Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? (27877 Views)

Can We Go To Heaven With Tattoos / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tattoo looks like an undeniable sign of worldliness and not paying heed to God's words. The bible says in Leviticus 19:28, "You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord."
What do you say?

Don't insult me I am only showing you Bible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
Tattoo looks like an undeniable sign of worldliness and not paying heed to God's words. The bible says in Leviticus 19:28, "You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord."
What do you say? Don't insult me I am only showing you Bible.
And the reason you quote from the Law of Moses —the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan — is because you believe that when God made clear that Law only applies as far as the Nation of Israel, He, God, lied? undecided
15 “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16 I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17 But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18 you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.
19 “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20 You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.” - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15
Or is it that you think Jesus Christ caused God to change His mind or something? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And the reason you quote from the Law of Moses —the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan — is because you believe that when God made clear that Law only applies as far as the Nation of Israel, He, God, lied? undecided
Or is it that you think Jesus Christ caused God to change His mind or something? undecided

Your comment is running tangent to the question.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
Your comment is running tangent to the question.
The verse contained in your Op clearly makes of relevance the questions I asked. undecided
Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The verse contained in your Op clearly makes of relevance the questions I asked. undecided

Is Israel the same place as Heaven?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
Is Israel the same place as Heaven?
Why then did you quote a Law that belongs to Israel? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why then did you quote a Law that belongs to Israel? undecided
Yes o. why do we then even bother to read Old Testament at all because it belongs to Israel? In fact why bother to read bible at all because all of it contains reference to Israel and not to Nigeria or even America? Bros you get brain no be small. Clap for yourself.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:

Yes o. why do we then even bother to read Old Testament at all because it belongs to Israel? In fact why bother to read bible at all because all of it contains reference to Israel and not to Nigeria or even America? Bros you get brain no be small. Clap for yourself.
That is actually a very good question to ask yourself since even Jesus Christ said He was sent by the Father only to the lost sheep of israel, meaning that if you don't have the blood of Jacob running through your veins, you can't go anywhere near His Heaven. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is actually a very good question to ask yourself since even Jesus Christ said He was sent by the Father only to the lost sheep of israel, meaning that if you don't have the blood of Jacob running through your veins, you can't go anywhere near His Heaven. undecided
My question was for practicing Christians and not woke debaters by the way.

17 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
My question was for practicing Christians and not woke debaters by the way.
Oh, practicing Christians don't pay attention to the Truth of God, instead it is debaters that do? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, practicing Christians don't pay attention to the Truth of God, instead it is debaters that do? undecided

So, what do you say? Do tattooists go to Heaven? Answer Yes or No. Simple...and go eat your new year day dinner.
No acrobatics.

10 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
So, what do you say? Do tattooists go to Heaven? Yes or No. Simple.
No acrobatics.
I just explained to you that only those who are of the blood of Jacob can qualify for Heaven and you still dey ask me question. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I just explained to you that only those who are of the blood of Jacob can qualify for Heaven and you still dey ask me question. undecided
You have a problem. Answer Yes or No?

6 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
You have a problem. Answer Yes or No?
Are you certain I am the one with the problem here since you seem to be seeking a lazy answer when there really isn't any to be had as far as God's Heaven is concerned. undecided

Maybe you should go next door and ask the Muslim instead whether you can enter their own Heaven with your tattoo. I bet their answer will be much simpler. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain I am the one with the problem here since you seem to be seeking a lazy answer when there really isn't any to be had[b][/b] as far as God's Heaven is concerned. undecided

Maybe you should go next door and ask the Muslim instead whether you can enter their own Heaven with your tattoo. I bet their answer will be much simpler. undecided
There isn't any to be had. So what is the point of your foregoing mental gymnastics? Just to show everyone that you have no idea what you are talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:

There isn't any to be had. So what is the point of your foregoing mental gymnastics? Just to show everyone that you have no idea what you are talking about?
Everything I explained applies as far as your OP and your question. You refusing to accept or review it indicates you might do better trying another kind of Heaven and not the Jesus Christ one. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Everything I explained applies as far as your OP and your question. You refusing to accept or review it indicates you might do better trying another kind of Heaven and not the Jesus Christ one. undecided

You have come very well dressed for your meaningless argument. A habitual troll and religious bigot. happy new year to you sir/ma.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:
You have come very well dressed for your meaningless argument. A habitual troll and religious bigot. happy new year to you sir/ma.
How convenient for you to tag me a troll when all I have done is provide you scripture to help you see you are better off looking elsewhere for your simple answer to Heaven.. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How convenient for you to tag me a troll when all I have done is provide you scripture to help you see you are better off looking elsewhere for your simple answer to Heaven.. undecided
Yes, you are the only one who knows the way to[b] the real heaven[/b]. I quite understand that. You have done well so far.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
emonkey:

Yes, you are the only one who knows the way to[b] the real heaven[/b]. I quite understand that. You have done well so far.
Much of the information I quoted has been part of public space for at least the last 2000 years. So, it is facetious to claim I am the only one who knows the way to Heaven. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by samuel051: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
1. Is the tattooed body going to heaven or soul?
2. Is the soul wearing the tattoo or just the flesh?
I need answers..

23 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
samuel051:
I need answers..
1. When Jesus Christ rose from the dead and then ascended into Heaven, did He go with His body, or did He abandon His body here on earth, letting His soul ascend alone instead? undecided
2. Did Jesus Christ say it matters whether your soul is wearing a tattoo or your flesh is? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2023
samuel051:
I need answers...

Is a prostitute's body going to heaven or soul?
Is the soul committing immorality or just the flesh?
I need answers.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2023
It sounds like the kind of argument I used to put forward when I still regularly smoked cigarettes and drank beer. I have a clean heart towards everyone I will say. It is my clean heart that will qualify me for heaven. Show me where it is written in the bible that we must not smoke. I was a very smart debater.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2023
emonkey:
It sounds like the kind of argument I used to put forward when I still regularly smoked cigarettes and drank beer. I have a clean heart towards everyone I will say. It is my clean heart that will qualify me for heaven. Show me where it is written in the bible that we must not smoke. I was a very smart debater.
You should probably go back to your old lifestyle as it seems you aren't really interested in learning what is in fact stated in the Bible. A smart debater would actually spend time educating himself on the topic at hand rather than ask questions for noise's sake. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by emonkey(m): 1:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You should probably go back to your old lifestyle as it seems you aren't really interested in learning what is in fact stated in the Bible. A smart debater would actually spend time educating himself on the topic at hand rather than ask questions for noise's sake. undecided
There you go again. You know everything. You even know where my Christian journey is headed because God has appointed you to supervise how everyone understands the scriptures. I am sorry for you. Please go and sleep. I am not yet ready for people like you so early in the new year.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jan 02, 2023
emonkey:
There you go again. You know everything. You even know where my Christian journey is headed because God has appointed you to supervise how everyone understands the scriptures. I am sorry for you. Please go and sleep. I am not yet ready for people like you so early in the new year.
LOL.... Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know those who belong to Him and those who don't. You have more than shown you are interested in hearing what you want and not what God says, so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by samuel051: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. When Jesus Christ rose from the dead and then ascended into Heaven, did He go with His body, or did He abandon His body here on earth, letting His soul ascend alone instead? undecided
2. Did Jesus Christ say it matters whether your soul is wearing a tattoo or your flesh is? undecided
where you there when he went to heaven and why isn't he back like the Bible depicted?

Even Bible says to each his own,judge that you may not be judged.
Do we win earthly body for heaven or soul?

I need answers
Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by samuel051: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2023
emonkey:

Is a prostitute's body going to heaven or soul?
Is the soul committing immorality or just the flesh?
I need answers.
we are both asking same questions,we need answers..
Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2023
samuel051:
1. where you there when he went to heaven and why isn't he back like the Bible depicted?

2. Even Bible says to each his own,judge that you may not be judged. [b]Do we win earthly body for heaven or soul?[/b]I need answers
1. Do I need to have been there before I am allowed to comment based on what is documented of the event? undecided

Did He tell you He would have returned by this time? undecided

2. Open the read and read so you can gain understanding of what it infact contains. The book also tells you to judge all things righteously meaning if a thing or person does not conform to that decreed of God, it is definitely not of Him. So, you tell me, where does that statement in bold fit in with any of what is contained in scripture? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by samuel051: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Do I need to have been there before I am allowed to comment based on what is documented of the event? undecided

Did He tell you He would have returned by this time? undecided

2. Open the read and read so you can gain understanding of what it infact contains. The book also tells you to judge all things righteously meaning if a thing or person does not conform to that decreed of God, it is definitely not of Him. So, you tell me, where does that statement in bold fit in with any of what is contained in scripture? undecided
stop conflicting your self
You weren't there but you believe one heaven and hell is somewhere above and below
You believe someone doing tattoo 2ill not make heaven..
2hy cut your hairs and nails and 3v3n brush your teeth since doing things on health will take us to hell.
Just remain natural and go naked like Adam and eve, cover yourself like them after sinning, you should advocate for the life during the garden of Eden.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? by Kobojunkie: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2023
samuel051:
1. Stop conflicting your self

2. You were there but you believe one heaven and hell is somewhere above and below You believe someone doing tattoo 2ill not make heaven..
2hy cut your hairs and nails and 3v3n brush your teeth since doing things on health will take us to hell.
Just remain natural and go naked like Adam and eve, cover yourself like them after sinning, you should advocate for the life during the garden of Eden.
1. Do you understand what the word conflicting is and it's proper application? All I have done thus far is pose questions to you. How can that be construed as conflicting myself?, undecided

2. I never said anything about a heaven and hell above nor did I stats anywhere here regarding tattoos and heaven, so at this point, I must ask, are high? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom After Pastor Branded Them Witches(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.