Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead (46267 Views)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by Dayaa: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Terrible news.
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by blackslayer: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2022
The idiotic cop that killed her and her baby should be charged with double homicide! His crime deserves the death penalty, no remorse!
Re: Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead by sharpwriter(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2022
mrupright:
In 2020, I drove to a checking point in Akwa Ibom State and was stopped by a police officer. Meanwhile, I had passed there in the morning of same day without any stopping order. However, this time, one of them asked me to stop which I did. He asked me to open the car's boot but I explained to him that there was nothing inside. He insisted and I had to open the boot. He chided- what made me to feel too big to open it. I answered that I was driving a private car. He poured venomous words but I chose to ignore and informed him he shouldn't harass me as I will report him to his superiors. His colleague stood up and vowed to damage my phone. I kept quiet. The one who harassed me earlier came close to me and offered me three slanderous and hurtful slaps on my face. My eldest brother who sat infront of the car queried why he slapped me. The policeman threatenwd that he will shoot us and claim it was accidental discharge. I pleaded with my brother to leave them. Fortunately, I reached out to the then Commissioner of police , Andrew who ordered for the arrest and trial of the police officer.
This evil malady of daily harassment of innocent citizens must stop henceforth.
From the boundary between Akwa Ibom State and Abia, (Azumini/Iwukem) to the Police Station in Ukanafun Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State there are up to about ten checkpoints where motorists are unjustly harassed and some especially motor cyclists and Keke operators are detained or tortured for refusing to part with N100. Also between Eleme Junction in Port Harcourt and Obehie in Abia State, there are uncountable number of checkpoints. They demand and extort money from motorists as if that's their legitimate entitlement!
Is this the country of our dream?
I believe a new Nigeria is POssible!
Many of you are funny... See all the atrocities you counted, but a new Nigeria is possible àbí, under a Hegemony.... Continue to deceive yourself grin
You go tey with the problem. Maybe you don't know, the real authority of Nigeria ain't in Nigeria. Who even made you Nigerians? Flora Shaw and Lugard àbí? How many Southern and Northern protectorates citizens then were aware of the merging?

So oyinbo did you like animals, without your consent and desecrated your geographical rights, forming an evil and destiny killing country of toxicity, and you didn't deem it fit to see with a long sight and trace back the root cause of all these problems we are facing, you come back dey talk say you believe in a bloody and forced marriage.

Let me tell you, to get peace in any part of Nigeria, this fake country must first disintegrate and the rest pieces would be picked from there, asides that, all you think of is a pipe dream.

Shey na Hausa or Fulani or Kanuri go give you that working Nigeria.? Or after any of your good southern candidate have used up his 8 years, no be another animal northerner dey com back there? Who go Change the evil constitution dem dey govern you with?

You still dey joke, when you are ready, you will know the right words and message to tell the public grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force / Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.