Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (804380 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ogatobe: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
All da best!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
stacyadams:
.. grin cheesy..ok o..
cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:

See em birds of a feather...

What do you mean If iknow him outside NL?

So he a billionaire outside NL he just disguising here ko so we won't know his Worth 🤣😂

Mutula everywhere

Rest this evening newspaper
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Odds at 1.20 strategy

This betting strategy involves winning numerous bets one after the other and always using the maximum offers the opportunity to earn decent money. But it is also clear that all the money is gone if you lose a bet. But if you manage to win 30, 35, maybe even 40 times in a row, you’ll get big money!

All-in on odds at 1.20 – betting strategy

We use odds around 1.20 for this – ideally you should look for the bets you are playing live. As with the strategy of betting over 1.5 goals in what is estimated to be typical “over” games, you can wait here until the odds have reached the desired level. The over 0.5 bet is ideal here – i.e. the bet that the game will not end 0-0. Usually, after goalless 30 minutes, you get a rate of 1.20 – depending on the match, this can of course be lower, but sometimes even higher. Of course, it is a matter of taste with which type of bet you want to monetize your betting sequence, or money race‘ as it is also called.

It is important that you always play roughly the same odds. This is certainly a test of patience and not particularly spectacular at first, but there is no exact goal and you can stop at any time and have your winnings paid out. For example, if you start such a series of bets with a stake of 10 €, that’s all you can lose. So you now find a bet with odds 1.20, win it and immediately play the 12 € you won again on odds that are around this amount. You win 14.40 € – which will be invested in the next bet.

The profits will only become noticeable very slowly, but will increase sharply over time, because of course the stake grows higher and higher. If you actually manage to get 30 picks right in a row, your 10 € from the beginning will already be a whopping 2,373.76 €. After 35 correct pick we would already be at 5,906.68 € and after 40 correct picks at 14,697.71 €.

Of course, it is far from likely to have so many tips in a row right – but this progressive betting strategy is also something for the thrill. If you do not start the betting sequence with too high a stake, you cannot lose much and there is of course the possibility of starting a real streak when employing this betting strategy.

Make sense guys.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Boldtouch: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pardon ask, which foreign bettor are you using?
One of the advantage for me using a foreign bookie is how you are able view your stake of say $50 and watch it grow before your very eyes during live bets using the 1.20 odds strategy. What I often even do is do the over 0.5 twice at odds of 1.09 and 1.10 and boom you have ultimately achieve what you proposed above.
Moreso, it's always good to set your self a daily live bet target, say do 1.20 four times, and in 5 days you should have achieved 20 times rollover.
Honestly, for me to attempt 40 times you illustrated above... I go jejely do 10 times and gradually build confidence to 15, 20; but 30 to 40 ahaa my liver no go fit carry am o.
Another good factor I observed on bet365 is that you are almost instantly credited your winnings; unlike Sportybet wey go still dey wait my the match finish abi make 40 minutes pass.
Abeg concur with your strategy, kindly let me know which foreign bookie you dey use, how dey take fund and withdraw.
Anyone knows what card I can use fund my bet365.com account. Salute Bergavis

Bergavis:
Odds at 1.20 strategy

This betting strategy involves winning numerous bets one after the other and always using the maximum offers the opportunity to earn decent money. But it is also clear that all the money is gone if you lose a bet. But if you manage to win 30, 35, maybe even 40 times in a row, you’ll get big money!

We use odds around 1.20 for this – ideally you should look for the bets you are playing live. As with the strategy of betting over 1.5 goals in what is estimated to be typical “over” games, you can wait here until the odds have reached the desired level. The over 0.5 bet is ideal here – i.e. the bet that the game will not end 0-0. Usually, after goalless 30 minutes, you get a rate of 1.20 – depending on the match, this can of course be lower, but sometimes even higher. Of course, it is a matter of taste with which type of bet you want to monetize your betting sequence, or money race‘ as it is also called.

It is important that you always play roughly the same odds. This is certainly a test of patience and not particularly spectacular at first, but there is no exact goal and you can stop at any time and have your winnings paid out. For example, if you start such a series of bets with a stake of 10 €, that’s all you can lose. So you now find a bet with odds 1.20, win it and immediately play the 12 € you won again on odds that are around this amount. You win 14.40 € – which will be invested in the next bet.

The profits will only become noticeable very slowly, but will increase sharply over time, because of course the stake grows higher and higher. If you actually manage to get 30 picks right in a row, your 10 € from the beginning will already be a whopping 2,373.76 €. After 35 correct pick we would already be at 5,906.68 € and after 40 correct picks at 14,697.71 €.

Of course, it is far from likely to have so many tips in a row right – but this progressive betting strategy is also something for the thrill. If you do not start the betting sequence with too high a stake, you cannot lose much and there is of course the possibility of starting a real streak when employing this betting strategy.

Make sense guys.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cocolatti(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bergavis:
Odds at 1.20 strategy

Make sense guys.
I love this. Will give it a try. Thumbs up!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
kenearth50:
Hope season 17 is ready for me
Cos I go too boom odds this season cool

Stumbled upon this my comment and all I can say is I'm not ready for alabi yet😣

BUT

Don't fret, the King Of Cut 1 is coming back stronger this 2023/2024 season 🤝
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
I don dey like this bergavis nigga i just gave this your wonderful comment a like 👍
Bergavis:
Odds at 1.20 strategy

Make sense guys.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wumex91: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ogatobe:
All da best!
casted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wumex91: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ogatobe:
All da best!
casted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Betking sent me a message of free bet in my account. I logged in and saw the N100 free bet, just for me to book game finish and I no fit find the free bet again

I'm traumatized (in mmesoma's voice)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mccallistas:
Betking sent me a message of free bet in my account. I logged in and saw the N100 free bet, just for me to book game finish and I no fit find the free bet again

I feel you bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mccallistas:

same story here i saw their message i checked my betking profile nd saw nothing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bergavis:
Odds at 1.20 strategy

Make sense guys.
stop trying hard to find a strategy to hit alabi, because there is none. channel that energy into something that will improve ur life. u tried martingale u failed, u tried 2odds rollover u failed and now this preposterous hokum. how on earth are u gonna win 1.20odd 40times in a row grin grin when guys here tried 1.01odd rollover and failed.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kion: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ogatobe:
All da best!
your source na thrash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kion:
your source na thrash

Lol at your profile pic. Nice one
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by todaynewsreview: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid purchase (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV.. 24/7 services available. WhatsApp: 08107873795
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ekemeze: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 3:44am On Jul 13, 2023
Ekemeze:
Been quite a while,

I guess I should sleep now before I start losing
congrats on your mighty winnings boss, abeg I fit see airtime?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2023
16E8758D sporty

Flex.edit.add then share

I wan buy smartv and washing machine...and wish all that quit bet successful abstainance amen
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Ekemeze:
Been quite a while,

Congrats Chief...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2023
Bergavis Chief, I fit see h from your hand
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Ekemeze:
Been quite a while,
Congrats

my drop opay?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Candidlady: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Congrats

my drop opay?

Beggar

B
E
G
G
A
R

Mr Julius

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2023
My P man called me this morning, asking what I can do with 1.5m. I told him, "nothing".

I have till August ending to decide on what to with it...

So guys, pls you can help with any idea. I'm thinking of dropping it in opay owallet, to be getting 15% every month and from there plan myself
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2023
odenkirk:
stop trying hard to find a strategy to hit alabi, because there is none. channel that energy into something that will improve ur life. u tried martingale u failed, u tried 2odds rollover u failed and now this preposterous hokum. how on earth are u gonna win 1.20odd 40times in a row grin grin when guys here tried 1.01odd rollover and failed.

Guy, shut up jare. Not a fan of martingale system. As for the 2+ odds stuff was from a source. I chop profit from itoooo.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Mccallistas:
My P man called me this morning, asking what I can do with 1.5m. I told him, "nothing".

I have till August ending to decide on what to with it...

So guys, pls you can help with any idea. I'm thinking of dropping it in opay owallet, to be getting 15% every month and from there plan myself

Opay no go Japa with your money?

15% of 1.5m is #150k monthly.

Can opay give you #150k monthly for doing absolutely nothing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ekemeze: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Mccallistas:

Congrats Chief...

Thanks boss
Will you be the to share 1500(500 naira each) between you, tekahasi and sanueltemi337?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Miracood2:

Opay is regulated by CBN. 1.5m is a chicken money to them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Miracood2:

I think it's 15% P.A.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Candidlady: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Miracood2:

Omg

Read what you wrote again

Kai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.