Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) (3031 Views)

3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Unknown Gunmen caught on camera abducting a couple from their car shocked shocked shocked

Watch video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm5O9kspbVe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCntfuSvog

2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by triple996(m): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2023
They are fighting for biafra

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2023
IGBO land is a no go area

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by God1000(m): 5:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Kidnapping in Nigeria has taken a frightening dimension

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Profadvocate: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Let's be realistic people

Why should we vote APC to power ?

Any one canvassing for APC in this country don't like Nigeria and such person can never escape the anger from God

No where is safe
If not that Nigerians are Currupt why are they runing after Tinubu and Atiku
Is because they want to have a share from their wealth

Nigeria youth I have carefully review these candidates let's go for Obi

He is not a saint but let's give him a trial

I am not a politician

Any man who has collected money from any quater to push bad market forward will never stay happy in life

I speak cancer of the lungs upon such a one

I dey vex

If obi comes up and deceive us
Let him die on the seat of power

Naija use to be a lovely place is no more safe again

We travel mid night then and go to farms very early by 3am to return at mid night as kids without fear

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Mystic216: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2023
This is terrible
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by baretalk: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Imagine if the camera guy had a tommy gun, or AK 47, he will shoot them dead or scare them away. Nigerians should be protesting about right to bear arms, not nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by baretalk: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Profadvocate:
Let's be realistic people

Why should we vote APC to power ?

Any one canvassing for APC in this country don't like Nigeria and such person can never escape the anger from God

No where is safe
If not that Nigerians are Currupt why are they runing after Tinubu and Atiku
Is because they want to have a share from their wealth

Nigeria youth I have carefully review these candidates let's go for Obi

He is not a saint but let's give him a trial

I am not a politician

Any man who has collected money from any quater to push bad market forward will never stay happy in life

I speak cancer of the lungs upon such a one

I dey vex

If obi comes up and deceive us
Let him die on the seat of power

Naija use to be a lovely place is no more safe again

We travel mid night then and go to farms very early by 3am to return at mid night as kids without fear
When Obi was governor till now ipob and co have been kidnapping, why didn't he work with governors there to find peace. Useless lazy entitled people, other governors and states have found ways to secure their areas and domains you entitled lazy criminals, can not. Stupid people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by stuffs2002: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Same IPOB/UGM Peter Obi is busy defending

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Kajaard: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2023
You can't tell me the people in the east don't know or live with these unknown gunmen.

How can you live with and protect someone that's turning your home to a war torn unliveable place like Somalia.

Why can't they be bold and fish these unknown gunmen out once and for all?

Nobody is happy seeing the east the way it is these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by stuffs2002: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Kajaard:
You can't tell me the people in the east don't know or live with these unknown gunmen.

How can you live with and protect someone that's turning your home to a war torn unliveable place like Somalia.

The Easterners are busy attacking Tinubu and Lagos people while their region is on fire.

Even Peter Obi says IPOB are not terrorists that he lives with them.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by KingMack(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Bvlgari: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kajaard:

Nobody is happy seeing the east the way it is these days

cry cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Realmi: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by dettolgel: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
baretalk:

When Obi was governor till now ipob and co have been kidnapping, why didn't he work with governors there to find peace. Useless lazy entitled people, other governors and states have found ways to secure their areas and domains you entitled lazy criminals, can not. Stupid people.

Are you sure you are not the stupid one because as today the security of lives and properties of every Nigerian is the responsibility of the Federal government of Nigeria not Obi.

As at today Nigerians elected Buhari and the respective state governors with the responsibility to provide security and other social amenities for them.

So please while we are already paying Buhari and states governors for this jobs why dragging Obi into it?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by baretalk: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
dettolgel:

Are you sure you are not the stupid one because as today the security of lives and properties of every Nigerian is the responsibility of the Federal government of Nigeria not Obi.

As at today Nigerians elected Buhari and the respective state governors with the responsibility to provide security and other social amenities for them.

So please while we are already paying Buhari and states governors for this jobs why dragging Obi into it?

Keep waiting for Buhari, why is the governor called chief security officer of his state?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
The topic reads "unknown gunmen abduct couple"no location was given so i don't know how people here arrive to the conclusion that this happened in the east or am i missing something here?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by NgwaManEatyou1: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
shortIGBOman:

For terrorist like you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by wiseone28: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kajaard:

Easier said than done..

How many boko Haram or killer herdsmen have locals been able to fish out?

Even outside their main domain.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Ifyspecial01(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oga you be goat. Animalistic in human form
baretalk:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Ifyspecial01(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
dettolgel:

well said bro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by dettolgel: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2023
baretalk:

Keep waiting for Buhari, why is the governor called chief security officer of his state?

1. You should read to learn. Did you see where I included the state governors in my post?

2. When it comes to security both the state and federal government have shared responsibilitoes.

I really do not know how some of you guys reason. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
dettolgel:

1. You should read to learn. Did you see where I included the state governors in my post?

2. When it comes to security both the state and federal government have shared responsibilitoes.

I really do not know how some of you guys reason. grin

cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
triple996:
They are fighting for biafra

This one does not even know where it happened, he does not even know if it is in Nigeria

As soon as he read "unknown gunmen", he equated it to Biafra
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
shortIGBOman:

This one does not even know where it happened, he does not even know if it is in Nigeria

As soon as he read "unknown gunmen", he equated it to Igbo land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
Same IPOB/UGM Peter Obi is busy defending

As soon as he read "unknown gunmen", he equated it to Obi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
baretalk:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by stuffs2002: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

LOL... IPOB and lies
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by freeborn02: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:

Give us evidence of ipob kidnapping while Obi was governor.

Don't just go about posting things you can't proof. It will make you sound like a fool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
baretalk:
Imagine if the camera guy had a tommy gun, or AK 47, he will shoot them dead or scare them away. Nigerians should be protesting about right to bear arms, not nonsense.
Ripple effect will be massive. Don't hope for such.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Caught On Camera Abducting A Couple From Their Car (Video) by baretalk: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nicepoker:
Ripple effect will be massive. Don't hope for such.
Not if they are killed. It's easy to kill all of them from that position. If everyone in estates have their guns, it will be hard to invade them. You must shoot to kill, when dealing with a kidnapper or robber.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brings Out Penis On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passenger (pict / Muslims Tortured & Raped Christian Woman For 9 Hours Before Stoning Her To Death / This Bolt Driver Tried To Cheat Me Today Using Fake GPS App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.