Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful (463 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Adelaide54: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
When it comes to dating, your look as a man is the only thing that matter. With a very good and attractive look, you can attract women of all races irrespective of whether you are broke, jobless or uneducated. Just make sure you're gorgeous, dress nice and speak well. In fact, if you're good looking, you don't have to respect women or work to get them to like you. You can disrespect her, cheat on her, put her down as much as you want, but Just make sure you're good looking, have six packs and nice abs, And she's going to stick around.
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adelaide54:
When it comes to dating, your look as a man is the only thing that matter. With a very good and attractive look, you can attract women of all races irrespective of whether you are broke, jobless or uneducated. Just make sure you're gorgeous, dress nice and speak well. In fact, if you're good looking, you don't have to respect women or work to get them to like you. You can disrespect her, cheat on her, put her down as much as you want, but Just make sure you're good looking, have six packs and nice abs, And she's going to stick around.
Yeah, there are indeed a lot of broken female souls out there who will cling to any trash so long as it pretends to care. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Adelaide54: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yeah, there are indeed a lot of broken female souls out there who will cling to any trash so long as it pretends to care. lipsrsealed

No. So long he's good looking
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adelaide54:
No. So long he's good looking
Does being good-looking make trash any less trashy? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Adelaide54: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Yes, a good looking man has the liberty to treat a woman anyhow. Most women want him. His only job is to pump and dump. No responsibility
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by fyzaila: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Liesss
A good-looking with an empty pocket is like the *k* in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by ChukwukaEze: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
At least, at first sight, some of his trashiness would be covered up.
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by ChukwukaEze: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
That women fall head over end for good looking and well dressed men is rather fallacious.
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
At least, at first sight, some of his trashiness would be covered up.
Ever heard the saying, " Never judge a book by its cover"? The key word to pay attention to here is never as in the moment you judge a book by its cover, you have erred. undecided
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Adelaide54:
Yes, a good looking man has the liberty to treat a woman anyhow. Most women want him. His only job is to pump and dump. No responsibility
That such trash treats those damaged souls anyhow only to serves to reveal him for the trash he was, to begin with, in all his irresponsible glory. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by ChukwukaEze: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ever heard the saying, " Never judge a book by its cover"? The key word to pay attention to here is never as in the moment you judge a book by its cover, you have erred. undecided
ok, to be precise about your question, looking good makes trash 'look' less trashy.
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkiee: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
ok, to be precise about your question, looking good makes trash 'look' less trashy.
Nope.... a decorated pig is still a pig! Looks have nothing to do with trashiness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by ChukwukaEze: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Nope.... a decorated pig is still a pig! Looks have nothing to do with trashiness. undecided
somethings are literally complementry. Assume you walk into a place and see a good looking man, well dressed too, and you are told that he is a lunatic. . . That sounds odd. And so it is with looks and trashiness.
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkiee: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
somethings are literally complementry. Assume you walk into a place and see a good looking man, well dressed too, and you are told that he is a lunatic. . . That sounds odd. And so it is with looks and trashiness.
Not really because lunacy has little to nothing to do with looks. undecided

A person might not care much for his outward appearance and still be capably sane. Case and point is the dirtiest man alive who was recently reported to have died only weeks ago. According to reports, he was relatively sane. undecided

https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/worlds-dirtiest-man-amou-haji-dead-at-94/amp/

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by ChukwukaEze: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Not really because lunacy has little to nothing to do with looks. undecided

A person might not care much for his outward appearance and still be capably sane. Case and point is the dirtiest man alive who was recently reported to have died only weeks ago. According to reports, he was relatively sane. undecided

https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/worlds-dirtiest-man-amou-haji-dead-at-94/amp/
There would not be anything special about mad people sleeping in refuse dumps. But would that be the issue with a sane person? When sane people dress and behave like the insane it becomes an issue. Looks speak even before action.
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Kobojunkiee: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
▪︎There would not be anything special about mad people sleeping in refuse dumps. But would that be the issue with a sane person?

▪︎ When sane people dress and behave like the insane it becomes an issue. Looks speak even before action.
▪︎ Mental illness is the problem we have with people who are "mad", not their appearance or style choices. lipsrsealed

▪︎ There are so many well dressed insane folks out there. Behaving like the insane is not same as being insane. So, again, insanity is not about outward appearances but of Mental health. undecided
Re: Can I Still Attract A Woman If My Behavior Is Shitty And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yes!!

Shitty and disrespectful women. People like you.

(1) (Reply)

Verba Abuse / . / I Don't Like Celebrating Birthdays The Way Most People Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.