Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander (306 Views)

Happy Birthday To Gavel, A Nairalander / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander by Gavel(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Nairalander, Gavel, with a Doctoral degree in law celebrates his birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander by incandescentena: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
cool

Happy Birthday Dr. Barr. Precious Egbule

I hope you join in the fight to challenge the unlawful killing of one of your colleague, in the Legal profession and in the Real Estate realm

Congratulations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Happy birthday handsome lawyer.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gavel:
Nairalander, Gavel, with a Doctoral degree in law celebrates his birthday

HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander by Kasdat5(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Happy birthday sir . Many more years ahead
E get 1 babe wen scam me 3k , you fit render me ad wen I fit use sue her ass to supreme court ? She must serve jail time o .

Where the drinking locatind dey ?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander by poshestmina(f): 4:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Happy Birthday D'law.

(1) (Reply)

Were Do About To Wed Ladies Keep There Ears On Their wedding day. / Kindly Check On Your Struggling Family Men Friends / Household Items And Office Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.