Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? (413 Views)

My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) / Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? by Luukasz(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Yesterday I entered a public transport while traveling for the Christmas holiday.
My laptop was in my travelling bag and the screen worked fine before I left for the park.
On getting to my travelling location I discovered this green lines on my laptop screen.
But my I changed from dark mode to light mode.. the green lines reduced
Please any idea what's wrong?

Re: Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? by Adewale1603(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
this is graphics or video card display issues. uninstall and reinstall the graphics driver or update the driver. restart the system.
Re: Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? by Luukasz(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Adewale1603:
this is graphics or video card display issues. uninstall and reinstall the graphics driver or update the driver. restart the system.
I restarted the system it's still the same thing.. how do I uninstall and reinstall the graphics driver?
Re: Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? by Anunakeeh: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Luukasz:

I restarted the system it's still the same thing.. how do I uninstall and reinstall the graphics driver?

I'm surprised you are asking this question. Well not everyone who owns a laptop is a Pro. I'm not castigating you because I'm not a Pro too.

The answer you seek is in the Control Panel. You can seek the help of the Gurus on here.
Re: Causes Of Green Lines Displaying On Laptop Screen? by Adewale1603(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Luukasz:

while being connected to the internet, you will go to your PC settings, search for device manager, under device managers, you will click on and expand the icon for the display driver and right click on it and click on update driver.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Software / Antivirus / Full Cafe Equipments @ Give Away Price / My Windows Media Player Is Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.