Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811388 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Puntingnoob:
You copied this from Twitter. From spiritual
I find it difficult to understand why you people do these things....Fr 🤦

He copied it from Twitter and so? Can't you just IGNORE since you've seen it somewhere else before? It's a meaningful and educative message for fellow punters on this space; you shouldn't belittle it by saying "you copied it from Twitter" 🤷‍♂️

Whether he copied from Twitter or not, I appreciate him for posting it here so we can all LEARN 🙏✌️

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:

He copied it from Twitter and so? Can't you just IGNORE since you've seen it somewhere else before? It's a meaningful and educative message for fellow punters on this space; you shouldn't belittle it by saying "you copied it from Twitter" 🤷‍♂️

Whether he copied from Twitter or not, I appreciate him for posting it here so we can all LEARN 🙏✌️
You copied this response from Facebook grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:

Dude that's plagiarism. He just need to put copied or an hyphen with spiritual would suffice. Taking others work without the credit is not right

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
puskin:

Are you absolutely sure U can you prove that he did not post it?

FYI: I only VOIDED one betslip.

I will only advise you to punt harder and let the bookies smile on U.

no wahala, I will take your advice.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
ispreloaded:
I Dy feel for u Sha...cos na ur spot the guy done yam grab so grin
God dey
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:
Yimmu, nor be say the game go win, but I just quote am, so you go fit sleep well this night

You sure say you get sense like this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:

And I also don't understand why you people copy someone's work and refuse to give the person CREDIT for his work.

Would it take him a thing if he adds “COPIED” at the end of the post? undecided

Una go steal person work come post am like say na una get am sad

Too bad

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
For those wey carry Tottenham straight win

Ticket Acut go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na so the other one RainMoreDays go copy person ticket post here dey write

[Rainmoredays cooked it grin grin

Person settle down use him time check head-2-head, check form, check stats, check both teams last 5 matches and everything, then come make 49 games selection,

Then you jejely go COPY THE BOOKING CODE post here dey write say na u cook am cheesy

Make una dey fear God abeg grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Na so the other one RainMoreDays go copy person ticket post here dey write

[Rainmoredays cooked it grin grin

Person settle down use him time check head-2-head, check form, check stats, check.both teams last 5 matches and everything, make 49 games selection,

Then you jejely go COPY THE BOOKING CODE post here dey write say na u cook am cheesy

Make una dey fear God abeg grin grin cheesy
I think this will be the first time I will be quoting you on this thread. Because you are nothin' in my eye, most times when I see your username I just skip to the next comment...
You are not cultured, you just type and insult people anyhow here.
you see yourself as an important person on this thread because of the token you usually dash to some dudes here.
Guy, many of your type have come and gone on this same thread, its just a matter of time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:
I think this will be the first time I will be quoting you on this thread. Because you are nothin' in my eye, most times when I see your username I just skip to the next comment...
You are not cultured, you just type and insult people anyhow here.
you see yourself as an important person on this thread because of the token you usually dash to some dudes here.
Guy, many of your type have come and gone on this same thread, its just a matter of time.

Someone is pained grin

Neither do I give a flying fvck about your existence grin

No one throws subtle shades on people on this thread more than your stvpid self. Now you're pained I called you out for stealing someone's ticket and not giving credit cheesy

Ofcourse a time will come when I won't only quit this thread but NAIRALAND for good. Or you think I'm you that doesn't have "A life" outside Nairaland? cheesy

Oh, I can't even remember telling or remembering anyone of how I helped them on this thread, I'm just hearing it from you. Which definitely means I have a good record here.

Now, what can you say about YOURSELF? who and who can testify to you helping them on this thread? Like, what's even your contribution(s) to this thread? If you're not stealing people's ticket and claiming ‘‘you cooked it” grin grin then you're throwing subtle shades on some people (Definitely not me coz you go collect) cheesy

Well, if you're so pained you can locate the nearest store and buy sniper, I heard it kills faster than Ota-pia-pia cheesy

Mr. Cooker grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Puntingnoob:
Dude that's plagiarism. He just need to put copied or an hyphen with spiritual would suffice. Taking others work without the credit is not right
I know exactly what PLAGIARISM means 🙄🙄

How are you sure that Spiritual didn't copy it from someone else too and didn't give credit to the original writer? 🤷‍♂️ Oh! Cos is a Twitter punter with followers abi....Make una getat abeg 🤦

"Copied from Twitter".....Yen Yen Yen 😒

ThatrealestApex:
And I also don't understand why you people copy someone's work and refuse to give the person CREDIT for his work.

Would it take him a thing if he adds “COPIED” at the end of the post? undecided

Una go steal person work come post am like say na una get am sad

Too bad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joeblaze26:
I know exactly what PLAGIARISM means 🙄🙄

How are you sure that Spiritual didn't copy it from someone else too and didn't give credit to the original writer? 🤷‍♂️ Oh! Cos is a Twitter punter with followers abi....Make una getat abeg 🤦

"Copied from Twitter".....Yen Yen Yen 😒

I wouldn't blame you tho. I bet, you haven't tasted how it feels like for someone to copy your work and claim OWNERSHIP of it.

Let those who've seen it from somewhere else before he posted it call him out.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
wretched gamblers, think about your lives
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Yup
👍👍
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Park one side, what do you mean by taking others works, na book, abi i use him lyrics, abi na him sound i use.

Na simple word of advice and i can drop it anywhere ok, did i said it was mine.

Person when share am for whatsapp group chat why spiritual nor change am for am, you when know say SPIRITUAL na post am why you nor drop at here, trying to be smart by half, 5 DA3SAGA5SATA MA2.

Apex na sabi ona pass for this thread, you see something useful, you nor share, person share, you wan tear him shirt.

Delta India Mike Whiskey India Tango.

Bro, this wasn't the reply I was expecting from you tho, you've already affirmed to copying it from Twitter (which is nice) no need for the explanations again.

Whether it's music, lyrics, book, or movie, or anything, a copied work is a copied work.

I'm not even on Twitter, just saw the post from you and was about commending you for a job well-done but had to hold it back coz the other guy called you out for not giving credit to the rightful owner.

You can still add "Copied" at the end of the post and we'll still hail you. It's nothing.

The change we all crave for MUST first start with us👍

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Someone is pained grin

Neither do I give a flying fvck about your existence grin

No one throws subtle shades on people on this thread more than your stvpid self. Now you're pained I called you out for stealing someone's ticket and not giving credit cheesy

Ofcourse a time will come when I won't only quit this thread but NAIRALAND for good. Or you think I'm you that doesn't have "A life" outside Nairaland? cheesy

Oh, I can't even remember telling or remembering anyone of how I helped them on this thread, I'm just hearing it from you. Which definitely means I have a good record here.

Now, what can you say about YOURSELF? who and who can testify to you helping them on this thread? Like, what's even your contribution(s) to this thread? If you're not stealing people's ticket and claiming ‘‘you cooked it” grin grin then you're throwing subtle shades on some people (Definitely not me coz you go collect) cheesy

Well, if you're so pained you can locate the nearest store and buy sniper, I heard it kills faster than Ota-pia-pia cheesy

Mr. Cooker grin grin grin grin

You want to get dirty?
Please do that as a matter of urgency, I have the laundry waiting...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tottenham 2 Red Cards

But e go still shock you say Chelsea no go win this match grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
That idiot has been acting the size of his penis, instead of his age, but I get your time this night.
Your papa no reach.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Alot Copycat cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:

You want to get dirty?
Please do that as a matter of urgency, I have the laundry waiting...

Mr. Cooker grin

We'll always be here to torment you whenever you steal someone's ticket to claim its yours. grin

Thief grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:
That idiot has been acting the size of his penis, instead of his age, but I get your time this night.
Your papa no reach.

You dey fear to quote me? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:
Your papa no reach.
bstds grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rainmoredays, the booking code criminal grin

How's the evening? cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Mr. Cooker grin

We'll always be here to torment you whenever you steal someone's ticket to claim its yours. grin

Thief grin
Gas molecules, Direction less.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:
Your papa no reach.

Hehehehe, Don't feel to important yet, I'm only using you to cure boredom

So bring it on cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
rainmoredays:

Gas molecules, Direction less.

So this is what you've been typing since? shocked

I swear I even thought he'd left the thread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
People who throw shades to other people aren't really good at keeping their temper in-check when being shaded too cheesy

Most Nigerians can't take-back what they give cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.