Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (832618 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Caicedobets(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
akwesenana:
I need live-changing 2 odds.
you sound like a heavy staker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Micah70:
it turns you into a beggar and not nearly ok.

You’re bloody beggar aka (alamajiri).
Confirm one, it's better d guy stopped than begging everywhere
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Caicedobets(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
akwesenana:
Yes.
good then
People like u should be milking the makert big time
You started off on a good footing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you want to destroy a man easily, introduce these things into his life.
1. Hard Drugs
2. Women and Sexual immorality
3. Alcohol
4. Betting

These are traps set by the devil and his agents to trap men and their destiny.

Deliverance can come through the following
1. A deep pain arising from loses.
2. Through the power of God
3. Punishments from others
4. A determination to fight it off your mind.

The easiest way is to go to God in prayers and a personal decision to stop.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
1. Hard Drugs
3. Alcohol
4. Betting

go to Christian thread and preach the gospel ok. Don’t waste your strength here because no one will notice that you’re here.

We will not be tired until we ear the final whistle. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cocolatti(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sam2310:
E3A3673F

Basket 1st half Over
14matches 100+ odds
Which bookie pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
1. Hard Drugs
3. Alcohol
4. Betting

May I engage your mind to see how sound you maybe?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Micah70:
it turns you into a beggar and not nearly ok.

You’re bloody beggar aka (alamajiri).
okay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ogatobe: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tripping your stake on this is a sure banker!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ogatobe:
Tripping your stake on this is a sure banker!
I feel say you don quit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SultanOfPuna: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
We thank God for our green tickets🙏🏽
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SultanOfPuna: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
1. Hard Drugs
3. Alcohol
4. Betting

At the bolded 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omo I don laugh tire

In my 3 years of gambling, I always come across sore losers like you.

Losers that staked high and lost everything
Instead of staking what they can afford
them go stake big come loss big grin

The pain and trauma of the loss is still dealing with them psychologically.
That is why, they have no peace

The only way to have peace and console themselves is to go around and preach against gambling 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It makes them feel better about their loss 😂

If to say that their game entered and boom
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM ON THIS THREAD PREACHING AGAINST GAMBLING..
They will be busy flexing their money..

Just because you marry olosho as wife doesn't mean you should say that All Women are Olosho.

Just because you suck horribly in betting and you are stupid to stake what you can't afford
Doesn't mean you should come here and preach to us that know what we are doing.

I pray all you sore losers, find peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Caicedobets(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.

Come off it jare....This one go just come here dey quote bible verses up and down 😏....Shey na you dey feed us ni....What's your problem gangan....You no dey tire 🙄

Tell me, what's your financial status? Don't lemme even ask what your financial status is before you counter it by saying money isn't everything 😂😂

What have you achieved so far in life? Because I don't think any successful person be it Christian or any other religion has this much time to constitute nuisance on a betting thread....C'mon 🤦

Chances are that you're currently battling with some sort of addiction or frivolity and you're only doing this to atone for your sins 🌚

Your sins are forgiven....Please REST! 🥺🤲🕊️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by H2ho(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
As seen on IG....

Stop playing grin

I think Mr Banks is good cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
24 shots in 50 mins

Zero goal

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

cc puskin please can you trashed this young man out of here. He’s now becoming a problem to this thread.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Caicedobets(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Micah70:
cc puskin please can you trashed this young man out of here. He’s now becoming a problem to this thread.
that guy has lost a lot in betting in the past
He used money meant for something important to bet and lost that's why he is preaching here everyday
He forget the rule: stake what you can afford to lose

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Belarus to win 15 mins ago was prolly 100 odds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sats: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
sats:

If you stake what you cannot afford to lose and e cut, your life will definitely change

Boom

Game wey go come go come
Game wey go cut go cut

Stop making excuses for losing

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Caicedobets:
that guy has lost a lot in betting in the past
He used money meant for something important to bet and lost that's why he is preaching here everyday
He forget the rule: stake what you can afford to lose
I swear. Let him enter betting shops and preach. If he come out there with blood full him body make I bend.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

At the bolded 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omo I don laugh tire

In my 3 years of gambling, I always come across sore losers like you.

Losers that staked high and lost everything
Instead of staking what they can afford
them go stake big come loss big grin

The pain and trauma of the loss is still dealing with them psychologically.
That is why, they have no peace

The only way to have peace and console themselves is to go around and preach against gambling 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It makes them feel better about their loss 😂

If to say that their game entered and boom
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM ON THIS THREAD PREACHING AGAINST GAMBLING..
They will be busy flexing their money..

Just because you marry olosho as wife doesn't mean you should say that All Women are Olosho.

Just because you suck horribly in betting and you are stupid to stake what you can't afford
Doesn't mean you should come here and preach to us that know what we are doing.

I pray all you sore losers, find peace

Your life is seriously on a downward spiral. You are been advised but your cancerous affected mind have rotten to the core. You can't differentiate between your mental sickness and reality. Everything to you is people who haven't won always attack, why would it bore down to someone always trying to get you? Can't you see the mental sickness? The voices in your head chairing you on despite the disaster you have accumulated over the years. The voices in your head that keeps telling you, that they are out to get you. Better get down on your knees and pray
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Caicedobets(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
sslcrypt:

Your life is seriously on a downward spiral. You are been advised but your cancerous affected mind have rotten to the core. You can't differentiate between your mental sickness and reality. Everything to you is people who haven't won always attack, why would it bore down to someone always trying to get you? Can't you see the mental sickness? The voices in your head chairing you on despite the disaster you have accumulated over the years. The voices in your head that keeps telling you, that they are out to get you. Better get down on your knees and pray
You don't tell an adult how to spend his money.
He earned his money and has the right to spend it as he wishes
You should learn to mind your business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Icuib4cu:

How on earth a self acclaimed child of God, calls someone he thinks he's suppose to save a "MISERABLE MAN WITH NO FUTURE," still beats my imagination. Christ like indeed.

Keep deceiving yourself with your weak guilty trip. Ask or go read about the prophets, when you face a stronghold you tell it to it's face. You think the spirit working you all is a weak one? Keep deceiving yourselves, I will speak how I want till his soul shrugs off that strong hold on his mind and in the mind of everyone of you. It's none of my business if you hate the message.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Caicedobets:
You don't tell an adult how to spend his money.
He earned his money and has the right to spend it as he wishes
You should learn to mind your business

Another script from the pit of hell, even at the cost of your future, your family and your spiritual journey. Why don't you add spending it on prostitutes, drugs and other vices? At least it will soothe your soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.