Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Wife! Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife! Come In (1905 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife! Come In by IyaTola: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2022
My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife! Come In by Zonefree(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2022
A woman married for almost a decade transferred some money to her husband and paid for THEIR children's lesson teacher, then she decides to write an epistle and informed the world about that undecided

Something the man has being doing for years without complaining or telling anyone

Women!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife! Come In by feranmi143: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Yo fish, you are doing great,
Re: Wife! Come In by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Dear men, this is what will happen if you allow your women to shoulder the responsibility of providing for the family.

You gave your husband some amount the next thing is for you to advertise it all over nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife! Come In by Zonefree(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Miracood2:
Dear men, this is what will happen if you allow your women to shoulder the responsibility of providing for the family.

You gave your husband some amount the next thing is for you to advertise it all over nairaland.
My brother, this gender is something else.

She even called herself "virtuous woman" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife! Come In by muyico(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2022
She narrating her last nite dreams! She did it in her dream! Fake! Not real
Re: Wife! Come In by ahnie: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Copy n paste story

Zonefree has anyone ever told you, you're a wizard grin
Re: Wife! Come In by Jennyclay(f): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman married for almost a decade transferred some money to her husband and paid for THEIR children's lesson teacher, then she decides to write an epistle and informed the world about that undecided
Something the man has being doing for years without complaining or telling anyone
Women!

Miracood2:

If a woman picks up the responsibility of what a so called "head of family" can't do... You good for nothing men would complain.

If a woman choose to depend on her husband for money.. You good for nothing men would still complain undecided

Kilode!! Bunch of psychopath

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife! Come In by Zonefree(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
Copy n paste story

Zonefree has anyone ever told you, you're a wizard grin
Am I?

How's Abia this morning?

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by ahnie: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Am I?

How's Abia this morning?
Harmattan badt gan.
Good morning my son grin
Re: Wife! Come In by Abizz: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Women!
Stop being stupid na.
I won't even be surprised if you got absolutely nothing to show for your existence in life. Stick to hunting wildlifes and stop seeking social media relevance.

@OP, as much as I believe it's the responsibility of a man to shoulder the bills of his family to a 100, l still very much believe that a lady giving a little quota is admirable.
I love just how you appreciate your husband and your thoughtfulness to lift some financial burdens off him.
It's sexy and sweet, keep it up.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife! Come In by Oloki: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
@OP, as much as I believe it's the responsibility of a man to shoulder the bills of his family to a 100, l still very much believe that a lady giving a little quota is admirable.
I love just how you appreciate your husband and your thoughtfulness to lift some financial burdens off him.
It's sexy and sweet, keep it up. [/quote]

Thanks for this. Instead of some people to read and for want of better thing to say, jejely pass by, they were attacking her. It is not a must to comment. You can be an observer.
Re: Wife! Come In by sageb: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2022
IyaTola:
My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Her kind is so rare, she's a rare gem.
Re: Wife! Come In by Truvelisback(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2022
IyaTola:

U try sha. But na 2% of una fit do am. And even dis 2% self hard to find. Sadly, women we meet these days are Orphans.

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by Foodqueen(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Copied....has been on the internet for years

5 Likes

Re: Wife! Come In by excanny: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Lies
Re: Wife! Come In by Oyiboman69: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Women!
at least it will encourage all the devilish ones who thought the men must die being the sole provider in the family

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by IyaTola: 5:24am On Dec 29, 2022
undecided
Truvelisback:
U try sha. But na 2% of una fit do am. And even dis 2% self hard to find. Sadly, women we meet these days are Orphans.
Re: Wife! Come In by Kobojunkie: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2022
IyaTola:
Rubbish! undecided

Definitely written instead by a woman who thinks too big of herself. If this one is a virtuous woman, what then do we say of other women who have a 50-50 arrangement where they handle half the cost of keeping their own family, without complaints or needing praise from anyone? Abeg, through that nonsense copy-paste thing away as it seeks to insult sensible women out there. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife! Come In by emmanuelbrown26: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

My brother, this gender is something else.

She even called herself "virtuous woman" grin
Lolssssss, d ting whole thing got me tired. Just a day show and she's announcing to d public but d husband has being doing it for decades without any complain. Women are just nonsense in nature
Re: Wife! Come In by emmanuelbrown26: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Abizz:

Stop being stupid na.
I won't even be surprised if you got absolutely nothing to show for your existence in life. Stick to hunting wildlifes and stop seeking social media relevance.

It's sexy and sweet, keep it up.
D most stupid thing I hv being hearing since human existence
Re: Wife! Come In by emmanuelbrown26: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
sageb:

Stop supporting stupidity in d name of a virtuous woman
Re: Wife! Come In by pragmatistm(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
IyaTola:

You just explained the true meaning of a virtuos woman that all wife should be. I commend you greatly because not many women out there can do this. But true be told, my wife dey try well too in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by AndroidAI(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Women!

You have a damaged perception. While this story could be made up, it's obvious that the writer is trying to encourage women to help their husband and not allow him to carry all the burdens.
Re: Wife! Come In by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
sageb:

Bro, don't get carried away. This is a Poetry.

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by Truvelisback(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

Definitely written instead by a woman who thinks too big of herself. If this one is a virtuous woman, what then do we say of other women who have a 50-50 arrangement where they handle half the cost of keeping their own family, without complaints or needing praise from anyone? Abeg, through that nonsense copy-paste thing away as it seeks to insult sensible women out there. undecided
How? This is a Poetry not necessarily abt her life or what she does. The essence of this poetry is to encourage women, especially the self-centred and selfish women to be supportive to their husbands financially no matter how little they earn.
Re: Wife! Come In by Magnoliaa(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yawns...

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
How? This is a Poetry not necessarily abt her life or what she does. The essence of this poetry is to encourage women, especially the self-centred and selfish women to be supportive to their husbands financially no matter how little they earn.
Rubbish! Poetry my arse..... undecided

About half the homes in Nigeria are already carried to date by women, yes, female breadwinners are not a minority in Nigeria. Not to talk of homes where females share equally in financial burdens. This here is an insult to them all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife! Come In by ahnie: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Yawns...
The equalizer grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Committing Adultery / I Hate My Mother / Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.