Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) (2167 Views)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Aramex Shop & Ship Reviews Needed! / Fiverr Reviews Needed (juicy Rate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year...

I want to confirm something from you guys...

Has anyone invest in PWAN GROUP housing investment plans here ?

I saw one of their flyers that says one should investment and get 40% PROFIT in 1 year.

Please, how true/real is this ?

Has anyone here tried it or doing it here ?

Please, help share your experience with them with me

I would be glad to hear from you.
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
If it’s not Revolution plus, I believe you are in safe hands!

The only real estate scam I know in Nigeria is perpetrated by Revolution plus!

Never read bad reviews about PWAN
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If it’s not Revolution plus, I believe you are in safe hands!

The only real estate scam I know in Nigeria is perpetrated by Revolution plus!

Never read bad reviews about PWAN

Thank you for your input.
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guys, I need more reviews
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Laird(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
My friend last year was complaining. I don't know if it got sorted out
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ah
Abeg oo....

Please, what did he complained about ?

Please, help me ask him/her

Laird:
My friend last year was complaining. I don't know if it got sorted out
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please, help me on this
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Schoolguy9(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2023
I was just passing when I saw this. So, I decided to log in. Like the user above said, if you are investing with PWAN, you are in safe hands. I also made a post on how to calculate the ROI at the investment section of this forum. I think I can find the link soon.

The thing there is that PWAN Group has been existing from 2012 and has no intention of taking anyone's money just like that! Yes, if you invest N1m, in 12 months, you will get N1.4m and that is good enough!

When you invest, you get a post-dated cheque! That is how you receive your money! Follow www.pwanultimate.com/p/buy-to-sell.html
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Schoolguy9(m): 2:56am On Jan 02, 2023
seyoops4u:
Please, help me on this

https/www.nairaland.com/7497513/pwan-investment-formular.html
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
That is not what I am asking for but for reviews from people that have invested with them or are currently investing.

I need to know if they are not like revolutionplus

Schoolguy9:

https/www.nairaland.com/7497513/pwan-investment-formular.html
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Schoolguy9(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Schoolguy9(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
seyoops4u:
That is not what I am asking for but for reviews from people that have invested with them or are currently investing.

I need to know if they are not the revolutionplus

They're not.
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
I need to know if they are not LIKE revolutionplus (I meant in my previous reply)

Schoolguy9:

They're not.
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by Schoolguy9(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2023
seyoops4u:
I need to know if they are not LIKE revolutionplus (I meant in my previous reply)

They're not. These people pay you in 90 days, 6 months or 12 months depending on your schedule with them!

Payment is made through post-dated check. So, you have your money at hand just waiting for the time to be due.

You can go to their office for more inquiry. They are not faceless people.

In fact, if you're serious about this, I can put you through!
Re: Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) by seyoops4u: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
ok, thank you...

Schoolguy9:

They're not. These people pay you in 90 days, 6 months or 12 months depending on your schedule with them!

Payment is made through post-dated check. So, you have your money at hand just waiting for the time to be due.

You can go to their office for more inquiry. They are not faceless people.

In fact, if you're serious about this, I can put you through!

(1) (Reply)

My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. / Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud / ¡¡¡¡¿¿¿!!! Steps To Clear Vehicles At TINCAN PORT ¡¡¡???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.