mb hard Aza countries like Kuwait, German and the rest

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Infolenka: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
My favorite: Beans and yam

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by smile11s(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mac and cheese
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing. Anything wey dey ground.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by holuwajobar(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
As usual, my normal bread , egg with tea

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nazgul: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Regular rice and chicken. With fruit salad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Godnavic: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Beans and garri o

13 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by BestMan001: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
NOTHING
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Both pounded yam with egusi soup and assorted meats, jollof rice and salad, chocolate, wines etc

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Seyi8750: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Whole Buhari cow
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by tjskii(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yam and peppersoup for breakfast
Amala and catfish stew, with ewedu for lunch
Havent decided on dinner yet.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by BestMan001: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Godnavic:
Beans and garri o

Correct sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by karzyharsky(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ghanian FUFU

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by efembaba(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
ki lo kan ti e nibe?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Heineken(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Na ceiling looking o. No money jare...olorun le shey sha.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by AyoConduit: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Basmati Rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
nothing, no joy

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by misskenny(f): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
White Soup and Swallow

White Rice and chicken stew as usual tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by jaeyking(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
It pass normal rice neh.

As i am
The only one at home.
Will just sleep all through.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Honestly, I don't know.....

So this year I decided to do something different, to celebrate Christmas alone, away from my family. But here I am, lost to what to cook or how to go about celebrating Christmas alone. Every food suggestions I came up with were all turned down by Me. grin

I tired oooo, shey I won't run home like this? grin . No! I refuse to give up angry . Will definitely be taking myself out tomorrow, can't cook food I won't eat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by chrisifeanyi: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
I expected FG to pay tertiary institutions staff before this Christmas but that never happened. I'm going to have a very bad Christmas. Circumstances made me hing my hope on that and is gonna be terrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by ofuonyebi: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
i cook contentment with what i have....and also lots of merry cheers for witnessing the day

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by DAramis: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get food to cook. It is well for everyone. Next year will definitely be better by God's grace.

13 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Danielmegg(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mine is

BITTER LEAF SOUP AND FUFU

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Omezif(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Me, i will not joke with this christmas time cerebration, whether our incompetence leaders want it or not, the highest brand of foriegn bag of rice and others are already in my packing store.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by bouqola: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pounded yam , ego riro and chicken sauce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Yam Moments / Please How Can 'ofe Akwu' Be Prepared? What Are The Ingredients? / Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.