Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead (46233 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by zhike: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Onucs:
Rest in peace

Being Nigerian has always been like a crime we were all born with.
Seconded
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by lereinter(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Tinubu supporters said all of us that protested against police brutality are evil. This is what we protested to avoid.

If a second endsars protest should happen, that will be the end of this contraception called Nigeria

Tinibu supports are in support of police brutality. They are in support of killer herdsmen invading farms and kidnapping people on the highway. They are in support of extortion from agberos. Why are Tinubu supporters this wicked?

Datti also said Lekki killings is debatable
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by mrupright: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
In 2020, I drove to a checking point in Akwa Ibom State and was stopped by a police officer. Meanwhile, I had passed there in the morning of same day without any stopping order. However, this time, one of them asked me to stop which I did. He asked me to open the car's boot but I explained to him that there was nothing inside. He insisted and I had to open the boot. He chided- what made me to feel too big to open it. I answered that I was driving a private car. He poured venomous words but I chose to ignore and informed him he shouldn't harass me as I will report him to his superiors. His colleague stood up and vowed to damage my phone. I kept quiet. The one who harassed me earlier came close to me and offered me three slanderous and hurtful slaps on my face. My eldest brother who sat infront of the car queried why he slapped me. The policeman threatenwd that he will shoot us and claim it was accidental discharge. I pleaded with my brother to leave them. Fortunately, I reached out to the then Commissioner of police , Andrew who ordered for the arrest and trial of the police officer.
This evil malady of daily harassment of innocent citizens must stop henceforth.
From the boundary between Akwa Ibom State and Abia, (Azumini/Iwukem) to the Police Station in Ukanafun Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State there are up to about ten checkpoints where motorists are unjustly harassed and some especially motor cyclists and Keke operators are detained or tortured for refusing to part with N100. Also between Eleme Junction in Port Harcourt and Obehie in Abia State, there are uncountable number of checkpoints. They demand and extort money from motorists as if that's their legitimate entitlement!
Is this the country of our dream?
I believe a new Nigeria is POssible!

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Xedmark: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oluwa awon Omo ogun....aaaaaah! I've not been myself since morning. This news brought pain and grief to my heart I can't imagine what this family is going through right now. Hmmmm.... This is very common in Nigeria, once police see someone riding a good car, they will stop them by all means and try to extort them. I just wish this lady can wake up cos even as a man I can't withstand the pain. Sincerely the police officer have destroyed this family totally. If her mum is alive, how will she survive this? I know a woman who became something else after the death of her daughter, she will excreate and pee on her body due to some health issue she suffered as a result of her daughter's suddenly death, her life was never the same till she also pass on. I just pray the Holy spirit will take over cos there's no condolence that calm this issue.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by BRIMBRAM: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Onucs:

Can't say for sure what metre should be used to measure ur stupidity bro. It will overwhelm the guage

Lol grin

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Johnn44: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Onucs(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

it is nigerians like you that made the country the way it is

y'all are the evil you claim to condemn

It is either ur sorry ass or ur daddy's is a police officer. Either way, make una dey try uphold the law, it's humane.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Onucs(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Lol grin

I can't breathe man embarassed

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Seun360(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bonaventura:
Nigeria happened to her.

Under the present administration, life has become cheaper than a pack of condoms. This is more reason to vote Peter Obi because a vote for the other guys is a vote to continue this kind of unfortunate killings.

The only reason this was known and there's been a lot of reaction is because it happened in public glare. Daily, Nigerians are killed by the very establishment that is supposed to protect and preserve.

May we not see the promised land and not get to it.

Mumu post, like.its not under Obi’s watch that Akwuzu Sars killed a lot of people and threw their.body into the.river.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by zumbigbo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na this be the magical Lagos - our geriatric, my turn now - bullion man created.

I will stay relaxed here in London and Lille - and pray for my Nigerian brothers and sisters to get the liver to vote for competent leaders.

RIP Bolanle - Pele

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is personally painful to me aswear..... I don't know why we don't value lives here in Nigeria. So many of us have grown a cold heart. RIP ma'am
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Bigkoko: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
When we say choose right, some people still prefer a drug Baron viced with a Boko Haram sympathizer!!!

Una never see anything! One thing I know, Karma is real & serves as deserved.

You can not one way or the other escape bad leadership!

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by jimmynauty: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
I hate being a mere man ..can't be at the mercy of mere men.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by blueAgent(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
I thought BLM ?

Or NLM
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Fashion stylist and reality TV star, Toyin Lawani has stated that the female lawyer, Raheem Bolanle who was shot dead by policeman in Ajah, Lagos state was pregnant after waiting for eight years, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin disclosed this in an Instagram post with a video she captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmoafbBAA86/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Freestuffsng parachoko, can you pls remind us again about your views in endsars?
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by i124k(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
[/b]I pray this PO wen everybody carry for mind deliver like my delivery man ooo
FOOTSOLDIER1:
[b]Me and you know that worst and continues killing will happen if Tinubu wins. This is the truth that nobody can deny. All the forces would get more fierce and brutal against the masses if Tinubu wins.

Nigerians use your head

I no mention anyone give you, just use your head vote wisely
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by EdiskyHarry: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
50 % of the problems we are facing in this useless country is caused by these animals in uniform called police.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Confirm4real(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dem no go like the next move of another #EndSars I swear...

Just see how they wasted a pregnant woman.

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Fearyourcreator: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Onucs:
Rest in peace

Being Nigerian has always been like a crime we were all born with.
For you
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Mercury12(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
This life sha...
RIP
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by africandollar: 1:32am On Dec 27, 2022
DSC7:
But a thread on fp said she has four kids, abi my eyes dey pain me? undecided...

Rip dear,,,

Seems those were her ‘sister’s kids’ based on this write up.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by popsyleo1: 2:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Rip
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by faceland: 2:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Talknochip(m): 2:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria happened again

cry cry
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by FireUpNow(m): 3:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria Police officers are all daredevils.go their stations then you will know. From the DPOs, DTOs, DCOs, SOs to the last ranked officers are evil. Their live of money is compared to non. Sex in the force is another. Imagine a DPO using his junior female officers for sex just anyhow every night in the station thereby breaking many marriages. In fact they are a big menace to the society. They lack respect , they are killers and life destroyers. Money will kill them all. Evil people. How can an ASP kill a citizen who they are suppose to protect?? Ajiwe police station, let the IGP transfer all police there and also transfer all DPOs, DTOs, DCOs in all police divions in Lagos State command with immediate effect and I want the Lagos Command to take note.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by infogeneral: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Dem don dey start again. The police never learnt thier lessons
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by AdeniyiA(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
ENDSARS 2.0 Loading

Ó má brutal.... In 2023
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Why would someone just shoot her? Fear female lawyers. Pregnancy story was invented by the blogger.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Nmezor(f): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Really sad, may her soul rest on . Amen
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by HoneySwag(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2022
I’m sure someone actually paid that policeman to kill her
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by delpee(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2022
DSC7:
But a thread on fp said she has four kids, abi my eyes dey pain me? undecided...

Rip dear,,,

Her sister's kids were in the car too ....

Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her"