Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos (49367 Views)

Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by jaxxy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must confess I had an erection. May the lord forgive me and deliver me from the spirit of Delilah. This is why I commend Islamic tenets and teachings. No Muslim woman will expose their bodies like this. We Christians need to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters so we don't bring shame to the church. sad

see this one, if u know what some muslim sisters are doing u go run. Abeg look the pix and face front with ur religion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Emeka71(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must confess I had an erection. May the lord forgive me and deliver me from the spirit of Delilah. This is why I commend Islamic tenets and teachings. No Muslim woman will expose their bodies like this. We Christians need to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters so we don't bring shame to the church. sad
Anyhow sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by GOTVee: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

I am already in hell motherphucker. Are you happy now?

I'm not your mate. If not for the fact that I'm born again, I would have made you regret your existence. I'm 43 yrs so mind how you talk to me before I call the wrath of God into your life angry
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

Drop that thing

She's worth a thumbs up at least

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Kajaard: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
purehustle101:
I can smell her smelling cushie from here.. smelling cunt is the worst thing that can happen to a man.. just broke up with a babe with smelling cushie.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Gbeng30:
Madness everywhere... Most ladies of today want to become a famous celebrity by exposing their body to the world...wrong way of expression

No be by force to look am o. Oga Pastor. You know say you no like am but still you carry ya blokkos run come to begin dey complain. Agbaya!
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

this idea of Muslim covering up na hoax.

Go country like turkey make u see immorality like say tomorrow no dey. . .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by fof1: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

You are A Blue Liar...Born Again in ur Mouth...Not Yet Dead to Sin...You are not BA. Lust Filled Fellows are Self Deceivers and Doomed with the Antichrist. Genuinely BA will not make ur Comparison nor Desire Licentious Dispositions...A NAKED WOMAN WILL NOT APPEAL TO YOU BUT WILL BRING OUT RESENTMENT/HOLY ANGER IN YOU... MY DR. PLS GO BACK TO CALVARY...IT'S NOT YET LATE...BEHOLD HE COMETH AND SOON, WE WILL BE CAUGHT UP...
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

Oga, kindly stop this pathetic patronizing sermonizing about an adult doing what pleases her. Nobody wants to hear about your tiny little lizard twitching like a horrid maggot over a beautiful woman's photograph.

Don't make this woman's personal choice to show off her sexy and fit body, all about YOU and YOUR response, because nobody gives a phuck about your tiny little member and what you are reporting it does.

Next time just drop your comment about how nice the woman looks, then phuck off and leave others to enjoy her sultry photographs.

If you are feeling guilty because you can not control yourself over a mere picture, then by all means go and become a Jihadist so you can have all women around you dressed like Batman and covered head to foot with black masquerade costumes.

Returning to the picture this woman took, let me just add that she is simply a gorgeous woman who obviously exercises regularly and is thus blessed with a really nice body that she is ENTITLED to show off to people who appreciate such living sculpture.

To those who are offended by these very tame pictures, next time simply avoid the topic entirely so that your backward little minds can stay that way forever.

Exactly
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

I'm not your mate. If not for the fact that I'm born again, I would have made you regret your existence. I'm 43 yes so mind how you talk to me before I call the wrath of God into your life angry

Your threats are quite amusing. I am glad you realize that I would never MATE with you or any other male, so thanks for mentioning this fact.

Suffice it to say I fear no motherphucker because I am HEAVILY armed and ALWAYS ready to light up the night in self-defense, so bring it on you nasty little pervert.

You rushed over to see the yang and then hurriedly tried to pretend you didn't like what you see. Hypocrites like you are the reason Africa is decades behind the West. Speaking of Africa, there are tribes TODAY who have topless ceremonies for hot young women to show off their bodies. Hey, if you hate nudity so much, why not go to South Africa to protest over the women who go topless there?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by aujile(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
Your understanding of a Christian is over rated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by GOTVee: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

Your threats are quite amusing. Suffice it to say I fear no motherphucker because I am HEAVILY armed and ALWAYS ready to light up the night in self-defense, so bring it on you nasty little pervert.

You rushed over to see the yang and then hurriedly tried to pretend you didn't like what you see. Hypocrites like you are the reason Africa is decades behind the West. Speaking of Africa, there are tribes TODAY who have topless ceremonies for hot young women to show off their bodies. Hey, if you hate nudity so much, why not go to South Africa to protest over the women who go topless there?

I know you must be a criminal. No sane mind will argue with a man of God like me. You are heavily armed and you're proud to say it. You might probably be one of the unknown gun men or kidnapper. May the holy ghost deliver your lost soul
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
The the hustle our Malay and Cambodian returnees.. grin grin hustle must pay..I no blame her.

Bedroom dressings done dey social media tey try.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by vince96w2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
I thought boma said this girl's vagina has fish odour flavour?
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Indispensable85(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
E be like her marriage don finally crash.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

I know you must be a criminal. No sane mind will argue with a man of God like me. You are heavily armed and you're proud to say it. You might probably be one of the unknown gun men or kidnapper. May the holy ghost deliver your lost soul

If you feel compelled to carry out your threat of physical harm to me by tracing my location anywhere on this green planet to attack my person, let me assure you, good sir, that your body will be riddled with red hot ordnance in very short order, after which the police will be summoned to help remove the shredded meat from my premises. Every human being has a God-given right to defend themselves as best as they can. You have issued a direct threat to me, and I am waiting for you to follow it up with ACTION, and not more impotent idle threats.

You CLAIM to be a Man of Dog but you are a pretender who lusts after mere photographs and gets so upset over that lust that you resort to threats that you intend to KILL others as a means of venting your frustration over having NO access to fine woman like the one whose picture made your little maggot twitch.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by ayenale1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Abasha iranu...someone's mother...someone's wife....someone's gf...time will tell...
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by tunax5loon(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

Stop lying. You're not born again �. What is in this picture that's making your third leg to misbehave

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Divoc19(f): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nudity is not just a beauty but a work of Art

jaydeevaa:
nudity is not beauty, but they won't listen.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by GOTVee: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

If you feel compelled to carry out your threat of physical harm to me by tracing my location anywhere on this green planet to attack my person, let me assure you, good sir, that your body will be riddled with red hot ordnance in very short order, after which the police will be summoned to help remove the shredded meat from my premises. Every human being has a God-given right to defend themselves as best as they can. You have issued a direct threat to me, and I am waiting for you to follow it up with ACTION, and not more impotent idle threats.

You CLAIM to be a Man of Dog but you are a pretender who lusts after mere photographs and gets so upset over that lust that you resort to threats that you intend to KILL others as a means of venting your frustration over having NO access to fine woman like the one whose picture made your little maggot twitch.

Where in my post did I threaten to trace nor kill anyone? You are a bad liar. Good bye
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
tunax5loon:

Stop lying. You're not born again �. What is in this picture that's making your third leg to misbehave

The muffug is a comedian in training who is yet to make one single person laugh.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:

Where in my post did I threaten to trace nor kill anyone? You are a bad liar. Good bye

Yeah mon you go choke that little lizard of yours before it gets you in trouble molesting the neighborhood children, ya nasty creep haha.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Segzy19: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kini itunmo gbogbo nonsense Yi bayi
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You dare not, except you want to get booted out and turn into a fairly used product. grin

Of course, I dare not!
I only go around without panties cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

Of course, I dare not!
I only go around without panties cheesy tongue

The word "panties" triggers thoughts of the promised land so I rushed over to view your profile picture, only to find myself bitterly disappointed to see the picture of a lion, of all things.

At least post a picture of the panties for us to inspect and sniff remotely.

God bless Argentina
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Segzy19:
Kini itunmo gbogbo nonsense Yi bayi

O lagbara o, Baba oloko lamgba
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

The word "panties" triggers thoughts of the promised land so I rushed over to view your profile picture, only to find myself bitterly disappointed to see the picture of a lion, of all things.

At least post a picture of the panties for us to inspect and sniff remotely.

God bless Argentina

grin grin cheesy
Be careful!
That's a reenactment of me and hubby in bed.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Exceed15: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Beautiful
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Uptheante(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
No be this bitch Boma fuccked on national TV during one episode of BB naija? That time she was still married self.
Maybe she thought Nigerians have forgotten
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

grin grin cheesy
Be careful!
That's a reenactment of me and hubby in bed.

Ok, no sniffing will be heard from me at least. Only looking as a dispassionate observer.

Dang, you just killed my buzz by invoking another key word that I hate to hear, "Hubby".
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

Ok, no sniffing will be heard from me at least. Only looking as a dispassionate observer.

That's all you will get . kiss
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

That's all you will get . kiss

Are you Yoruba? If you are my comment is "Wiwo yio to mi."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend / Korede Bello Goes Back To School / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.