Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66277 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Goodman247:
He has done his best, he is d second GOAT
no, he's the fourth goat.
Messi
Pele
Maradona
Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

And why did a child like Mbappe win the World Cup years before your Messi was rigged to win it?

For your information World Cup isn’t a true definition of a player. Afterall u after Mbappe won the World Cup, u guys never agreed he was a better player than Messi even when Messi hadn’t won it yet.
Messi has now won it to cement with GOAT status, so rest!

3 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tumblr:
⚽️
try dey use this thing dey call brain naw
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

You bloody product of a whorre and a drunkard. You’re a foolish bastaard for changing a simple banter into an insult. Did I insult u in my comment? So why call me names? That’s the problem with u Messi fans. Most of u are so stupid. If u can’t banter football maturely, u fucck off like the demented idiot u are.
Stop insulting our fellow GOATian. Be warned!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. U r a married woman but u are quick to abuse a married man yet u r crying foul...

He wasn't talking to you, you mentioned him and yet u r playing victim here.. Better stop it and respect ur marital vows
@bolded is the most important line. That woman is very notorious in defending fraud called Pendu
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tumblr: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
yetunsbay:
try dey use this thing dey call brain naw

Tell your mama make she use her useless brain.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peacecore:
Ronaldo fangirl, we go still dey pepper una even with chicken bone in our mouth. Unless you declare Messi as your goat, you no go get peace for dis NL
Lol. See this ewu.
Shey you be like mods of Islamic section wey dey tell us to swear before we post?
Messi's great, Ronaldo is also great.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by achimendy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

That's his choice to make, not yours.

After all no European club want to accept him.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you are spiritually afflicted.
Unfortunate simp coming here to defend a criminal. You deserve to be hanged with your penni s. The bingo you are defending was the first to quote and abuse me tonight, today the 26th of December 2022 at exactly 10:20pm West African Time.
I ll soon start fishing criminals like you out to sue your ass in real life court for defamation!
Mrs. Sweetplum abeg rest! If dare sure any GOATian, we will invade the court for solidarity work.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. See this ewu.
Shey you be like mods of Islamic section wey dey tell us to swear before we post?
Messi's great, Ronaldo is also great.
@bolded is mini great while Messi is the greatest of all time (GOAT) and we are GOATians. If u no like am, u change goat.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
kunleiky:

You're right about almost everything you pointed out here except that the media villainized CR7 so as to keep the media space boiling and they can make more dough from such sensation. Fortunately or unfortunately, it coincides with the time CR7's age is telling on him (we all know that), then with the time the FIFA-assisted fraud was rigged into winning a world cup. But the most painful part of all, kids who started watching ball in 2020's and are blind to facts are disrespecting the greatest player to ever touch the ball. Watch as Portugal crawl back into oblivion. Write my name under the last sentence.
You finally crawl out of your pit agony after Messi won the prestigious cup. If Messi can influence fifa all the time, doesn't it show that he million times greater than Pendu? If this Messi's well deserved achievement will kill you people, let it give you people hbp first. Bad belle dem

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peacecore:
@bolded is mini great while Messi is the greatest of all time (GOAT) and we are GOATians. If u no like am, u change goat.
Oya Waka pass
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
tnerro1:
Them dey show their match for tv?
Na for cartoon channel we go dey watch Pendu now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peacecore:
Na for cartoon channel we go dey watch Pendu now grin grin grin

After dem show Tom and jerry finish grin grin
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by candygist: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chai, so Ronaldo want to go and join Idion Igalo in Saudi ?

When Messi is still contesting for Balon D'or.

It's good to be humble in life.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations to cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Tumblr:

Tell your mama make she use her useless brain.
you can equally tell ur harlot mother wey opened her legs for a drunkard making them born a useless child which is you.
Person fr a worthless family dey talk... nuisance
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kunleiky(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Peacecore:
You finally crawl out of your pit agony after Messi won the prestigious cup. If Messi can influence fifa all the time, doesn't it show that he million times greater than Pendu? If this Messi's well deserved achievement will kill you people, let it give you people hbp first. Bad belle dem
If CR7 is not giving you high blood pressure, why was he mentioned in your comment.
Then, your fraud WC winner has been scoring penalties, no moniker for him on that?
Support your fraud in peace, don't disrespect my GOAT (CR7), and don't insult me. Igi ewedu o ni wo pa e o.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tumblr: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
yetunsbay:
you can equally tell ur harlot mother wey opened her legs for a drunkard making them born a useless child which is you.
Person fr a worthless family dey talk... nuisance

Your miserable mother is a dummy. If not she won’t be stupid enough to open her stinking legs to the idiot sperm donor who you call father. E no go ever better for you and anyone related to you.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2022
kunleiky:

If CR7 is not giving you high blood pressure, why was he mentioned in your comment.
Then, your fraud WC winner has been scoring penalties, no moniker for him on that?
Support your fraud in peace, don't disrespect my GOAT (CR7), and don't insult me. Igi ewedu o ni wo pa e o.
Buh your Pendu has scored more penalty than Messi. You didn't criticise him, rather you praised him for being all highest scorer. Hypocrisy will kill all if una.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by jmichael259(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Peacecore:
no, he's the fourth goat.
Messi
Pele
Maradona
Ronaldo

So where you come put players who actually captivated the world in two or three different tournaments with multiple accolades to show?
Torres (won euro at all levels, 2x at senior national team, 1x world cup)
Messi, Mbappe, Zidane, Maradona (1gold, 1silver @w/cup)
Ronaldinho (world cup winner, football magic itself)
Pele (3x world cup finals no be beans. Messi & Co came close with two finals but each won once so far.)
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kunleiky(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Peacecore:
Buh your Pendu has scored more penalty than Messi. You didn't criticise him, rather you praised him for being all highest scorer. Hypocrisy will kill all if una.
Siuuu grin
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
TristanX:

You bloody product of a whorre and a drunkard. you’re a foolish bastaard for changing a simple banter into an insult. Did I insult u in my comment? So why call me names? That’s the problem with u Messi fans. Most of u are so stupid. If u can’t banter football maturely, u fucck off like the demented idiot u are.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
jmichael259:

So where you come put players who actually captivated the world in two or three different tournaments with multiple accolades to show?
Torres (won euro at all levels, 2x at senior national team, 1x world cup)
Messi, Mbappe, Zidane, Maradona (1gold, 1silver @w/cup)
Ronaldinho (world cup winner, football magic itself)
Pele (3x world cup finals no be beans. Messi & Co came close with two finals but each won once so far.)
Do, he shouldn't even make fourth? grin Pendu own don kpafuku

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Sorrento: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Utanisco:
MINI GOAT

Lets check it out

Like for MESSI
Share for RONALDO

The mods or developers are manipulating the poll in favor of Ronaldo
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by PJtech: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

I'm thinking Cristiano Ronaldo needs more goals.
Scoring in Saudi League will be much easier for him.

Good morning sir, hope you didn't forget me? Monday is upon us(resumption) i beg of you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.