Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

No Weapon. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Weapon. (164 Views)

"No Weapon That Is Formed Against Thee Shall Prosper." / No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. / No Weapon Against You Will Prosper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Weapon. by AbundantLife05: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2023
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
NO WEAPON Isaiah 54:14-17
You will be secure under a government that is just and fair. Your enemies will stay far away. You will live in peace, And terror will not come near. [15]If any nation comes to fight you, It is not because I sent them. Whoever attacks you will go down in defeat. [16]“I have created the blacksmith Who fans the coals beneath the forge And makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy. [17]But in that coming day No weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice Raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the lord; Their vindication will come from me. I, the lord, have spoken! NLT.

Dear friends, I wish you a happy new year and I pray that God in his mercy and power will protect and bless us this year in Jesus name. This year God’s first message to us is an assurance of safety. He is saying that “no weapon turned against you will succeed”.
I find this topic powerful because it is the first topic of the year. God wants me to assure you that even if you face dangers, they will not harm you. As Africans, we all know that there is “African bulletproof” charms in various traditional worships on the continent. Those who have it have confidence whenever they are in danger of gunshot because they have some sort of protection. This is what the scripture is saying in verse 17 of our text. It is an assurance that no physical or spiritual harm will have impact on us.

One of the reason for assurance of protection is because through his power living in us, we will condemn every voice that rises up to accuse us. The bible in Isaiah 54 verse 17 says that the ability to condemn every voice that rises up against God’s people is because they are his servants. However, this was written under the law, right now we are his children and the Holy Spirit lives in us that means we have a legal ground to combat and win against the devil more than it was under the law. Romans 8:15-16: So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” [16]For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. NLT.

On that note, the children of God have right divine of protection, if you have not given your life to Christ to enjoy his divine protection, I implore you to do so now by saying this prayer wholeheartedly; Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour today, please save me and be my lord and I will be your witness till the end. Amen. If you have recited the prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and I welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Will Be Buried By Pope Francis On January 5th / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 26. / Sammy Okposo Last Moments �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.