Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

2023 Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023 Prophecies (1442 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies / Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Prophecies by Dawinlove(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations to those who made it to 2023.
Take note of the following
1.2023 shall birth the beginning of a new Nigeria. Take note of this, the birthing of change would be slow but would eventually be visible before the tenure of the leader elected be over. I see joy in the face of many Nigerians

2. The current political scene of Nigeria would be different from the result of the election. Those who think they are winning would be dissapointed and the one who was look down on would emerge.

3. Do not invest your money in 2023, there would be a lot of deception. Save more money to avert the evil ahead. Between January to march save more and don't invest.

4. There would be Famine and hardship, price of goods would go high and many who earn low would suffer. Advise, start stocking food stuff and buying as much as you can ahead.

5. There would be common disease but would be averted by the help of God.

7. The rise of Ammagedon, a proposal for one world currency.

8. There shall be wealth transfer from unbelievers. There shall be a lot of opportunities for those who have been waiting and trusting God for a job.

9. I see a lot of people begging, begging for food and I see the church helping in this matter. Hunger will be real, solution start the year by giving.

10. New stars will emerge

11. Downfall of many world stars due to pride and emergence of new faces

12. There would be great revival in Nigeria. New ministries and great ministers will emerge from northern Nigeria

13. The church would experience persecution. Closing of worship centres and hatred from other religion. The north will mostly be affected.

14. Goshen will repeat itself for God's children in hard times.

15. Public execution and killing of people due to religion belief

16. A fall in dollar price

17. Stone raining on people, we need to pray for this

18. Farming would become more lucrative. Farmers should plan against raining days and invest there money on good soil.

19.There would be money crisis. You will not be able to access your naira account. There will be time your bank statement will be reading beyond what you have, there will be a lot of error. Issues where we will be complaining no money.

20. Banks would fail in regards to service delivery, some if careful would shut down

21. The investment plan and saving stated above, save your money in dollar. Do not invest in buiseness that will not generate cash, you can only invest when you have a dollar account if not, do not.

22. The labour Party candidate will win the general election

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Prophecies by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dawinlove:
1.2023 shall birth the beginning of a new Nigeria. Take note of this, the birthing of change would be slow but would eventually be visible before the tenure of the leader elected be over. I see joy in the face of many Nigerians
2. The current political scene of Nigeria would be different from the result of the election. Those who think they are winning would be dissapointed and the one who was look down on would emerge.
3. Do not invest your money in 2023, there would be a lot of deception. Save more money to avert the evil ahead. Between January to march save more and don't invest.
4. There would be Famine and hardship, price of goods would go high and many who earn low would suffer. Advise, start stocking food stuff and buying as much as you can ahead.
Read John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15 to realize that these your mogs and pastors are playing games on you. None of what this man fed you lot has to do with Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, clear evidence that what they teach you does not come from Jesus Christ or HIs Gospel. What they feed you is nothing but Religion born of the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophecies by xproducer: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dawinlove:
Take note of the following...

++++++++++++++

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Revelation 19:10

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Revelation 22:18-19
Re: 2023 Prophecies by Barywhyte(m): 2:21am On Jan 02, 2023
I thought you said in one of your previous posts that one strong "pharaoh" would die before the end of 2022. Has that happened
Re: 2023 Prophecies by Dawinlove(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Barywhyte:
I thought you said in one of your previous posts that one strong "pharaoh" would die before the end of 2022. Has that happened

People like to focus on things that did not happen but don't talk about the ones said that happened. Have you ever asked yourself why out of many prophecies some fail to occur? Also, have you any idea about the timing of event spiritually. While I am busy kneeling for hours at night praying to receive what God is saying, I believe you might be sleeping all night to come open this thread and talk about something that did not happen. On the thread you read that, why did you follow it. Is It not because you want update on events due to the ones that happened. I know I posted that and am not ashame of it, if the timing is not December, that prophecy can still come to pass or God mercy through prayer stopped it. Have you ever seen a womaniser who was told will have HIV and later repented and God averted it?

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Prophecies by Dawinlove(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2023
If you are not born again then try to now. A time is coming soon that you will be force to for, we are in the end time
More explanation on the famine, if you like doubt. That's your buiseness, I created this thread for people who love God and also want to make their life better in times like this. This is not a thread for those looking for faults. If you are here to see fault, just don't bother reading. You can't stop end time prophecy, they must come to pass and it won't without the signs.

2022-2030

Watch out for seven years of prosperity and then seven years of famine. The seven years of prosperity began in 2017. Many can agree that they have seen an increase in their finances due to creative marketing strategies, gifts, and multiple streams of income. (2017-2024)
These years are given to create wealth and invest. Not to squander. Have multiple bank accounts and with cash available.

After this seven years of prosperity, seven years of famine will begin on Earth. Many will find themselves homeless because of the inability or seriousness to prepare themselves and families. Nigeria 2023 begins our calendar

Many who love God will walk in their land of Goshen (land of plenty and comfort) while others will be in famine because of their disobedience to the voice of God.

Reference Genesis 41
Re: 2023 Prophecies by authentic18: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Dawinlove:
If you are not born again then try to now. A time is coming soon that you will be force to for, we are in the end time
More explanation on the famine, if you like doubt. That's your buiseness, I created this thread for people who love God and also want to make their life better in times like this. This is not a thread for those looking for faults. If you are here to see fault, just don't bother reading. You can't stop end time prophecy, they must come to pass and it won't without the signs.

2022-2030

Watch out for seven years of prosperity and then seven years of famine. The seven years of prosperity began in 2017. Many can agree that they have seen an increase in their finances due to creative marketing strategies, gifts, and multiple streams of income. (2017-2024)
These years are given to create wealth and invest. Not to squander. Have multiple bank accounts and with cash available.

After this seven years of prosperity, seven years of famine will begin on Earth. Many will find themselves homeless because of the inability or seriousness to prepare themselves and families. Nigeria 2023 begins our calendar

Many who love God will walk in their land of Goshen (land of plenty and comfort) while others will be in famine because of their disobedience to the voice of God.

Reference Genesis 41

Una don come again
Oga abeg leave matter for Mathias
The country is hard
I don’t blame people that do dubious things
There’s no soul on earth without sin
Just don’t kill people
There are Muslims in countries like Qatar that don’t comit crime and are closer to God in their own way because their government takes care of them
Plus they have a much sane society than what we have in most parts of the world
And they’d make heaven
Everyday one should just say the Lord’s Prayer and try to make the day productive
I don’t believe in most of all these too much church things
Nigerians too do church abeg.
It’s annoying to see money wasted on churches in every street of the country instead of building factories for people to be productive
See jobless people everywhere now turning to crime & immorality to pay bills
Prophecy kor
Re: 2023 Prophecies by Barywhyte(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dawinlove:

People like to focus on things that did not happen but don't talk about the ones said that happened. Have you ever asked yourself why out of many prophecies some fail to occur? Also, have you any idea about the timing of event spiritually. While I am busy kneeling for hours at night praying to receive what God is saying, I believe you might be sleeping all night to come open this thread and talk about something that did not happen. On the thread you read that, why did you follow it. Is It not because you want update on events due to the ones that happened. I know I posted that and am not ashame of it, if the timing is not December, that prophecy can still come to pass or God mercy through prayer stopped it. Have you ever seen a womaniser who was told will have HIV and later repented and God averted it?

I didn't expect that a simple question would trigger this defensive and emotional outburst from you. I just asked you a simple question. If you like, you can spend all year kneeling down praying for revelations for self aggrandisement. It is not enough to have a small dream and then come all over nairaland translating your dreams into prophesies and even putting a timeline on dreams whose full understanding you probably don't have.

In Nigeria, we need responsible leaders to run the country, not prophesies. Better governed nations of the world are not run by men of God or religious people as we have in Nigeria today. This responsibility is placed upon the shoulders of men, not God. So instead of dishing out prophesies, use the same energy to admonish people to get their PVCs and go out on election days to elect credible people into offices. Even though God reigns supreme in the affairs of men, the above statement is man's responsibility not God's.

I do not know of your prophesies/predictions that came to pass as you tried to validate and praise yourself, or the ones that certain prayers averted. As long as people do not perform their civic duties and rightly elect capable hands into elective positions, people like you will continue to reel out prophesies upon prophesies about issues that are not paramount in the mind of God for this dispensation.
Re: 2023 Prophecies by Dawinlove(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dawinlove:

8. There shall be wealth transfer from unbelievers. There shall be a lot of opportunities for those who have been waiting and trusting God for a job.

9. I see a lot of people begging, begging for food and I see the church helping in this matter. Hunger will be real, solution start the year by giving.

12. There would be great revival in Nigeria. New ministries and great ministers will emerge from northern Nigeria

13. The church would experience persecution. Closing of worship centres and hatred from other religion. The north will mostly be affected.

18. Farming would become more lucrative. Farmers should plan against raining days and invest there money on good soil.

19.There would be money crisis. You will not be able to access your naira account. There will be time your bank statement will be reading beyond what you have, there will be a lot of error. Issues where we will be complaining no money.

20. Banks would fail in regards to service delivery, some if careful would shut down

21. The investment plan and saving stated above, save your money in dollar. Do not invest in buiseness that will not generate cash, you can only invest when you have a dollar account if not, do not.

A daddy G.O well loved will go home this year. He has finished his work for the younger generation to continue were he stop. Highly respected. This is him watching and preparing to leave as we enter a new Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu to be released but this is him with a health challenge. He can't continue the struggle

Let's pray for kwankwaso, an assassination attempt on his life

Nigerians should pray for the church, I have posted this before, top preachers will be on target for assassination

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Prophecies by The1960writer: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nigeria is experiencing the 19th and 20th prophecy already.
Re: 2023 Prophecies by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
The1960writer:
Nigeria is experiencing the 19th and 20th prophecy already.
What are those? undecided
Re: 2023 Prophecies by Dawinlove(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dawinlove:

If you still doubt prophecy at this junction then you are evil. I still stand on my words, Labour party would emerge. Cyrus will rule for a while, the reason he came into power is to bear the curse the labor party candidate would have received. If the labor party guy had been said to have won the election it won't be nice, it will make him look like a saviour and many will worship him, he will please people and fail. God's strategy was to remove our focus from him so that he will then surprise us when we have all given up. The Cyrus would set more hard policies that will favor the coming of God own set leader. Pharaoh was stubborn because God made him to be stubborn. The man there now has God hand on him so strong to make hard policies. Watch and see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Prophecies by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dawinlove:

If you still doubt prophecy at this junction then you are evil. I still stand on my words, Labour party would emerge. Cyrus will rule for a while, the reason he came into power is to bear the curse the labor party candidate would have received. If the labor party guy had been said to have won the election it won't be nice, it will make him look like a saviour and many will worship him, he will please people and fail. God's strategy was to remove our focus from him so that he will then surprise us when we have all given up. The Cyrus would set more hard policies that will favor the coming of God own set leader. Pharaoh was stubborn because God made him to be stubborn. The man there now has God hand on him so strong to make hard policies. Watch and see
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric / God's Call / Suicide Is Not Acceptable No Matter The Circumstances!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.