Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos (48919 Views)

Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by zoedew: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Dialpad:
May her soul rest in peace.

This was absolutely senseless.

Even if the officers are arrested and prosecuted, it will not still bring back the dead.

There has to be a complete overhaul and orientation of the Nigeria police
The Nigerian police has remained what it was under the British colonial government. Trained to terrorise, subjugate and overawe the people. I seriously doubt that the Training Manual has been updated since the colonial times. Now, he is set to plead accidental discharge! When you encounter the typical Nigerian police treat him with extra courtesy. He is trained to see himself as superior to the citizen! Patronise him and massage his ego by calling him “Oga”!Callous Folks.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Please what will be his punishment. I want to know.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Franzinni:
It's not normal ... There might be some deeper layer to this
It's normal in Nigeria
A guy was shot and killed by a stray bullet while watching football in a viewing centre.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Originalsly: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
nony43:

This case need to be followed up.

Somebody first has to be charged for there to be a case. If the killer's name is withheld... we should know where this is going.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Amaggedon: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
madridguy:
What is the name of the killer ? Can we also see the picture of the destiny destroyer.
You want to start your tribal madness with this unfortunate incident, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by DispatcherLagos: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
As soon as I started seeing them hanging around that under bridge, I know tragedy is eminent. I feel safer having armed robbers around than these people

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Dchampion65: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Public prosecution not secret trials.
Compensation to the family as well.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by baretalk: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerians don't hate your police or army because of an unruly few. If you destroy the army, you destroy Nigeria and yourself.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by SeeItSayIt: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Vote Peter Obi to correct these blockhead set of humans in our midst.

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by makavalley(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Why would they not show us the face of the devil? I pray justice be done ASAP
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Doyou2019: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Tallesty1:
We want to see him in cuffs otherwise it just words.

No pictures, no names yet you want us to believe you

The killers of Deborah Samuel are still walking free and breathing air in this same country we live.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by everythinggirly(f): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
They must have paid the "she-devil" to do it.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by kennisman(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
And that mumu will say Police is your friend.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Terror48: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2022
This end SAR stuff neva teach dis police something
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Konjiboii: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
So when will he be executed?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by lomprico(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
He is an urchin police man.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Jeez, further investigation shoot on sight please.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Strikethem: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Which investigation again?

Sentence him to death already.

He has just killed someone's mum, wife, aunt, sister and daughter.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by izubext007: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Chai.......good things don't last
R.I.P comrade
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by blaise26abj(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Lobatan!!!

Police is your friend oooo grin

Terroristic police

These things will always happen as long as guns are issued to police men and women . The only way an innocent person can safeguard him or herself is to always see them as potential killers and treat them with extreme caution . Stop when they ask you to . Don’t be rude . Be respectful and try to joke with them if possible to make light of any situation. Even when they go overboard , just take note of the station/area command they are from and return to pursue justice . But when they are out with guns abeg people should be very careful .
It is not worth it to be killed for no apparent reason . Life is too precious to lose to these frustrated and sometimes mentally unhinged guys .

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Scarletjr(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
They should be stoned to death----at least dey free every body to enjoy is xmas
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by Johnnoo(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2022
What a waste of Beautiful Life!!!
NPF should flush out "BAD EGGS" Police Officers from their fold.
NBA should not let this one go down the drains.
Rest in Peace Bolanle

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by DropsMic(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
madridguy:
What is the name of the killer ? Can we also see the picture of the destiny destroyer.

It's by design
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
I am speechless...

May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by zoedew: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

These things will always happen as long as guns are issued to police men and women . The only way an innocent person can safeguard him or herself is to always see them as potential killers and treat them with extreme caution . Stop when they ask you to . Don’t be rude . Be respectful and try to joke with them if possible to make light of any situation. Even when they go overboard , just take note of the station/area command they are from and return to pursue justice . But when they are out with guns abeg people should be very careful .
It is not worth it to be killed for no apparent reason . Life is too precious to lose to these frustrated and sometimes mentally unhinged guys .
You have a near perfect understanding of the psychology of the typical Nigerian Policeman bottom-up!

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by franksam2009: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Ajiwe police station again, those guys are becoming something else oo, they extort, kill, harass motorists in broad day light.. in my presence they stopped and beat a range driver blue black for questioning them..
No human right at all in this Lagos, military and police misbehaves however they like and nothing happens
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by zoedew: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Shun dishonesty! It does not pay!!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by benjaminlawson(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2022
This means that our police high ranking have not learned any lesson from endsars protest. All rank and file in Nigeria police needs to be sent back to school in order to teach them the the science of modern policing. Then the process of recruitment into the force need to be reformed, so that criminals would not found themselves in the force. Then the force in their name needs to be removed, because names matter in every man's affairs. May Almighty God comfort her family and deliver our country from the madness of some officers.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by zoedew: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

not "conceal his identity" but to protect him. if it were a civilian, the police will be parading him right now
You put on classic display the concept of paradigm shift as enunciated by Stephen Covey in his book “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective people.”

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by bowei(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
i like this Justice must be served...
nymphomaniac:
My learned friend, I am still so distraught at your death. Rest, assured that NBA Lagos will not rest till your killers are brought to justice. We will ensure justice is done and by Gods Grace, these extrajudicial killings will end.

We continue to say NO to Police Brutality.

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos by bowei(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Can you go through this again and edit...
DispatcherLagos:
As soon as I started seeing them hanging around that under bridge, I know tragedy is eminent. I feel safer having armed robbers around than these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.