Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

New Year: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Subjects, Solicits Maximum Cooperation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Year: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Subjects, Solicits Maximum Cooperation (439 Views)

Timi Of Ede Felicitates New AIG, Wale Abass / AJILALA OSO DAY: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Subjects, Commends Their Zeal / Timi Lagunju- A Former Timi Of Ede Land(badass) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Subjects, Solicits Maximum Cooperation by Marcus07: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
New Year: Timi of Ede felicitates subjects, solicits maximum cooperation

The Timi of Ede, Oba Dr MUNIRUDEEN ADESOLA LAWAL, has felicitated with all sons and daughters of Ede land and in the diaspora, on the occasion of the New Year of 2023, calling for their maximum cooperation in all issues of paramount considerations.

The revered monarch prayed God to grant the people of the town necessary favour to excel exceptionally in all their endeavors, adding that dignity of work remains an age-long traditional ideology of Ede town.

This was contained in a press release by his Media aide, Dapo Akinyele and made available to newsmen on Sunday, in Ede.

He opined that the year 2022 had been a fantastic year for the town and her inhabitants, saying the tenets of communal cohesion predicates on mutual understanding and commitment.

" I heartily congratulate and felicitate with sons and daughters of our revered town of Ede. Indeed, this past year of 2022 had been a fascinating year in the history of our land.

" As I solicit for the total cooperation of my sons and daughters in all areas of human endeavors, I enjoin my subjects to be peaceful and responsible in every aspect of their lives.

"I also admonish our people in Osun to give maximum cooperation to the government of Ademola Adeleke for purposeful governance", the monarch posited.

(1) (Reply)

7 Life Changing Principles. / List Of Ikoyis In Yorubaland / We Are Going To Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.