Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? (1602 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? by Kostka: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
G Cyber Technologies is the Parent of Nigeria News update(A blog/Forum). The company is looking for people to partner with who will help them share their blog posts at nnu dot ng to their facebook timeline and by so doing, get a pa9of 100naira for each post shared. A pay of 50naira for logging in everyday. A pay of 100naira for creating a forum topic. A pay of 1naira for making a comment on a single post. And a pay of 1000naira for telling your friends to partner with them as well.
Partnering with this company requires a ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE OF 1600NAIRA. They pay Partners every 27th day of the month by transfer to the bank account details you provided. I have been a partner since December 2017. The program started since July 2017.i will drop my payment proves in the comment box. If you're interested, WhatsApp or call me �

Regards.
Okeke Stanislaus Udochukwu.

Re: Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? by Kostka: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
These are my payment screenshots

Re: Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? by Kostka: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
This also

Re: Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? by emprezdiva(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
how do one post their sponsored on fb....I've registered but don't know how to go abt it

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity / ICAN With Executive MBA!!! / Federal Task Force Job Unofficially Closes (what We Must Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.