Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana (347 Views)

My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana by ExclusiveBet: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
American rapper, Meek Mill, who is currently on holiday in Ghana, has revealed his phone was stolen from his pocket as he participated in a crazy bike parade in the streets of Ghana’s capital Accra.

The Philadelphia rapper took to his Instagram Stories to cry out over his stolen phone and begged for it to be returned, writing “They pickpocketed me for my phone SMH… Bring that Jawn back if you got it!!!”

Re: US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana by irunoko(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Africans let's behave na.why all these criminal behaviours and instincts.once you see anyone relatively wealthy the next thing that comes to your mind is steal
Re: US Rapper Meek Mill’s Phone Stolen Out Of His Pocket While On Holiday In Ghana by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
He no carry bodyguards?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Dashes Kid Who Freestyled For Him More Than $3000 Dollars ( Video ) / Emefiele To Return To Uk To Evade Arrest / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband, Justin Dean Blows Hot At Korra “leave My Daughters Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.