Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,420 members, 7,839,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

G-5 Governors need OBIdients more than OBIdients need them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / G-5 Governors need OBIdients more than OBIdients need them (249 Views)

3 Former Governors Receive Operational Licenses To Float Universities / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G-5 Governors need OBIdients more than OBIdients need them by Naira20: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2022
The foundation matters.

OBIdients set out to recover this country without "structure".They were less interested in any power broker from the get go. All that matters to them is taking back Nigeria and retiring Atiku+Tinubu.

Their interest in the G-5 is not because of anything but that they are against one of the major thieves to be retired.

It's a matter of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The truth at this point is the G-5 Governors need OBIdients more than OBIdients need them.

For example, Ortom won't support Tinubu no matter Tinubu's commitment.
Wike's major cheerleaders are OBIdients.
The Enugu and Abia Governors need sympathy and support from OBIdients.

Makinde risk losing the Goodwill of Oyo people if he declares for The second thief- Mr Tinubu.

BATstards are the ones begging for support because they believe in rigging.

The only person who would have any significant impact would have been Wike but it won't be easy for him now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Providing A Solid Education For Your Kids? All The Kids In Your Li / Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023/2024 / ASUU Strike: ' I Have Abandoned Schooling, Music Is Now My Focus '- Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.