Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? (2906 Views)

Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video) / EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is the killer of a female soldier caught.

This thread on his neck is being by a friend I know.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Jakumo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na useless juju when mumu tink say go helep am, when come fail.

I sure say by now dem don shoot am for head, bury am witi dat him fail juju

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by muyico(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wot he herit from ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jakumo:

I know someone that is always wearing that tiny thread with that small image.
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
muyico:
Wot he herit from ojukwu

Please, is that tiny thread with image a charm. I know someone wearing it here
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by headbasher96(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
HAhahaaha no be only protect am
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by realestate99: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
In the 1990s most igbos I know wear it but seems it is out of fashion now amongst them

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Makamatic: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Seeeker:

I know someone that is always wearing that tiny thread with that small image.

Maybe his is the Catholic own

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by falcon01: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Seeeker:

it's juju that doesn't work!
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by virtue123(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
The thread is not a jojo but a catholic sacramental.its is called scapular.just like the cathodic holy rosery.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Prokaryote: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Seeeker:

Please, is that tiny thread with image a charm. I know someone wearing it here
the one is wearing is an amulet seal and if you observe it well you will notice it's swollen. that u see on your aquitance could be catholic scapular with images of saints,Jesus or Mary.

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Prokaryote:
the one is wearing is an amulet seal and if you observe it well you will notice it's swollen. that u see on your aquitance could be catholic scapular with images of saints,Jesus or Mary.

Thanks. I understand it now.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2022
virtue123:
The thread is not a jojo but a catholic sacramental.its is called scapular.just like the cathodic holy rosery.

Thanks bro
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by KosiGee(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jakumo:

That’s devotional scapular worn by some religious organisations. It’s popular amongst Roman Catholic Church devotees in Nigeria and all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Jakumo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
KosiGee:

That’s devotional scapular worn by some religious organisations. It’s popular amongst Roman Catholic Church devotees in Nigeria and all over the world.

Fascinating to see that this man who adorned his neck with religious talismans also happened to be a profoundly evil man who was also demented enough to participate in the torture of a Nigerian military officer. Anyway, the devilish man has now been reunited with his boss Satan at his residence in hell, thanks to a few more gunshots from the troops directed at his bony skull.
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
That should be a gold medal he won at the World Crime Championship.

3 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jakumo:

Fascinating to see that this man who adorned his neck with religious talismans also happened to be a profoundly evil man who was also demented enough to participate in the torture of a Nigerian military officer. Anyway, the devilish man has now been reunited with his boss Satan at his residence in hell, thanks to a few more gunshots from the troops directed at his bony skull.

Religious people tend to be the most terrible of humans. Check out the Pharisees.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Jakumo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Religious people tend to be the most terrible of humans. Check out the Pharisees.

I have the great misfortune of being personally acquainted with a few religious nutcases and they are indeed bereft of any moral or ethical compass whatsoever, despite their irritating penchant for invoking God's name with every foul breath that comes out of their lying mouths.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Spicycat(f): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Who or what are Pharisees ?
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Seeeker:

In as much as I don't support crime of any sort . every crime should be treated with a force that's equal to the level of such crime.

Here were 40 persons that were slaughtered by men who are still parading the streets of southern Kaduna today

Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by virtue123(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
UWC

Seeeker:

Thanks bro
Re: Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Spicycat:

Who or what are Pharisees ?

Pharisees were a religious sect in Judaism in biblical times. They were strict on religious laws, to the detriment of humans. For example, they'd rather keep the Sabbath, than help a dying person on a Sabbath day (since they considered rendering such help as work). Now according to the bible they were not exactly obeying those laws themselves, but pretended to be doing so so as to be seen as some holy, important religious people.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Slaughter 8 Fishermen In Lake Chad(Graphics Photos) / Jubilation In Obowo As A Notorious Armed Robbery Stripped Unclad / Young Man In Trouble After Decamping From Egede To Vikings In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.