Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post (4191 Views)

Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal / Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63t3YQhDK_0

Alexx Ekubo Ex Fancy Exposed Him And Leaked Chats Of How They Composed The Instagram Apology Post

So Alexx Ekubo allegedly composed the Instagram apology post and told his ex Fancy to post it to clear his name, after she posted it, he replied and blocked her on all social platform. Fancy was so angry that she leaked their chats online.
Watch The Video For More wink

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm1_H3mBPqA/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by chatinent: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2023
I don't know their differences, but if this is true, Alex was too petty...no matter who was at fault.

The redpillism doesn't really mean you have to behave stupid outside and stupid to yourself just to win e-awards from real fake friends who really don't give an F about you.

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
I don't know their differences, but if this is through, Alex was too petty...no matter who was at fault.

The redpillism doesn't really mean you have to behave stupid outside and stupid to yourself just to win e-awards from real fake friends who really don't give an F about you.
On point. Andrew Tate wannabe! Kikiki.

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2023
This is the extent most fella can go just to exalt their fragile self. Lol

I saw the apology post on FP and how people were quick to castigate the lady. Now that the truth has been revealed, I hope those who condemned the lady will also use the same energy here. People are quick to blame women and call them all sort of names, but try to justify men's stupidity. Tired of seeing those babies talk about women all day. Oh bud, f off and go take care of your mental health.

The need to prove how red pill or alpha you are to the online world shows what kind of weak person you are! Be a strong male in reality, not the online ranter. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by tydi(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

On point. Andrew Tate wannabe! Kikiki.

He should be arrested for emotional molest grin
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 01, 2023
tydi:

He should be arrested for emotional molest grin
Lol. Of course not!
She agreed to it. LMAO
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by chuksbogus: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2023
See how hard you all work to ensure that women must always be the victim. She messed up and apologized but no body pounced on her to attack her why she did what she did instead u all are working to make it that she is the victim just like before . Go on u all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by gaby(m): 3:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Kindergatens.

Shaking my big head..

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Hyland(m): 3:43am On Jan 01, 2023
This drama seems to be interesting. *Grabs popcorn.
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by JaneYave(f): 5:10am On Jan 01, 2023
That's why it is good to stick to your 'No'. Once bitten, twice shy, .Employ your brains while loving.If he can get you to apologize publicly, you can as well ignore the way he played out on you and move on . They all knew their tendencies and the dynamics of their commitment. Please, it is a new year, we want news issues that are progress propelling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Iamicekid(m): 5:45am On Jan 01, 2023
I will always say this that girl and her family mean no good to Alex as long as it doesn’t favor them, those bastards also spoil his career a year ago, now came back when they see he is doing good thinking they will get accepted, now since they see there ain’t no way in again they still wan do the best they can to spoil his image all over again… the mentality of if I can’t have him then nobody can

4 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Tallesty1(m): 6:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This is the extent most fella can go just to exalt their fragile self. Lol

I saw the apology post on FP and how people were quick to castigate the lady.
Now that the truth has been revealed,
I hope those who condemned the lady will also use the same energy here. People are quick to blame women and call them all sort of names, but try to justify men's stupidity. Tired of seeing those babies talk about women all day. Oh bud, f off and go take care of your mental health.

The need to prove how red pill or alpha you are to the online world shows what kind of weak person you are! Be a strong male in reality, not the online ranter. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
Your truth, not the actual truth.

Nobody knows the actual truth except Alex and Fancy but you guys are free to believe whatever you like.
Alex has been quiet about the whole thing from the beginning, Fancy broke the news of their break up on her timeline and she was also the one that came out publicly to apologize so I don't think anything is stopping her from coming online to "leak" this chat and until she does that, the thing she posted remains the only truth.

She was sorry and apologized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Your truth, not the actual truth.

Nobody knows the actual truth except Alex and Fancy but you guys are free to believe whatever you like.
Alex has been quiet about the whole thing from the beginning, Fancy broke the news of their break up on her timeline and she was also the one that came out publicly to apologize so I don't think anything is stopping her from coming online to "leak" this chat and until she does that, the thing she posted remains the only truth.

She was sorry and apologized
Even with the evidence up there. Lol
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even with the evidence up there. Lol
Evidence from who?

5 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Evidence from who?
Did you not see the screenshot of their chat or, you skipped that. Dude!

1 Like

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Did you not see the screenshot of their chat or, you skipped that. Dude!
Nothing there proves that the screenshot is indeed from them.

Fancy didn't announce their break up via screenshot, she didn't apologize through screenshot so why should she now do it?

That screenshot can come from anywhere.

I can get a screenshot of a whastapp conversation between you and I if I want to

8 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Doubleoh7: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2023
But this screenshot does not support your claims OP. If anything, the screenshot shows the message came from the lady to Alex, abi this new campaign na after thought from the lady?

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nothing there proves that the screenshot is indeed from them.

Fancy didn't announce their break up via screenshot, she didn't apologize through screenshot so why should she now do it?

That screenshot come come from anywhere.

I can get a screenshot of a whastapp conversation between you and I if I want to

Sure. Lol
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by meobizy(f): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Nobody cares.
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2023
I believe her public statement, she’s sorry, still loves Alex and missies their union.

Everything else is trash grin grin grin

Women sha, OP thinks we’re retarded

1 Like

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Zonefree(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Fancy should just take her L and move on. The world does not revolves around her tiny waist.

She has been in Alex place, devouring the gbola. So, what's this screenshot about?

5 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol fake trash we need better proof than a nonsense whatsapp chat that any 1 can formulate

4 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Emmanuel909090: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2023
The both of you are so loving
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Kharol1234: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Come make who na no start nonsense this New year oo
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by devilmaycry: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
I get two whatsap acct

I fit just rename one and chat myself up same text like the one in ops post and claim same trashy claims.

Shey we dey na small pikin for una eyes

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by ibkayee(f): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
I knew there was something off about that ‘apology’

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023

Always make sure you hear the two sides of a story
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Biodex58(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Ibkayee so you actually believe this screenshot?? Normally I don't involve myself in all this Internet relationship but this one. Lol. grin grin grin

Person fit edit this thing nah, probably e pain the girl say Alex no take her back.

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by ibkayee(f): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Biodex58:
Ibkayee so you actually believe this screenshot?? Normally I don't involve myself in all this Internet relationship but this one. Lol. grin grin grin

Person fit edit this thing nah, probably e pain the girl say Alex no take her back.
I don't know what is real and what isn't tbh, but her apology was just very random to me. Something off about the entire situation

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by NaBanga: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Women should be careful when dealing with these GAYbriels. They are mostly mentally ill, petty and vindictive towards natural women. She was probably trying to mend their friendship, but little did Fancy know the evil in Alex's heart. Fancy should be thanking God for her life and just allow him to live his.
Re: Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
I knew there was something off about her apology, but that doesn't negate the fact that they are both irredeemable fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Models Turned Singers / Michael Jackson's Kids Identities / The Highest Paid Actors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.