Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone (31391 Views)

Shatta Wale Begs Tinubu To Adopt Him / Meek Mill Gets His Stolen Phone Back / I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Oyerinde16(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
On a low key calculate the worth of the phone and offer X3 of it, without any string of arrest and persecution attached... The original phone and 3-4 photocopies of the phone will surface...
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by teekaymax: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Soso990240:
Ghanaians been labeling Nigerians bad. Bigger celebrities don come Naija, yet no such bad story. Ordinary Meek Mills, una don obtain and drive the innocent Rapper cheesy

Lol@obtain and drive
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by paradigmshift(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

Thief na thief. Some dey find excuse to justify their actions. Still won't stop them from meeting their Waterloo and facing their karma.
be calming down lol
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
Call back. You are ifeanyi ibeanu. I am tracking you now. So call back so that I can compete my tracking. Idiot.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

Imbecil.e. You think you're a detective cause you use Truecaller?
I don't even have time and energy for low life's like you. I go use my hand beat you like man way I be.
Dog.
Why you dey Dodge na?
Why you dey cut calls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cowardly low life.
You are a pathetic nitwit, you called and I picked and all I could hear is you saying "how far" with your local hungry accent and suddenly you hung up. Bush man!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

Imbecil.e. You think you're a detective cause you use Truecaller?
I don't even have time and energy for low life's like you. I go use my hand beat you like man way I be.
Dog.
Why you dey Dodge na?
Why you dey cut calls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cowardly low life.
where is your location fool? You said nothing but hurling insults like a local champion. Just drop location, I dare you. When you see one on one fight na you go run. You could not even express yourself well and you hurriedly hung up with your cracking voice. Talk is cheap.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Teenwolf(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ghanians will come and say it was a Nigerian that stole the phone...Foolish people
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
You are a pathetic nitwit, you called and I picked and all I could hear is you saying "how far" with your local hungry accent and suddenly you hung up. Bush man!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

Na even for main road you dey stay?
I could hear "buy Okpa" in the background grin

Come let me spend your entire networth in minutes in front you.

Stupid low life. You think it's by talking shit online?
Bas.tard.
Like I said talk is cheap. I don't do insults. Baba if e sure for you just drop your address and leave the rest to me. If I don't get to you once I have your address then call me a pussy nigga. I dare you!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
where is your location fool? You said nothing but hurling insults like a local champion. Just drop location, I dare you. When you see one on one fight na you go run. You could not even express yourself well and you hurriedly hung up with your cracking voice. Talk is cheap.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

You think I'm a poverty stricken low life like you that leaves on the main road?
My estate security will shoot you dead in seconds.

One on One, if me and you fight, abobby, nothing sure for you. I go beat you like man.
Stupid ass imb.ec.ile. Why you dey Dodge calls? grin grin cheesy
Baba you get uptight security but to drop location dey fear you. Now I see that I just wasted my whole time thinking I could lure you into the damnation I planned for you.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
Like I said talk is cheap. I don't do insults. Baba if e sure for you just drop your address and leave the rest to me. If I don't get to you once I have your address then call me a pussy nigga. I dare you!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
Baba you get uptight security but to drop location dey fear you. Now I see that I just wasted my whole time thinking I could lure you into the damnation I planned for you.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

You don chop since morning?

Pus.s.y a.ss poverty stricken bitc.h, just dey make noise since morning.

"If I don't get to you" grin
You go chop first before you get to me grin
Lame ass gorrilla. Useless ba.s.tard.
E get as you go take make noise self. I go track you for that enugu, brake one of your legs join, next time if you see your senior, you remain quiet.
I am not in enugu currently. I am at odekpa in onitsha. Can you track me to that location so that I can see what you can do since you don't want to drop your own location. Coward like you. Send your best hit crew to come to odekpa in onitsha and when your bitch ass crew including your miserable self gets there ring my line. Deal?
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
I am not in enugu currently. I am at odekpa in onitsha. Can you track me to that location so that I can see what you can do since you don't want to drop your own location. Coward like you. Send your best hit crew to come to odekpa in onitsha and when your butch ass crew including gets there ring my line. Deal?
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

See mumu.
You dey fine person way go kill you. grin
I spent months at onitsha, bashdeen fegge, Main market, 33, Odekpa na small journey.

You na most likely all this low life broke massob wannabe gangster. Still won't stop me from beating you like a man.

You're obviously a low life, so this the last time I will reply you.

Let me just live you with this warning and advice: change your criminal evil mindset, so God can bless your broke lame ass.
Fool.
You are defeated already. You too talk, too many words no dey full basket. If you really pass me for rugedity omoh come odekpa or better still drop your location. My own na e dey play e dey show. I go upload gory pictures and video of what I will do to yir body here on nairaland. I ain't playing nigga. I am hardcore street gangster.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
Omo if them unlock that phone, formats go yapa, documents go plenty, cashout go too gel....

And you think it will be that easy to unlock ?
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Basiljoe: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akalia:
You are defeated already. You too talk, too many words no dey full basket. If you really pass me for rugedity omoh come odekpa or better still drop your location. My own na e dey play e dey show. I go upload gory pictures and video of what I will do to yir body here on nairaland. I ain't playing nigga. I am hardcore street gangster.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Akalia(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Basiljoe:

Hardcore street gangster way em mama still dey feed. Abobi no cap too much, I no wan reason your matter. I have your full profile. You're a child. You're just the average onitsha low life.
Have a nice life.
one word for you "COWARD". Prove me wrong and go down.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by omoluka: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Banku boys grin
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by kmaster007: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dem don show Meek Mill shege
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by planetx: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Business2023:
Very good
This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com
Assist you with #1million because you are special and the only person in Nigeria with a crumbling business.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Anonymous09: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Meek don loose guard... boys don show am levels

Swears
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by laluski(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Meek don loose guard... boys don show am levels

Tell him to come to computer village at otigba street... E dey dia grin
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Lacash: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Extrastiv01:
Last night, Popular Ghanaian artist Shatta Wale Begs his countrymen to return legendary rapper, Meek Mill's phone.

Follow @villagegist_ on twitter
Those Boiz don Achieve Milli’s Device cheesy grin
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Soso990240(m): 2:23am On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

U dey call meek mill ordinary? Dude, meek mill is a legend and not just an ordinary musician
Meek Mill is not in Top 10 biggest Rappers in The US Currently. He is not in Top 10 biggest Rappers of all Time in the US. You saw when I said "bigger Artists", but you just want to be cocky. Current form, Meek is not even In Top 20 Artist in the World or even US.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by mediclife1987(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Extrastiv01:
Last night, Popular Ghanaian artist Shatta Wale Begs his countrymen to return legendary rapper, Meek Mill's phone.

Follow @villagegist_ on twitter

If this one no careful sef, dem go obtain him phone too join.

Na then you go know sey wetin dem dey call street life...

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by mmsen: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Saywhat10:
Street life in Africa is on another level.

It's the same nonsense everywhere.
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Walter90: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2022
He have recovered his phone.
The police arrested the thief
Re: Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone by Hadesz11: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2023
So pe otilo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / D'banj, Meek Mill And Josh Harris Picrured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.