Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code (6440 Views)

Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / Solutions To Issues In Sending NIN To 55019 For JAMB Profile Code / I Need Help With Getting Literature Texts For Jss1-3 Classes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by ConsultGana: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2022
With the recent announcement by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) of the date for the commencement of the 2023 UTME/DE, the board advised all candidates who desire to register for the 2023 UTME to immediately embark on the creation of their respective profiles ahead of the formal commencement of the registration exercise to avoid being caught up in any ensuing bottleneck.

While several candidates have started getting their profile codes ahead of the registration, some are experiencing issues with getting theirs. This can be due to several reasons.

In this article, we put you through ways to resolve the issues encountered in creating or generating your profile code.

I Sent NIN to 55019 or 66019 But I Did Not Get Any Reply

The reason for getting no reply is usually a problem with your network provider, SMS service center number mixup. While this can happen with any SIM, it is mostly common with non-MTN SIMs.

You can try to remove your SIM from the phone and insert it into another phone. Then, resend your NIN to the shortcode 55019 or 66019.

Invalid Character Found Errors

To get the profile code, if your NIN is “01234567890″, send an SMS in the format NIN 32365678513 to 55019 or 66019.
Avoid the use of special characters like (“), (.), colon (smiley dash (-), etc.

It Says "Insufficient Balance Error"

This is clear enough. For Profile code generation, you must have at least #50 airtime on your MAIN ACCOUNT - not BONUS ACCOUNT.

Phone Number Used Already by Another Candidate

This is also very clear. Just ensure you’re the owner of the number and no one has used it for JAMB registration before.

Record Not Found for the NIN

To solve this issue, check if the number (NIN) you sent was correct. If anything is omitted, correct it. If you put space anywhere after the NIN, remove it, then retry.

If you get the same error again after doing that, wait for few days and retry. If you keep getting same error, kindly visit the nearest NIMC center to make a complaint.

Date of Birth Invalid

If you get this error, this shows that something is wrong with the date of birth submitted for the National ID card. To solve this issue, visit the nearest NIMC enrollment center to change your date of birth to be suitable for the exam and admission.

Surname/First Name Missing in NIN Details

This is a NIN-based issue. JAMB system is unable to see a correct arrangement of names, or the NAME on the NIN is invalid.

To solve this issue, kindly wait for a few days and retry. NIMC and JAMB should be updating things as time goes on to allow candidates with issues to get through.

If you get the error again, kindly visit any nearest NIMC enrollment center and make a complaint.

NIN Passport is not Valid

The system could not see your passport clearly or there is no passport available in the first place. Visit the next NIMC enrollment center to make corrections.

No record found for NIN contact NIMC

This is usually because the NIN registration was recent and a few things needed to be done by NIMC before being fully updated.

Wait for few days and retry. Visit the NIMC enrollment center to make a complaint if you keep getting the same error.

Do you still have further questions? Do use the comment box below.

Check the NIMC enrollment centers nearest to you>>> https://www.nimc.gov.ng/nimc-enrolment-centres

Source: https://consultgana.com/jamb-2023-profile-code-issues-solved/

Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Agadef: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
I sent NIN to 55019 and this is the reply I got
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'GSMNo', table 'ShortCodeManagement.dbo.GSMNoLog'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
I wrote jamb last year and will be writing this year with a new sim but when I sent my NIN to 55019 with the new sim it says "NIN already registered with GSM number 08............(insert my former sim number here)
What do I do?
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by DeanOlamide(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
DrSalamander:
I wrote jamb last year and will be writing this year with a new sim but when I sent my NIN to 55019 with the new sim it says "NIN already registered with GSM number 08............(insert my former sim number here)
What do I do?

Look for the phone number else nothing you can do at all except you can find the profile code where you copied it down or something else
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by DeanOlamide(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Agadef:
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'GSMNo', table 'ShortCodeManagement.dbo.GSMNoLog'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Network issue best wait till the portal comes up properly ..
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
DeanOlamide:

Look for the phone number else nothing you can do at all except you can find the profile code where you copied it down or something else

The phone number, the sim and last year's profile code is currently on my phone!
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by DeanOlamide(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2023
DrSalamander:

The phone number, the sim and last year's profile code is currently on my phone!

You are good to go nah

Take your profile code to the bank and make payment which I know it will be from next week and proceed to your cbt center .

Your profile code is still very valid till you get admission and graduate ..

After graduation that is the end ..

Good luck
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by princly042: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks for the information... Is very important we start getting things ready ahead of time.
This year Jamb, will be the best in Jesus name.
Get yourself ready too here https:///3ihDHId

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
DeanOlamide:

You are good to go nah

Take your profile code to the bank and make payment which I know it will be from next week and proceed to your cbt center .

Your profile code is still very valid till you get admission and graduate ..

After graduation that is the end ..

Good luck

Thanks bro!
Your response is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by DeanOlamide(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2023
DrSalamander:

Thanks bro!
Your response is appreciated.

You are welcome
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by ConsultGana: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Agadef:

This is a downtime error of communication between JAMB and the NIN portal. Give it time and retry. If it persists, visit a CBT center.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by ConsultGana: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2023
DrSalamander:
What do I do?

It's clear enough. You should get the Sim you used to register in the first place. If it's lost, then do a welcome back of the Sim.

Better still, if you have the profile code written somewhere, you don't need to stress yourself - it doesn't change. Just proceed to register for your UTME.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
ConsultGana:

It's clear enough. You should get the Sim you used to register in the first place. If it's lost, then do a welcome back of the Sim.

Better still, if you have the profile code written somewhere, you don't need to stress yourself - it doesn't change. Just proceed to register for your UTME.

Thanks bro I have registered already!
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Obc1234(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2023
I registered for jamb in 2021, I have gotten admission with the jamb I have even lost the Sim card but I want write another jamb this year but whenever it keep saying that my nin has already been registered with lost sim card what should I do
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by ConsultGana: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
DrSalamander:

Thanks bro I have registered already!

That's great
Best of luck
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by ConsultGana: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obc1234:
I registered for jamb in 2021, I have gotten admission with the jamb I have even lost the Sim card but I want write another jamb this year but whenever it keep saying that my nin has already been registered with lost sim card what should I do

Go and retrieve the Sim card. Better still, you may check the email address you linked to your 2021 JAMB for the profile code sent to you. If found, you're good to go. If not, you're only left with the option of sim card retrieval.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by nelsonose: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
am yet to receive my registration/access pin having paid/debited for it. Please what should I do??
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Poland2050: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2023
For ur information about jamb and post utme,past question,answers, current question and answer call 07030995020 for serious student.pick up ur phone 📱 call no going back home,no writing of jamb twice or throughout ur life.so make that call and save ursef from stress, failure.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by redbuffer: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
RedBuffer Ai redefines ai vision, developing solutions that blend artificial intelligence and visual perception. Explore the future of intelligent visual processing with us.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Agent33c: 4:39pm On Feb 01
Sir, I used another number to try and get my profile code but it’s saying NIN already linked to GSM number(080Xxxxxxx) and I have already lost the SIM card. Can I do welcome back for the lost sim
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by Iambdollar: 8:50am On Feb 06
Sir, please I tried to use my number to register for my daughter, they deducted my money and said they are processing it, yet the profile code have not been sent for days, I retry again using another phone with same number, the same thing. They kept removing my money without sending the code, what can I do to it house, my daughter SIM card was banned and they said until she clock 18 years old before they open it back.
Re: JAMB 2023: Solutions To Issues With Getting Your Profile Code by TGCML: 7:47am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? / I Need To Know The Cut Off Mark For Law In Unilag / 17 Weird Murder Cases That'll Make You Really Fucking Uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.