Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! (9120 Views)

Picture Of Jonathan And Buhari Playing As Teenagers In 1962 / Top 15 Patience Jonathan's English Blunders To Make Your Day. / Top 10 Grammatical Blunders By Patient Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by MrCork19: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
Anyways, enjoy the “Hits” and take cover when necessary.

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

source for more: www.latestgists.com
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Kx: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Shalewa of Tinsel is not that bad after all. grin
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by hal9000: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
Looool!! Dayum, u gotta giv up for #10; ''UMBLERRA'' beats it all any day! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by blackmann(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
And all these come out of the mouth of the FLOTFRN?
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Yeske2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
Our FLOTFRN is a bombshell anyday, i wan laf die
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by BB013(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
Our president's wife is gifted at bombing the nation. Just hope she is not possing as the boko haram bombing our country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by mikuz(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2011
omg!!
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by allabosky(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
thank u ma,
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by bright007(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
*lol*
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by bashydemy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
i dey laff ooo
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by blackmann(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
All of una wey dey laugh, this is definitely not a laughing matter. It is more of a disgrace in my own view. Can you imagine being in the midst of foreign dignitaries, representing the FRN during an event, and then hearing all this coming out of her mouth? Or if the Queen of England or some other female foreign dignitary comes around and she is to give an address to the woman? Knowing foreign countries for what they are, they will just assume all Nigerians are like that.

"I hope all of u nurses are responding to treatment"
"Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another"
My Fellow Widows

And Oga Jona dey look am as she dey throw these missiles in the public? I weep in Swahili.
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Sophizzy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
^Lol.
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Boxer007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
classic grin
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by blackmann(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by bright007(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
*lol @boxer007,ŵĥŷ not pant007*
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by rezzy: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2011
Even a children in primary 6 can not spoke the English. Hope i try pass her?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2011
:d
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by seunajia: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2011
Fellow widows
Carry second grin
Umbrerra lipsrsealed
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by allabosky(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2011
laff don tear my g stringoooooooooooooooooo,
madam don tear oga ajebor certificate,
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by kim0261: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
abeg make una leave patience alone o!, most people are from a very humble background and where not opportuned to get western education during there time, so as money don mis-road now, e no mean say she go turn to deaf n dumb, DAME, carry go jare!, lol grin
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by bright007(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
**umblerra all d way**
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by WebSurfer(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by folahann(m): 12:48am On Sep 14, 2011
"Thank God I'm not a Nigerians" she should be singing solo for the people that sang this song
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Akindamola(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2011
You forgot to add the two latest ones.

I hope the doctors and nurses are responding to treatment - After visiting the victims of the UN bombing

I can never commit suicide, i'll rather kill myself.

Lol
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Chris Essien igbokwe was called "Lady of songs"
It's high time we accord Dame Patience Jonathan the honor due to only her "lady of Lyrics!"
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by 234GT(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
Boko Haram should recruit Patience Jonathan. She would make a good suicide bomber.
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by ice234: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
hahaha

Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by ice234: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
rezzy:

Even a children in primary 6 can not spoke the English. Hope i try pass her?

GIRL YOU TOO TRY
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by phillip001(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY? This number 9 is true. nigeria is not one
Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by Kaymania(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
rezzy: Even a children in primary 6 can not spoke the English. Hope i try pass her?

[b]J35U5 CHR15T 0F N4Z4R3TH!![/B]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria,s Prisident Wife (wife Of Jonathan Goodlock) Top Ten Blunders! by laphta(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
9 tops it all. Nigerians of different nationalities.

(1) (Reply)

3rd Term Examination Questions And Answers / All Kids Are Cute. What Do You Think Of This Baby? (pic) / Happy Durga Puja Bangla Quotes Wishes Message SMS Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.