Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians (344 Views)

Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians by mohammedadam: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3lcfIrx8FQ

In a trending video on Twitter, the popular prophet, Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin also known as the billionaire prophet is seen distributing food, noodles and over 100 million naira cash gift to thousands of Nigerians as they celebrate love and the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ together.

The kind gesture of the Man of God was well received and appreciated by both international and local beneficiaries, as they thanked PAPA J as the prophet is fondly called and prayed that God will continue to bless and multiply his ministry, foundation and family.

I feel this is a good way billionaire prophets like PAPA J should celebrate Christmas. Let me know what you think on the comment section.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians by awosejo1955: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2022
God Bless you sir rrrrrrrr�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians by lawanifumila: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Thanks sir.i pray make e reach me.

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana / Wizkid Dashes Kid Who Freestyled For Him More Than $3000 Dollars ( Video ) / Seyi Vibez Abeg Burna Boy For Verse As He Invite Him For “chance” Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.