Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate (33396 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by bigdammyj: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Seen.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by gasparpisciotta: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lesson: don’t raise your kids the American way

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Cantonese: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Michelle55:
He ironed his dad out quite well, whatever beef the man got with his baby mama has got nothing to do with his kids, in fact he shouldn't have mentioned her in his conversation with his son.

More reason why it's best to raise my kids alone without involving their deadbeat father if that ever happens, I no get time to shalaye.
Just don't teach them to hate, they would turn out great eventually.

Absolute rubbish. The father over did it, agreed, but a rude son must not be allowed to thrive with his rude ways.

The stupid mum already taught the son how to be rude to his father. The boy protected his mum and followed his mum’s instruction to be rude to his father. The same stupid mum shared the screenshot of her irresponsible ways on social media.

No wahala. What you sow you reap. The mom has sown a mannerless son. Very soon she will reap the rewards.

7 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by factcheckmmm: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hb
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Akhaz024: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Even though the man messed up a thirteen years old should not respond to his dad that way parents are meant to be respected irrespective of their behavior

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by JasperVII(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
The woman is going to end up poisoning the minds of the children against the father. It's happening already.

4 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by factcheckmmm: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Cantonese:

Absolute rubbish. The father over did it, agreed, but a rude son must not be allowed to thrive with his rude ways.

The stupid mum already taught the son how to be rude to his father. The boy protected his mum and followed his mum’s instruction to be rude to his father. The same stupid mum shared the screenshot of her irresponsible ways on social media.

No wahala. What you sow you reap. The mom has sown a mannerless son. Very soon she will reap the rewards.

Truer words,. This shit people forget that this boy is still 13 years old and not 21 years old.

Enough caution needs to be done. If he's above 18 or better still 21 their is still further look but at 13 little wonder how his mind will be built up before 21

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Superwave16320: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hopefully, when other important things needing the dad's attention shows up he as equal right not to answer his call too.

Imagine calling my son n his not picking ..lol

dahmie2013:

Nothing was wrong with the last comment. The child was simply angry and did not want to pick his call. The child even did well to want to return the call.

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Trilz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
I want to remind everyone here that helps business people or organizations with their projects, mostly Data as Entry jobs of any type.

Kindly check my signature so we can talk better on WhatsApp

Kind regards.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by sofeo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oooopps.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by omoadeleye(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Single mothers, they will train a child to hate their father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Trapnews: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin
Brain washed like Igbos.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by babyfaceafrica: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is super story
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by marlow1962(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ok o
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by pocohantas(f): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
The boy is/was disrespectful to the dad.
He is already treading on the wrong path and the mum, rather than caution him, is praising his actions. This tells a lot about her. That is not to say that the father is any better for accusing her falsely.

They all have a lot to learn, but I can tell they are AAs. They won’t learn and the cycle continues.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Lesson: don’t raise your kids the American way

Exactly!

Just imagine the audacity and effrontery!

I will make sure I beat my fvcking last name off his first name.

3 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by PHIPEX(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
A child blatantly refusing to answer the dads call is the height of rudeness.

No matter how messed up the dad was, it will soon backfire on the mum who lives with the child. When the dad who is a common enemy here leaves, the mum bears the brunt of this bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Naija parent go disown u asap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Maliqcious: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Well that never enough for a teen to talk to papa like that.
Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Slynation(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nobody is even talking about their grammatical expressions and errors because it's normal over there...But some useless otele will be right here correcting Nigerians for just a little mistake in English!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by LegalWolf: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
How come nobody is even talking about the man wanting to find out his goddamn shoe size and how the mum is a mad ass bit.ch? And he also refused to pick his father's call deliberately?

Do you all think?

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Richy4(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
pocohantas:
The boy is/was disrespectful to the dad.
He is already treading on the wrong path and the mum, rather than caution him, is praising his actions. This tells a lot about her. That is not to say that he is any better for accusing falsely.

They all have a lot to learn, but I can tell they are AAs. They won’t learn and the cycle continues.
That's why I like you.. I have never seen you condone wrong parenting...U will make a good mum... grin

3 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
This is super story

Bro!

Dont fvck with American kids! Those guys will say anything their brain thinks without re-analyzing

If you want to have an idea, check the way they relate with their teachers and you will be able to imagine what they can say to you!

Freedom as polluted their brains!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by ibkayee(f): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Looks like they're used to communicating in this manner with each other. I find it strange that the father is using words like 'shit' casually in a conversation with his child. The boy was clearly disrespectful but it's likely that the parents have created/normalised an environment where the child thinks this is acceptable behaviour. All of them are mad

3 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by PoliteActivist: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:

We might share different opinion but I won't want my kids tell me such crap...
The father was not a role model no two ways about that but in a normal circumstances..
No 13yr old child of mine will tell me that he will return my call when he is free...If u see nothing wrong with it, that is perfect, but I do..and I frown at any kind of disrespect.. embarassed

Y'all missed the kid was just being sarcastic. The dad was the first to say "when I'm free". He was just sarcastically returning it to him!

1 Like

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:

That's why I like you.. I have never seen you condone wrong parenting...U will make a good mum... grin

Two people cannot be mad at the same time. Even if the man decides to go crazy, I’ll ensure I do that which is right by my conscience. cheesy

Thanks Richy!

3 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by tunwumi: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
The mother is the one replying not the kid.

ExAngel007:
A boy's conversation with his father about his Christmas gift has been shared online by the boy's mother and this has started a debate.

In screenshots of their chat, the boy asked his father if he got him and his siblings anything for Christmas and the father said he did.

The boy then asked his father how they can get the gift but the father said they will get it when he is "free" because their mother did "too much" and she made him "mad".

The boy hit back and asked his father why his mother making him mad should have anything to do with his kids.

The boy also told his father that it's fine if he didn't get them anything for Christmas but insisted his father shouldn't blame it on his mother.

The father then called the son and asked him to pick the call but he refused and replied to his father, "I'll call you when I'm free."

Sharing the screenshot, the boy's mother wrote: "And my son handled their deadbeat daddy very well! He think he can tell my 13 year old anything! He outspoken, not disrespectful."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/boys-converstaion-with-his-deadbeat-dad-about-christmas-gift-sparks-debate-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by Firstcitizen: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
ednut1:
Tufiakwa . The Akata family dynamics is just one weird nonsense. How can you post chats of a father and Son. If i was the dad never chatting him again be that.

It is the woman that chatted with the man

2 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Deadbeat dads must always blame the children's mother for their inability to reach out their own children, it's in their constitution! So he knows the son's number, why couldn't he reach out to him directly for his shoe size? His fellow comerades will say it's he mother is badmouthing him to the children. Who is the person doing the badmouthing in that screenshot? The deadbeat father! All they know how to do is to makeup 1001 excuses blaming the mother singlehandedly raising their children for their irresponsibility and their stupid comerades will be siding with them.

3 Likes

Re: Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate by ThothHermes: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind...

She shouldn't complain when the boy starts "handling" her the same way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / Who Is a Mama's Boy? What's Wrong With Being One? / Help!! My Father Has Too Much Interest On Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.