Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? (8688 Views)

How To Make Money From Money Rituals / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Letlovelead213:

You seem too sure you are not going to meet a real magician. If I tell you I know a small boy that can deliver this statement. I stay in Lagos
On second thoughts.
There is nothing hidden so let me just lay the deal down here.
I play the Camelot lottery any time I am in the UK which is usually few days days monthly. Was there last, November, my Dec trip had to be canceled for health reasons.
I have the official lotto account you cannot open from here unless you are resident. Infact it has to be linked to your UK bank account and setup by them.
You need 5 numbers plus 2 bonus numbers total 7 to win the euromillions lottery.
Last month it got to 140m GBP.
This Friday the jackpot is 17m GBP or there about.
I will stake the money, you meet your magic boy, pastor, juju man, baba, Iman etc to get the numbers ie just 7 numbers between 1-50.
This is nothing hidden, we play on Friday night and the result will be out in 1hr. You can confirm the winning number by yourself by going to the website.
If it wins ( IJN). Omo, we cash out.
I will be on the next flight Saturday morning to the UK to process winnings.
Let's have a fruitful business relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Faber(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
majesticguy:
I don't think it works that way. That's probably the way Nollywood portrays it, but i don't think it works that way. Based on my observation, money ritual kinda provides a powerful and extraordinary boost to what you are already doing.

For those doing business and are into money ritual, they make jaw dropping sales that you'd begin to wonder if they are the only sellers of such commodities in the market. Their customers trooping in and mostly stand in their shop for hours waiting to be attended to, without complaining irrespective of how hash the seller might be.

For those in contract jobs, you see them getting the bid to mouth watering contracts without even breaking a sweat or without valid paperworks. They call it connection (not saying all connection are money ritual related).

The list goes on..........
yes, Oba osu, ncha awele, oke ite, etc dey within this category. But real cash money ritual dey 1000%
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by visijo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
thuxzwda1:

grin grin grin......u wan do ritual?..........
Abi for all this things happening in this country...bro!....e be like buhari no reach ur syd grin grin
grin grin grin no be so oo
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
nedekid:

You are right, hence I said supernatural things no doubt exist. I did not say they do not.
But you see, 99 percent are fake. I tell you with all sense of responsibility. Why? At my stage in life and experiences. I have seen all sorts. I have even known, (some as friends) pastors, imams, so called ritualist, magicians, sofisticated and low grade fraudstars, forex traders etc. All petty scammers. They have no magic powers, it is all tricks.
Dont misunderstand me, legit ones may be there, but frankly, I have never seen one.
See, let me throw a challenge to you and any one on this forum. I will give you money you never dreamt off. Do you know any magician, pastor, ritualist, imam, steerer or what ever you call them. I will provide a car and driver to take you to anywhere in the country.
All the person will have to do is provide me with 7 numbers between 1-50. If those numbers are sucessful, I will pay you 2m GBP or equivalent of 1.9bm naira.
We can have a legal agreement drawn by our lawyers.

Honestly, I do not understand the challenge. What sort of numbers?
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lionize:
[color=#770077][/color]

Honestly, I do not understand the challenge. What sort of numbers?
Actually, I opened up and explained details to one fellow on the thread. You may scroll up and read it.
The numbers should be 7 number that will win the euromillions.
5 numbers and 2 bonus numbers.
The number will be between 1 to 50.
Eg 15, 2,8,49,35, 40, 18.
The idea is for your pastor, imam, seer, jazz man, native doctor, magician, ritualists, witch, mammy water spouse, head and limb hunter juju man, Cele prophet (those ones that shake head when praying on TV) etc to see the 7 numbers for the euromillions stake on Friday. I will play your provided numbers. The stake for Friday is 17m GBP. If it wins, I will fly to London first thing Saturday morning and process the payment and within 1 week credit your account with the agreed 2m GBP or 1.8 b naira equivalent.
You yourself can know if your provided number workes by checking winnning numbers online from 11pm this Friday.
Let's make money bro.

2 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by baretalk: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
They sell body parts, juju no dey vomit money. Stop killing people for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by NuruDiddy: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Money ritual wey Dangote go still get money pass u na foolishness
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Letlovelead213: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

I am all open to meet one.
And the boy stays in Lagos?
If you are sure, let's take the next step.
Let's arrange it for Friday.
I will send you a dm.

Jesus!! You no even say fear o. Boy way I day fear. Way tell me say I go see person way go give me 42K. And someone gave me 42k gan gan exact amount. Person way e don tey day hold me money. He stays at okota. 11 years old. What do you want him to do exactly because I will like you to test him.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Letlovelead213:

Jesus!! You no even say fear o. Boy way I day fear. Way tell me say I go see person way go give me 42K. And someone gave me 42k gan gan exact amount. Person way e don tey day hold me money. He stays at okota. 11 years old. What do you want him to do exactly because I will like you to test him.
Pls check the long message I wrote to you earlier explaining the deal.
Let the boy predict the 5 numbers plus the 2 bonus, total 7 numbers between 1 and 50.
I will then use the numbers to play this Friday euromillions for 17m GBP.
We play it on Friday night, in 2 hrs we know the result. You too will check the result online.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by thuxzwda1: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
visijo:
grin grin grin no be so oo

grin grin.....I no believe in ritual sha.....
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

Actually, I opened up and explained details to one fellow on the thread. You may scroll up and read it.
The numbers should be 7 number that will win the euromillions.
5 numbers and 2 bonus numbers.
The number will be between 1 to 50.
Eg 15, 2,8,49,35, 40, 18.
The idea is for your pastor, imam, seer, jazz man, native doctor, magician, ritualists, witch, mammy water spouse, head and limb hunter juju man, Cele prophet (those ones that shake head when praying on TV) etc to see the 7 numbers for the euromillions stake on Friday. I will play your provided numbers. The stake for Friday is 17m GBP. If it wins, I will fly to London first thing Saturday morning and process the payment and within 1 week credit your account with the agreed 2m GBP or 1.8 b naira equivalent.
You yourself can know if your provided number workes by checking winnning numbers online from 11pm this Friday.
Let's make money bro.

Lol. I don't gamble bro.
Let me ask you. Have you ever heard of a mad man predicting such numbers? That's purely demonic. Sometimes a ritual format could be exactly what you seek now, predicting 7 number?

Let me tell you how it will work. If it is a spinning machine that is to be used, the 7 numbers will be predetermimed and given to you and all those who have subscribed (by prrforming the neccessary sacrifice(s)). Then when the machine is spinned, the demons on that particular assignment will be in the machine to ensure the right numbers are rolled out.

There is always a price to pay for these things, so hefty that will the gain will be useless at the end of the day
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
majesticguy:
I don't think it works that way. That's probably the way Nollywood portrays it, but i don't think it works that way. Based on my observation, money ritual kinda provides a powerful and extraordinary boost to what you are already doing.

For those doing business and are into money ritual, they make jaw dropping sales that you'd begin to wonder if they are the only sellers of such commodities in the market. Their customers trooping in and mostly stand in their shop for hours waiting to be attended to, without complaining irrespective of how hash the seller might be.

For those in contract jobs, you see them getting the bid to mouth watering contracts without even breaking a sweat or without valid paperworks. They call it connection (not saying all connection are money ritual related).

The list goes on..........

You are mentioning different formats. There is one which you just get the raw cash in your Chambers, that's the one we are discussing.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Lionize:

Lol. I don't gamble bro.
Let me ask you. Have you ever heard of a mad man predicting such numbers? That's purely demonic. Sometimes a ritual format could be exactly what you seek now, predicting 7 number?

Let me tell you how it will work. If it is a spinning machine that is to be used, the 7 numbers will be predetermimed and given to you and all those who have subscribed (by prrforming the neccessary sacrifice(s)). Then when the machine is spinned, the demons on that particular assignment will be in the machine to ensure the right numbers are rolled out.

There is always a price to pay for these things, so hefty that will the gain will be useless at the end of the day
Ahhaa, that is why I tell you all these people are fake. If they could "see" as they claim they are prophets, juju men, magicians, powerful people, blublaba, Blabla blues etc, they should be rich from winning bet naija, playing the euromillions etc. But alas all they do is deceive folks. See the description you wrote of sending demons to adjust the Spinning machine. All bullshit jare. Let the jazz man send the demons and we pay him naa. Storyyy!!
See, we employed a driver in my home. One omo igbo like that. Not knowing the fellow took pictures in my SUV making videos of how folks should bring their problems to him that he will make them sucessful just as he was. Inside the apartment given to him, this guy was performing all types of shine activities. He will the walk round the house showing it as his and his wealth. Omo, we stumbled on his face book page by mistake and has to fire him before he uses our facilities to do 419 and the disappear. Omayi debia was his face book name.
Forget, all those so called people are 419.

2 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2022
nedekid:

Ahhaa, that is why I tell you all these people are fake. If they could "see" as they claim they are prophets, juju men, magicians, powerful people, blublaba, Blabla blues etc, they should be rich from winning bet naija, playing the euromillions etc. But alas all they do is deceive folks. See the description you wrote of sending demons to adjust the Spinning machine. All bullshit jare. Let the jazz man send the demons and we pay him naa. Storyyy!!
See, we employed a driver in my home. One omo igbo like that. Not knowing the fellow took pictures in my SUV making videos of how folks should bring their problems to him that he will make them sucessful just as he was. Inside the apartment given to him, this guy was performing all types of shine activities. He will the walk round the house showing it as his and his wealth. Omo, we stumbled on his face book page by mistake and has to fire him before he uses our facilities to do 419 and the disappear. Omayi debia was his face book name.
Forget, all those so called people are 419.
Pastors shouldn't be doing such .

For those serving the devil, the reason they don't do it .most times is the hefty price associated with it.

If you want to do ritual you know where to find them yourself.

2 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Lionize:

Pastors shouldn't be doing such .

For those serving the devil, the reason they don't do it .most times is the hefty price associated with it.

If you want to do ritual you know where to find them yourself.
I feel you.
We are still saying the same thing.
See, with my life experiences, with all I have dabbled into. With what friends both streight forward and those with bent ways have revealed to me, 99% are fraudulent and not real. I will leave the 1% for those that are real.
See, it is what you beleive in that works for you. If you believe in a stick or anointing oil you pastor gives you, it will work may for you.
Do you know I have friends that are senior pastors of big churches, imams too, but when we seat as child hood friends in privacy all toga of pastoship falls and we drink and talk our normal gist? Talk stories how money flows and me I should do my own to make it and that theirs to make it in life is through "church levels"? One of them agent told him, Bishop you have being in this premises for long, why don't I look for land for you to build your own church. Bring xx amount. Guess my paddy bishops response? If I had that kind of money, I go de here de struggle with this poor people? Wount I go and rent a place in lekki where just the tithe from one person will be all what these people downtown will pay as tithe for 1 year? Lol.
Do you know once those juju men intercepted my then maid and deceived her. We had to go burst the shrine and it was all "levels". They had been sleeping with her to ensure her secrecy. Not only her, other women including married women.
They will tell you they know the repercussions and hence that is why they are not rich, but I put it to you they are not rich because it does not work, they are fake, they only get money from guallable customers.
Go and check who is making money through forex, check well, you will find they don't trade with their own money rather they make money by "teaching" you how to trade. Abi have you seen where a Nigerian of all people will see where to make money and decide to show people? A bloody greedy Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2022
nedekid:

I feel you.
We are still saying the same thing.
See, with my life experiences, with all I have dabbled into. With what friends both streight forward and those with bent ways have revealed to me, 99% are fraudulent and not real. I will leave the 1% for those that are real.
See, it is what you beleive in that works for you. If you believe in a stick or anointing oil you pastor gives you, it will work may for you.
Do you know I have friends that are senior pastors of big churches, imams too, but when we seat as child hood friends in privacy all toga of pastoship falls and we drink and talk our normal gist? Talk stories how money flows and me I should do my own to make it and that theirs to make it in life is through "church levels"? One of them agent told him, Bishop you have being in this premises for long, why don't I look for land for you to build your own church. Bring xx amount. Guess my paddy bishops response? If I had that kind of money, I go de here de struggle with this poor people? Wount I go and rent a place in lekki where just the tithe from one person will be all what these people downtown will pay as tithe for 1 year? Lol.
Do you know once those juju men intercepted my then maid and deceived her. We had to go burst the shrine and it was all "levels". They had been sleeping with her to ensure her secrecy. Not only her, other women including married women.
They will tell you they know the repercussions and hence that is why they are not rich, but I put it to you they are not rich because it does not work, they are fake, they only get money from guallable customers.
Go and check who is making money through forex, check well, you will find they don't trade with their own money rather they make money by "teaching" you how to trade. Abi have you seen where a Nigerian of all people will see where to make money and decide to show people? A bloody greedy Nigerian?
All you said here might be true. Besides, your bishop friend is not born again, although he might not have gone totally dark.
I am glad you acknowledge the bolded, that is what I am talking about, and I am not talking about the operation of the Holy Spirit but demonic spirits.
For the forex matter, I figured it out in 2008 already.
And your very last question up here, it's rare. Unless when brothers or friends who love themselves want to share a knowledge that involves lots of hardwork still, or för some reasons, they need partners, that's when they share 'harmless' and 'useful' knowledge.

Only the gift of God addeth no sorrow. No gift from the devil is free, not one. For all money ritual formats, there is a price heavier than the money you get. Some people must have sex with a Virgin girl every period (weekly, monthly, etc) and that involves taking the wpmbs of such girls. Others just get human parts. Some have sex with mad women. The devil takes you to the gutters, make you do things and give you rules to do things that the thought of it alone makes all the money useless to you.

Do you know that every time you do a soul travel, you expend so much energy that your body gets older than it is? Food for thought.

NB: Some people still fail as ritualists (even after sacrifices it doesn't work for them.)

Life is complicated and deeper than we know it.

7 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Letlovelead213:

Bro, oya naa. Get him to predict 7 random numbers from 1 to 50.
I have explained to you say na euromillions I wanna play. No harm in trying, last last I loose my 2.50 GBP, it enters, we gain. You can check the results within 2 hrs of playing online.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Bini90: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:

You are right, hence I said supernatural things no doubt exist. I did not say they do not.
But you see, 99 percent are fake. I tell you with all sense of responsibility. Why? At my stage in life and experiences. I have seen all sorts. I have even known, (some as friends) pastors, imams, so called ritualist, magicians, sofisticated and low grade fraudstars, forex traders etc. All petty scammers. They have no magic powers, it is all tricks.
Dont misunderstand me, legit ones may be there, but frankly, I have never seen one.
See, let me throw a challenge to you and any one on this forum. I will give you money you never dreamt off. Do you know any magician, pastor, ritualist, imam, steerer or what ever you call them. I will provide a car and driver to take you to anywhere in the country.
All the person will have to do is provide me with 7 numbers between 1-50. If those numbers are sucessful, I will pay you 2m GBP or equivalent of 1.9bm naira.
if lotto you are looking forward lol to pay that amount and how will the person know the number you choose when they send you the exact you can deny so send £150 first I choose the number display it here on nl and it be the exact number but in few days or send £500 I remove the illness in your body
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Bini90: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:

you send the £500 the sickness will diassapear in your body for months but you pay amount I said you don't see it anymore mention me and we talk
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 2:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Bini90:
if lotto you are looking forward lol to pay that amount and how will the person know the number you choose when they send you the exact you can deny so send £150 first I choose the number display it here on nl and it be the exact number but in few days or send £500 I remove the illness in your body
Which illness de my body? What are you talking about? And why should I send you. 150 or 500 pounds? Does it look like they wrote mugu on my head?
When you chat with me, talk reasonably. When some of us had wisen up, most of you were still kindergartens.
Anyway, forget about health or other crap and face the issue at hand. 7 numbers, 1-50, it's euromillions that will be played this evening, Friday. You consult your oracle, jazzman, mammy water, imam, pastor, seerer or whatever so called magician. Place the number here, 1 play the number. By around 10 pm, go to euromillions site and check the winning number, it is not hidden but opened to the world to see.
Once your number wins, Saturday morning I am on the first flight to UK to process winnings, usually takes 1 week. I credit your account as agreed publically.
Nothing will be hidden. This forum will be a witness.
Forget about crap of denial, the results is public information and not hidden. What have you got to loose?

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Bini90:
you send the £500 the sickness will diassapear in your body for months but you pay amount I said you don't see it anymore mention me and we talk
The power you have to remove illness, use it to power 7 numbers between 1 and 50, so you can change your circumstances for the better.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by BritishAirways: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah me dey print am
grin angry

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by aieromon(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:

The power you have to remove illness, use it to power 7 numbers between 1 and 50, so you can change your circumstances for the better.

You know the answer already grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by BritishAirways: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Even in the bible money magically appeared in the mouth of a fish.
The difference between devil's money and Jesus' money is their byproducts values.
Devil takes from by stealing, killing and destruction. Jesus gave a coin with Caesar on it and accompanied by a fish to balance off the value of that coin.

let somebody shoooooooooout haleluuuuuuuuuuuuuujaaaaaa
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by badboyTee(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Lionize:

By this i think you mean the ritual that produces raw cash. There are different types of money rutual, but for the direct cash,
It is still the same money in circulation, but demons steal them from people and bring to the ritualist.

The ultimate victims are spiritually weak people. Ever heard or seen people lose money mysteriously? Sometimes they blame It on their left hand. Most of those are how the devil steals from people and give his agents just to cause confusion.

I once was travelling from Calabar to Enugu through Ebonyi state. While waiting for our vehicle to get filled with passengers at Abomege park, after crossing the river with ferry, a magician was surrounded by a crowd watching his performance.

I didn't bother to even peep because I have always believed magic is demonic. Once i heard the crowd erupted in shouts, he magically made a new packet shirt and cash appear.
He went on to explain to them those particular stuff came from a shop in Ariaria market.
He further explained that when they perform, they simply go to somewhere and get the stuff they want to appear.

Then he said, now the oga of the shop will start qccusing his 'umu boy' (apprentices) for being responsible for the missing items.

The crowd didn't understand but I heard him clearly, and I understand him 100%.

When an undergrad, I had this guy who told me how a water spirit wanted his father ro marry her. The father turned her down. He was doing well in business. Then the brother came to live with him. After a while, money started missing in his house. Since no other person but the brother lived with him, he accused his brother, who denied.
When the theft continued, he sent his brother packing. But thereafter, the theft continued. Later the spirit revealed she was responsible and vowed ro continue until he married her.

He eventually married the spirit before he married his human wife (my guys mother). But the man did not end well and his children suffered a lot. The devil's gift is no good gift.
Your brain has suffered severe damage oh so Sad
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2022
badboyTee:
Your brain has suffered severe damage oh so Sad
Kid, go about your daily chores.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Neroo22: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:

go and sit down yen yen,1million pound, most nairaland as in,I no understand dem,if u still win it,u won't credit it
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Neroo22:
go and sit down yen yen,1million pound, most nairaland as in,I no understand dem,if u still win it,u won't credit it
What do you stand to loose?
Why not let the money come out and see if you will not get your share?
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Neroo22:
And if you want more info, read further up the thread to understand what this is all about. I have explained in details the source of the money.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Neroo22: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
All this are stolen money bro,no only money bro, there are magic that can mk u disappear and enter market to loot tinx ,I mean dis is not demon ooh,u go disappear in real life but be in spirit or astral form,enter market baba nobody go de see u with human eye unless that person is a spiritual some one,I know a frater in East the man do go India spiritually to buy goods,as in in morning parking store way dey empty go full....there are Level u will reach in occult world,bro ,u go dey comot fr earth go meeting fr space or moon,but ur human body will be unconscious in a coma state ,any mistake ur spirit ain't coming back to ur body,even u way de sleep fr night,fr night ur spirit go off,u become empty body,de main spirit don comot,una way nv jam something nv see anything shaaa...but on that, na demons de steal money bro,that are money ritual u don't even need handwork or job to be cashing out,u go wake up,money go full wardrobe,no be child's...all this atheist still de sleep shaaa mk u no jam one-day
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Neroo22: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:

And if you want more info, read further up the thread to understand what this is all about. I have explained in details the source of the money.
are u doubting evidence of spirit, have not see who a mad man gave 10draws all play, have not u see who de gave draws as we in dream it plays as well,if u want to be getting as in better draw, there are doing fr it,as in sure doing,e go de sup,ur seven draws go dey play...go edo go ask y baba ijebu lotto no dey dere again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Gang-raped By 5 Guys In Lagos In Viral Video Releases New Video / Police Arrest Three Cattle Rustlers In Adamawa, Recover Guns, Cows / Graphic Photos: Armed Robbers Caught Along Mowe Lagos Ibadan Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.