Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? (1524 Views)

Russian Special Military Disaster / Russia To Commence "Special Military Operations" In Syria / Nord Stream 2: The Real Reason For Russia's "Special Military Operations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by rottennaija(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by rottennaija(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
One thing I've noticed is that people in the West genuinely think that giving Ukraine weapons to commit war crimes with is just business as usual & they don't even entertain the thought that arming evil breeds hatred on the other side (not that they'd care if they did understand)

People who are getting shelled very quickly learn to differentiate between the various weapons. After a few weeks, people in Donetsk can tell whether they're being hit by Soviet or German artillery, 152mm or 155mm, Grads or HIMARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by dapoRead: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Serious negotiations on security guarantees will not take place as long as NATO instructors and mercenaries remain in Ukraine, and until Russian-defined realities on the ground are recognized. This was stated in an interview with our agency by the director of the North America Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Alexander Darchiev.

"Until the pumping of weapons and finances to [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky's regime stops, American and NATO military personnel/mercenaries/trainers are withdrawn, and the realities we have defined on the ground are recognized, it is premature to start any serious negotiations on security guarantees in peg to Ukraine and Euro-Atlantic. The ball is now on the American side of the field," the diplomat said.

Translation: This only ends with NATO totally humiliated.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by rottennaija(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
What is this symbol they are wearing?

Seems familiar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by rottennaija(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
rottennaija:
What is this symbol they are wearing?

Seems familiar!
It is the galeцia waffen ss symbol

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by rottennaija(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Today, massive strikes were inflicted not on the energy structure of Ukraine, but on purely military rear facilities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkiv and Donetsk regions. There are a lot of hits.
There has never been such a mass destruction of purely military targets at the same time in such a short period of time, probably since February.

https://t. me/yurasumy/6721

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2022
I wish you all watch this video and see how the west has fooled the world.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-57KOwG9co
[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2022
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F89iypG7k8s

You're been fed propaganda by this Pro Russian Military Analyst.

Russia Air force do not even have the capability to carry out SEAD deep inside Ukrainian territory.

Imagine if this war is between The USA and Mexico, by now, Mexico won't have any Air Defense or any jet. The F35 and F22 will totally dominate the Mexican Skies.

There's a reason the USA is called A Global Power.

Even if USA is to take on Ukraine from Poland,the US Air Force will be flying in and out of Ukraine anytime and any day they want.

The only reason USA can't take over the whole of Russia is because of Russia Nuke.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

[url]
[/url]
Have Russians not been arming themselves since then too? In fact, the Russian Military have the advantage when the SMO began, they made use of the Element Of Surprise, with this advantage, they should be controlling most part of Ukraine by now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:
[url]
[/url]
This una talk dey always make me laugh grin

Una go dey swallow Russian Propaganda, but accuse other people of been the ones swallowing Western Propaganda grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by olugabbie(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
You're been fed propaganda by this Pro Russian Military Analyst.

Russia Air force do not even have the capability to carry out SEAD deep inside Ukrainian territory.

Imagine if this war is between The USA and Mexico, by now, Mexico won't have any Air Defense or any jet. The F35 and F22 will totally dominate the Mexican Skies.

There's a reason the USA is called A Global Power.

Even if USA is to take on Ukraine from Poland,the US Air Force will be flying in and out of Ukraine anytime and any day they want.

The only reason USA can't take over the whole of Russia is because of Russia Nuke.

Has the F-22 or F-35 used to carry out SEAD in any modern war? The answer is no. Ukraine has a lots of air defence systems. Russia has been able to destroy large amount of those defense systems. But they are just too many. Right now Ukraine is running low on the missiles for it S-300 and BUK defense systems and it does not has the capacity to produce new ones. That is why it is requesting for NATO air defense systems. Any super will find it difficult to gain air superiority in a country that has a lots of mobile air defense systems.

Ukraine used to be a fortress for Russia during the era of the USSR. Almost every infrastructure you see in Ukraine today was built by the Soviet. The rail systems, power plants e.t.c. Ukraine inherited huge military industry from the Soviet. It is not a push over country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2022
olugabbie:

Has the F-22 or F-35 used to carry out SEAD in any modern war? The answer is no. Ukraine has a lots of air defence systems. Russia has been able to destroy large amount of those defense systems. But they are just too many. Right now Ukraine is running low on the missiles for it S-300 and BUK defense systems and it does not has the capacity to produce new ones. That is why it is requesting for NATO air defense systems. Any super will find it difficult to gain air superiority in a country that has a lots of mobile air defense systems.

Ukraine used to be a fortress for Russia during the era of the USSR. Almost every infrastructure you see in Ukraine today was built by the Soviet. The rail systems, power plants e.t.c. Ukraine inherited huge military industry from the Soviet. It is not a push over country.
The Russians strike a lot of Ukrainian military arsenal when the war started. When the S300 misile run out, maybe NATO will supply them with evidence.

The Russian military is overhype, they had the element of surprise, if nah the USA attack Ukraine, the Ukrainian military would have been making use of only guerrilla tactics by now because of the way they will be crush by the US military might.

US Air force would have dominated the Ukrainian Skies by now.

The F35 will strike deep inside Ukrainian territory, anytime and any day they want to.

I'm sure if NATO gave Georgia the kind of support they are giving to NATO now, Georgia would have defeated the Russian military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
This una talk dey always make me laugh grin

Una go dey swallow Russian Propaganda, but accuse other people of been the ones swallowing Western Propaganda grin

At least the west said the truth with their mouths listen to what Angela Merkel stated.

The honest truth is that this war should never have happened I stand on that fact.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Have Russians not been arming themselves since then too? In fact, the Russian Military have the advantage when the SMO began, they made use of the Element Of Surprise, with this advantage, they should be controlling most part of Ukraine by now.

Russia has always stockpiled weapons. Since the 2nd world war.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

At least the west said the truth with their mouths listen to what Angela Merkel stated.

The honest truth is that this war should never have happened I stand on that fact.
But the war is happening and Russia is struggling.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

Russia has always stockpiled weapons. Since the 2nd world war.
Nobody should complain about Ukraine stockpiling after Russia took over her territory.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by olugabbie(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Russians strike a lot of Ukrainian military arsenal when the war started. When the S300 misile run out, maybe NATO will supply them with evidence.

The Russian military is overhype, they had the element of surprise, if nah the USA attack Ukraine, the Ukrainian military would have been making use of only guerrilla tactics by now because of the way they will be crush by the US military might.

US Air force would have dominated the Ukrainian Skies by now.

The F35 will strike deep inside Ukrainian territory, anytime and any day they want to.

I'm sure if NATO gave Georgia the kind of support they are giving to NATO now, Georgia would have defeated the Russian military

The US has not fought this kind of massive (modern) war before. So it is pointless to say they are capable when it has not happened in reality.

You can not win a war by just using plane. War can not be won from the air. This is the reason why US failed in Afghanistan. The air power became useless. Like wise in Iraq, it took the Kurds and other group to defeat ISIS. NATO air campaign did not win the war. So F-22 & F-35 will not win a war for the US.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Nobody should complain about Ukraine stockpiling after Russia took over her territory.

You see that video I post please watch it and let's see if you will still have this same opinion.

Me I sha see the lies the west is portraying. If you don't see it then no problem. Peace.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
olugabbie:

The US has not fought this kind of massive (modern) war before. So it is pointless to say they are capable when it has not happened in reality.
Do you agree with me Nigeria will defeat Russia in a conventional war?

Base on Russia military performance in Ukraine, I don't see them defeating the Nigerian military.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

You see that video I post please watch it and let's see if you will still have this same opinion.

Me I sha see the lies the west is portraying. If you don't see it then no problem. Peace.
The video is made by a person who is pro Russian.

I also blame the west for letting this war to happen. But the reality on ground is that, Russia do not have the capability to take on NATO.

The only reason NATO forces is not occupying every part of Russia right now is because of Russia Nuclear Bomb.

The Russian Airforce do not have the capability to perform a deep strike in Ukraine, the SU57 is scared of going toe to toe with the S300 grin

The S300 will be useless against F35.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by olugabbie(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you agree with me Nigeria will defeat Russia in a conventional war?

Base on Russia military performance in Ukraine, I don't see them defeating the Nigerian military.

Likewise 150k US troops can not take Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2022
olugabbie:

Likewise 150k US troops can not take Nigeria.
Yes, you're right

But till then, make we keep on enjoying how the Russia Military is been disgrace in Ukraine cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2022
SU 57 the paper stealth Jet have been expose to be a scam by Ordinary S300 cheesy
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The video is made by a person who is pro Russian.

I also blame the west for letting this war to happen. But the reality on ground is that, Russia do not have the capability to take on NATO.

The only reason NATO forces is not occupying every part of Russia right now is because of Russia Nuclear Bomb.

The Russian Airforce do not have the capability to perform a deep strike in Ukraine, the SU57 is scared of going toe to toe with the S300 grin

The S300 will be useless against F35.

Because the person says facts, it means that the person is pro russian, I believe there are also pro Ukrainian, where are their own facts about the whole situation. The part of the whole gist that gets me mad is that Zelensky was voted massively because he campaign that he was going to honour the Minisk Agreement or a neutral Ukraine and allow the autonomy of the Donbass region. So why is he not honouring his campaign promises. The 2 European countries which brokered the Minisk Agreement with Russia and Ukraine of 2014 and 2015 what was their response. Remind you Angela who was president of one of the 2 countries has come out to say that the who agreement which was used to calm Russia was a lie.

So tell me who is to blame. Cus all I see is Russia here suing for peace and the west telling lies up and down.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Now you say NATO would have completely over taken the whole of Russia. I laugh and smile. I believe you don't read history or else you would understand why till date Russia has never been defeated in an invasion and the west clearly know it.

So why not send a stupid person to volunteer his citizens to try and weaken Russia.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:

They started stockpiling after they failed to honour the agreement. Mind you Crimea was a gift from Russia to Ukraine when they were granted independence.
Also, majority of Crimean are russians by lineage.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

Because the person says facts, it means that the person is pro russian, I believe there are also pro Ukrainian, where are their own facts about the whole situation. The part of the whole gist that gets me mad is that Zelensky was voted massively because he campaign that he was going to honour the Minisk Agreement or a neutral Ukraine and allow the autonomy of the Donbass region. So why is he not honouring his campaign promises. The 2 European countries which brokered the Minisk Agreement with Russia and Ukraine of 2014 and 2015 what was their response. Remind you Angela who was president of one of the 2 countries has come out to say that the who agreement which was used to calm Russia was a lie.

So tell me who is to blame. Cus all I see is Russia here suing for peace and the west telling lies up and down.
The West should be blame for not honouring and agreement and Russia should be blame for invading an Independent Country.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The West should be blame for not honouring and agreement and Russia should be blame for invading an Independent Country.

That's explicitly what the video stated, so I don't understand why you said it's pro russian.

Plus I don't know how you come to the conclusion that saying facts about the situation makes the video pro russian.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

They started stockpiling after they failed to honour the agreement. Mind you Crimea was a gift from Russia to Ukraine when they were granted independence.
Also, majority of Crimean are russians by lineage.
Lies!!! Crimea never belonged to the Russians by Lineage, go and make a research about Crimean and Crimean Tatars so you will cure yourself from this propaganda you are been fed by Pro Russian Propagandist while you think you're a Free Thinker

Don't also forget to make some reaserch about what Russians did to this Crimean Tatars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Parachoko: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Aizenosa:

That's explicitly what the video stated, so I don't understand why you said it's pro russian.

Plus I don't know how you come to the conclusion that saying facts about the situation makes the video pro russian.
Russia also should be blame for this war, they have no right to invade an independent Country. Crimea was giving freely by the Russians.

Now, they are facing the consequence on the battle field.

If the USA is a weak country, Russia would have also return the money the US paid to buy Alaska and invade Alaska for flimsy excuse. They can't try the rubbish because they kjnow US is not as weak as Ukraine.
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Lies!!! Crimea never belonged to the Russians by Lineage, go and make a research about Crimean and Crimean Tatars so you will cure yourself from this propaganda you are been fed by Pro Russian Propagandist while you think you're a Free Thinker

Don't also forget to make some reaserch about what Russians did to this Crimean Tatars.

Please stop the ignorance, learning history is good. http://www.crimeahistory.org/timeline-of-the-history-of-crimea/
Re: Why Is Russia Conducting Its Special Military Operations This Way? by Aizenosa(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Russia also should be blame for this war, they have no right to invade an independent Country. Crimea was giving freely by the Russians.

Now, they are facing the consequence on the battle field.

If the USA is a weak country, Russia would have also return the money the US paid to buy Alaska and invade Alaska for flimsy excuse. They can't try the rubbish because they kjnow US is not as weak as Ukraine.

From you assertion, lying and cheating to get ahead in life is the best way as long as you are not caught.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians / Botswana. The politics of Bachelorhood. / Us Longest-serving Female Inmate Freed After 49 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.