Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Let's Hangout Once Every Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let's Hangout Once Every Month (612 Views)

Let's Hangout (dress Well And Come Out Once In A While) / Make 50k Extra Every Month / Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hangout Once Every Month by rien05(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lagos is so fast-paced and stressful that most times we hardly have time to mingle and make friends. Work sometimes slide into the weekends and make it impossible to even have a life.

Your life is in your hands and only you can make it as interesting as you want.

Are you a foodie? Someone who loves to try out new delicacies?

Then join me on this interesting journey to visit one beautiful restaurant in Lagos, Once every month. Let's eat, have fun, tell stories and laugh.

So many times you notice lovely places and wish to visit but the issue is that you don't have anyone to accompany you and the thought of going alone is boring and discouraging.

If you are a like-mind, then send a direct message via Nairaland.

Telegram: Lagos hangouts

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
rien05:
Lagos is so fast-paced and stressful that most times we hardly have time to mingle and make friends. Work sometimes slide into the weekends and make it impossible to even have a life.

Then join me on this interesting journey to visit one exotic restaurant in Lagos, Once every month. Let's eat, have fun, tell stories and laugh.

So many times you notice lovely places and wish to visit but the issue is that you don't have anyone to accompany you and the thought of going alone is boring and discouraging.

Cheers!
am in kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by smiliyB(f): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
rien05:

Then join me on this interesting journey to visit one exotic restaurant in Lagos, Once every month. Let's eat, have fun, tell stories and laugh.

Cheers!
I'll love to... Holla when you're ready
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by youngsahito(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
rien05:

Cheers!
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by emmaodet: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by rien05(f): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2022
youngsahito:
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by youngsahito(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2022
emmaodet:
Why do I feel this is a scam?
I pmed you, you added me to a telegram and muted me not to be able to chat you.
So you will just post a location and you expect someone to go without talking to you? Knowing you?
You try.
talk more about this @op

1 Like

Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by youngsahito(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2022
rien05:

Lagos
set things up
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by rien05(f): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2022
emmaodet:
Why do I feel this is a scam?
I pmed you, you added me to a telegram and muted me not to be able to chat you.
So you will just post a location and you expect someone to go without talking to you? Knowing you?
You try.
Excuse me Emmanuel. How can you say such a thing. I personally sent you an email. You joined a Channel, not a group. You were one of the first to show interest. Do you just want it to be you and I alone in a restaurant? Let's wait for others. The purpose of the channel was to drop pictures and videos of beautiful restaurants. Nothing is even happening there yet. I put up just one picture so the channel won't be bare. The subscribers you see there are from my contact list mostly. You can't create a channel or a group without adding some members from your contact list.

I was waiting to have a good number of people join so I do a proper introduction of the mission and a go-by.

This is so not nice of you. To come here of all places and say this. You could have sent me an email about your scepticism but you chose here to spoil someone's good plan. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by emmaodet: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
rien05:

Excuse me Emmanuel. How can you say such a thing. I personally sent you an email. You joined a Channel, not a group. You were one of the first to show interest. Do you just want it to be you and I alone in a restaurant? Let's wait for others. The purpose of the channel was to drop pictures and videos of exotic restaurants. Nothing is even happening there yet. I put up just one picture so the channel won't be bare. The subscribers you see there are from my contact list mostly. You can't create a channel or a group without adding some members from your contact list.

I was waiting to have a good number of people join so I do a proper introduction of the mission and a go-by.

This is so not nice of you. To come here of all places and say this. You could have sent me an email about your scepticism but you chose here to spoil someone's good plan. Thanks bro

Hello rien, sorry for my statement.

I had to say that after i couldn't chat with you on whatsapp or call for further information.
I will take the statement down.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
rien05:

Lagos
isaw your pm. Call say hi on WhatsApp 08112658211
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by rien05(f): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Search for Lagos Hangouts on Telegram
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by IyaTola: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cool
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by EbenezerTriumph: 3:55am On Jan 02, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
isaw your pm. Call say hi on WhatsApp 08112658211
what's your age?
ready for a partner?
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
what's your age?
ready for a partner?
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by EbenezerTriumph: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
can I reach out to you on WhatsApp?
Re: Let's Hangout Once Every Month by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
How did it go

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Has Shortlisted. I Got Mine 5 Seconds Ago. / Career In Human Resources / Opportunity For Internship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.