Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos (49362 Views)

Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Akanbimi: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
I don't expect better from her
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Akanbimi:
I don't expect better from her

But you still made it a point of duty to rush over and inspect her fine grab-worthy yansh. Diariz God o, my fellow widows.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Fredmatic(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must confess I had an erection. May the lord forgive me and deliver me from the spirit of Delilah. This is why I commend Islamic tenets and teachings. No Muslim woman will expose their bodies like this. We Christians need to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters so we don't bring shame to the church. sad

And who told you she is a Christian? No genuine born again Christian will expose her body like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by meobizy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay. Noted. Epistles na for broke Nairalanders. To type rubbish na their superpower.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by princety24(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
SUCH MOMENTS CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN SO SOON.#Bayelsa
https://fb.watch/hGUCK64Ds5/
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by ufotunang: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
jaydeevaa:
nudity is not beauty, but they won't listen.
.....they think when they are naked they think they are beautiful
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by tete7000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I must confess I had an erection. May the lord forgive me and deliver me from the spirit of Delilah. This is why I commend Islamic tenets and teachings. No Muslim woman will expose their bodies like this. We Christians need to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters so we don't bring shame to the church. sad

So if someone does not share your Christian faith, you compel her to cover her body so that you won't have erection? What has happened to if your eyes causes you to sin, pluck it out?Jesus said in this life you will have trials and tribulations. How you handle the trials is what will determine whether you are worthy of the kingdom of God. Learn to live with reality of your existence and don't expect like the Muslims that the world should be shaped to atone for your weaknesses. Master yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Not bad smiley
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Agbadocassava:
Freedom of expression will be fully implemented by president Bola Tinubu.

A vote for Tinubu is vote for posterity

Lol you self I know say you go dey laugh as you type am. Lol
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by chuk65276: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Better ashawo dey this Tega eyeBetter ashawo dey this Tega eye...
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by xareal(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
she tell you say she be christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
GOTVee:
religious fanatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Konjiboii:
We will start the bidding with a range Rover ,anyone want to top that with a house at the island?

For ordinary ashewo with fish smelly *****? I can't pay more than 1k.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Nor go knack for outside oh as you nor wise so...

To knack outside no be issue, na small thing.
No be wetin big pass me, na my choice to knack or not to knack .

I no be like ya mama, even if I dey crase like her, I no knack.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by snipernigga(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mami water everywhere
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by UnimkeAk(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

To knack outside no be issue, na small thing.
No be wetin big pass me, na my choice to knack or not to knack .

I no be like ya mama, even if I dey crase like her, I no knack.
Lol, see this one... You don copy from the miserable thing that birthed you finish.

Abeg help me tell your mom say I nor fit furck her today, we go see next week. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lol, see this one... You don copy from the miserable thing that birthed you finish.

Abeg help me tell your mom say I nor fit furck her today, we go see next week. grin

I no no say you like f&ck dead body :-
Eww!
Your fetish dey graveyard tongue

My grannies dey dear too.
Enjoy the ORGIES cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
UnimkeAk:

With her smelly fishy BV pussey
Na your mates , dey bury their tongue and neck inside .
Noise makers, but an your type dey lick plate clean.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

I no no say you like f&ck dead body :-
Eww!
Your fetish dey graveyard tongue

My grannies dey dear too.
Enjoy the ORGIES cheesy grin
Eyah, too much prick don waste am. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Eyah, too much prick don waste am. grin

But you still won enter grin
You go too use grannies remains hold body! cheesy cheesy
The marble flooring set die!

Knack my brother tongue cheesy
But be careful make bone no bust ya blokus.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

But you still won enter grin
You go too use grannies remains hold body! cheesy cheesy
The marble flooring set die!

Knack my brother tongue cheesy
Na wetin community people dey enter that year na... With N260 dem don knack am.

Too much prick caused her demise. cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Na wetin community people dey enter that year na... With N260 dem don knack am.

Too much prick caused her demise. cheesy

Your mama own pass community project.
Your mama ashawo work na constitutional paper on him own.
I dey learn work for wetin her tooto fit do!
Ashina way dey hang leg like dog wet dey piss for tree.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

Your mama own pass community project.
Your mama ashawo work an constitutional paper on him own.
I dey learn work for wetin her tooto fit do!
Lol, you don confirm am say you be Olosho... Na wetin kpuff your momcy be that. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you don confirm am say you be Olosho... Na wetin kpuff your momcy be that. grin

Olosho na work na.
Na me and your maleee dey mount ya father f%ck. tongue wink
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

Olosho na work na.
Na me and your maleee dey mount ya father f%ck. tongue wink
Lol, you wanted to say your late mom, shame nor allow you. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you wanted to say your late mom, shame nor allow you. grin
Taaa
No be your mama Jason again?! Wey dey f&ck like Engine!
If she is not drowning her tongue for my kpekus, she is either humping on your uncle or making orgies with me and, your dad. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

Taaa
No be your mama Jason again.
If she is not driwning her tongue for my kpekus, she is either humping on your uncle or making orgies with me and, your dad. grin
Mumu thinks I am Jason. grin

Dem don furck brain commot for this Olosho head Walai. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Mumu thinks I am Jason. grin

Dem don furck brain commot for this Olosho head Walai. grin

Your mama still dey suck my pussy till date grin : tongue

That is the catalyst that keeps her high! tongue
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by Nefort: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
even righteousness2 go get erection for this kind pussy show
No wonder I didn't see his comment. He went to look for soap and couldn't comment anymore.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

Your mama still dey suck my pussy till date grin : tongue

That is the catalyst that keeps her high! tongue
Lol, Olosho is pained
cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos by LadyRosa(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Olosho is pained
cheesy
Mama Jason?!
Your mama wey like fisting sotee as my hand strong be like man so, na the two full arms dey size her Po$$y!

Na him Jason come NL dey cap?

Nothing I no go see! grin grin

JASON NA MY TWO HAND LIKE THIS DEY ENTER YA MALEE KPEKUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo / Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.