Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Need To Fix Slow Loading Website - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need To Fix Slow Loading Website (218 Views)

(URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App / We Buy All Kinds Of Giftcards And Funds For Quick Loading And Quick Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Fix Slow Loading Website by bestcontentonly: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy New Year!

My website is loading very slowly. This is strange because the website typically loads fast.

My website is hosted on Control-WebPanel (CWP) with additional droplets on Digital Ocean.

Note that the site doesn't receive significant traffic yet and has not exhausted its allocated bandwidth.

I spoke to a friend, and he told me the issue most likely arises from Digital Ocean.

I need someone with significant experience in Control-WebPanel (CWP) and Digital Ocean to diagnose the cause of the slow loading speed and fix it.

If interested, contact me via michaelbrownn052@gmail.com with samples of websites you have built and hosted on CWP and digital Ocean.

If all goes well, I will connect with you and discuss the project and pricing.

Thanks.
Re: Need To Fix Slow Loading Website by Caspertech: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com including your website address

(1) (Reply)

We Need Business Investor. / Magento Loyalty Points Extension By Knowband / I Need A Web Developer With A Point Of Sale Application Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.