Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? (264 Views)

VIDEO LEAKED!! Lautech Olosho Caught Knacking Two Guys Badly (18+) / What Is Your Preferred Mobile Photo Editing App / Quiz !quiz!! Quiz !!!win 1gb Or Credit Of Your Preferred Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? by kmaster007: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
A condom is a thin piece of rubber or latex that is worn over the penis or inserted into the vagina or anus during sexual activity.
They are also relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at pharmacies, health clinics, and online. It is important to use a condom every time you have sexual intercourse to reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancies and STIs.

However, individuals need to choose a condom that is right for them and their needs. When selecting a condom, it is important to consider certain factors such as the size, material, lubrication, and effectiveness of the condom so that it doesn’t break during sex.

For those of you that hate to use a condom because you enjoy raw sex, it is also important to remember that condoms are the only method of contraception that can help protect against sexually transmitted infections.

It is important to use a condom every time you have a sexual activity to help reduce the risk of infection.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Polyethylene bag
Re: What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? by kestolove95(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
If no b durex I know do
Re: What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? by nifemi25(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
KISS still remain the best ...
Re: What Is Your Preferred Condom That Doesn’t Disappoint You During Knacking? by Bahamas95(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
KISS has never disappointed me so no need changing it.

Another thing I like about it is the design, very flat and easy to put in the pocket.

(1) (Reply)

Puss In Boots The Last Wish 2022 Full Movie / Dr. Udofia, The World Lost A Great Human Rights Crusader And Corruption Fighter / Father Mbaka: What God Told Me Would Happen In Nigeria After Election 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.