Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

"Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) (58103 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slashes Her Ex-boyfriend Neck Wit Razor Blade In Delta State (vi (2) (3) (4)

"Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by GrandPa01(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Why I Slit His Throat – Jealous Lover Confesses

Sapele – Nunu Allround, the 30 year old mother of two who slit the throat of her ex lover Obagie Ikede, 32 yaer in Sapele, Delta State has denied the allegation that her action was as a result of Ikede’s insistence on ending their five months old love affair.

Nunu who spoke to CRIME TRACKER from her hide-out said: ‘all what Obage said was not true, though we have been dating for five months as claimed, Obagie has been treating me bad and I have been enduring so many abuses from him, who was looking un-kept and visibly distressed.

She added that though they had been having problems they had a way of settling it. We loved each other and it was never intentional that this happened. He slapped me and I was angry. The razor blade was not meant to harm him, I had actually bought the razor blade to cut my nails but when he came shouting angrily that I had reported him to his mother, which led to him slapping me, I attacked him out of provocation. I am sorry for what happened. It is the devil’s handwork. I want Obagie and his family to forgive me. I still love him and I am sure he loves me too,” Nunu pleaded.

https://independent.ng/why-i-slit-his-throat-jealous-lover-confesses/amp/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Seen

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Radicalface: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2018
mentally unstable woman on the loose.

too much of the man's nunu has blocked nunu's thinking faculty..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Suicide bride! When some gals get dumped, they do remixes of "Cry-Me-A-River" that blows you away just to hear it.

But, what we never really get to know is hoe much of her shyt the guy got to package hoping "she'll adjust/change" for the better!

We only get to watch and comment based on the explosive climax, #TheEnd which is, sadly often, the shortest part of any movie.

Coping with, suffering with, suffering for, opening leg or dashing money to any guy is no guarantee to lasting together if u don't fit, arent making informed decisions or won't work on ur personal "fuckeries";
and, that works both ways too!

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by ttshems(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oboy! Anger you see,can damage things and sometimes, beyond repair and forgiveness.

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Hungarriman: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by jayson87: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
This woman is so black. I saw her pic and screamed get behind me Satan

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by happyfm: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
That's what you get when you're having an affair with a gorilla...a beast in a woman's image.
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Doctorfitz: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm sure if it were the other way round comments won't be this scanty.

Pls run from toxic people.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is one of the reasons men should avoid single mothers, most of them are very wicked, shallow and always angry.

She should get ready to meet the family in court for attempted murder.

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
some men dull shaaa...

u dey woman cut u like this...

haba guy u fall hand.

Na so the other idiot they sleep the wife come stab am multiple times... and he just died like that in his sleep... (spit).

wey men for uni days dey carry cutlass and bulet wound dey run for their life...

one of the benefits of being a Kush man, Ur third eye Orientation no go leave ur body even till u get old.

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by sonnie10: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Reminds me of Carotid vein and artery. Only anatomy student can relate.

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
if you forgive and accept her back, next time na your obituary we go read for Nairaland

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Two bad news close to each other
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Angelicka(f): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's like NL mods ate Yam this afternoon this one that only topics with why are making front page?

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
I pray for a day I will be reading good news in nigeria
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
jayson87:
This woman is so black. I saw her pic and screamed get behind me Satan
How cld u possibly talk to a picture by screaming at it? Chai!

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Two bad news in the closet Thread
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018

it's not expedient to detect the blade was coming to mark out some colony on his neck judging by the ladies blacknes and the black out they probably suffered from NEPA

I just pray this doesn't happen to marvin906 with his obsession for warri brezz shocked
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Apprentice kill husband and wife.

Girlfriend killed boyfriend.

I tired for naija news o
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by ODVanguard: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dayum!!! shocked shocked
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by iKHALEED: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Are you sure that was done with only razor blade
Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by HRich(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
So that means the man did not die abi

If so thank God

Re: "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) by Suko110(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Everybody blaming d woman, no body knws what d man might hv done to warrant d sporadic action.

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos)