Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car (2452 Views)

Current Cost Of Tokunbo 3rd Generation Crv / In Need Of Oven Bake Painter In Ibadan. / Auto Collision Repairs And Oven Baked Spray Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by elnino83: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
What is the current rate (range ) of oven baked Camry 2014 . I know the painter has to see the car but I will like to have an idea of the cost range
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Driggs: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
elnino83:
What is the current rate (range ) of oven baked Camry 2014 . I know the painter has to see the car but I will like to have an idea of the cost range

Bring it to my oven.. I am at Ikeja, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by elnino83: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Driggs:

Sorry I dint add that the car is in Abuja . 100k for premium paint job ? Auto base and oven baked ? Are you sure ?
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by TheBTCinvestor: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Driggs:

Thief..its 40 to 50k angry
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Driggs: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
elnino83:

Sorry I dint add that the car is in Abuja . 100k for premium paint job ? Auto base and oven baked ? Are you sure ?

With full guarantee boss (we can sign an agreement with the police and I can also drop a collateral so you'd be sure, I can show you around my oven with WhatsApp video call and show you my current jobs for different clients on different cars).

I just delivered a car to a client in Kaduna.. a Toyota Tacoma. I have a driver that will pick your car up safely and deliver it safely..

For the cost, you only mentioned you were oven baking.. you didn't attach other things..

4 Likes

Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Driggs: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

na vulcanizer painter go work on your car with that budget grin grin

1 Like

Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Burgcudi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Driggs:

na vulcanizer painter go work on your car with that budget grin grin

We wey con be painter any job for us ?
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by yusufu16: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Driggs:

I did it for N70k(cost of sikkens and labour) in Abuja (I bought the sikkens paint myself from an authorised seller)
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by yusufu16: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2022
I did it for N70k(cost of sikkens and labour) in Abuja (I bought the sikkens paint myself from an authorised seller)
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by sunnymighty(m): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Following
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by melviniyke2002(m): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2022
yusufu16:

shocked do u mean u spent 70k total for paint job on a car with sikkens n its associated materials plus cost of oven n labour.....i dnt thinks its possible........
RENTING OF SPRAY BOOTH IS 15K
Sikkens paint 1 n half cup is above 30k
Labour alone is above 20k
U never add other sikkens materials namely:
Sikkens auto clear
Sikkens hardener
Sikkens thinner
Slow thinner
Primer
Tapes
Papers
Filler etcs
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Driggs: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2022
melviniyke2002:
shocked do u mean u spent 70k total for paint job on a car with sikkens n its associated materials plus cost of oven n labour.....i dnt thinks its possible........
RENTING OF SPRAY BOOTH IS 15K
Sikkens paint 1 n half cup is above 30k
Labour alone is above 20k
U never add other sikkens materials namely:
Sikkens auto clear
Sikkens hardener
Sikkens thinner
Slow thinner
Primer
Tapes
Papers
Filler etcs

Bro.. leave that guy make him dey play..

na the people weyn dey spoil job for us be that.. make dem use am before him use him sense
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by aieromon(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
yusufu16:

Just dey play....
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by nymphomaniac(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Driggs:

With full guarantee boss (we can sign an agreement with the police and I can also drop a collateral so you'd be sure, I can show you around my oven with WhatsApp video call and show you my current jobs for different clients on different cars).

I just delivered a car to a client in Kaduna.. a Toyota Tacoma. I have a driver that will pick your car up safely and deliver it safely..

For the cost, you only mentioned you were oven baking.. you didn't attach other things..
where in ikeja?
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Driggs: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2023
nymphomaniac:
where in ikeja?

GRA..
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by nwanzekwuchuks: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Driggs:

Can I have your contact?? Urgent
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by oginga: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Driggs:

GRA..

Drop your contact, I also have a job for you sir.
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by tosteMedia: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2023
oginga:

nwanzekwuchuks:

In case he doesn't reply on time.. that's his phone number attached in one of his reply to my post..
He connected me to the rewire that works in his oven baking shop and he did a great job.. He's a very nice guy and reliable.. I vouch for him!

091 3057 6357

1 Like

Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by nwanzekwuchuks: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
tosteMedia:

In case he doesn't reply on time.. that's his phone number attached in one of his reply to my post..
He connected me to the rewire that works in his oven baking shop and he did a great job.. He's a very nice guy and reliable.. I vouch for him!

091 3057 6357
ok sir, thanks
Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by codemaster2much: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

there is a very good guy at Abuja, he is excellent with car paint and body work, you can reach him for quality service
Kingreign

1 Like

Re: Current Cost Of Oven Baked Car by Driggs: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
tosteMedia:

091 3057 6357

Wow.. I am so honoured.. didn't know someone can testify about my integrity this way.. Thank you so much sir..

nwanzekwuchuks:

oginga:

my whatsapp or call is 091 30 57 6357 .. sorry for the late response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My 2012 Honda Accord Consumes Fuel And The Power Steering Cup Spills Oil / Urgent.....toyota Corolla 2009 Transmission Issue (sienna. Gazzuz.lomomike) / Is It Advisable To Change From 5w40 To 5w30 Oil To Service My Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.