Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? (1899 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Students Of ESUT Storm School In Convoy, Park Cars Where VC Was Meant To Pack / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Rapmoney(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2023
I have noticed that in Nigeria, most private school owners frown at their teachers (employees) parking their cars within the school premises, even if the school compound has excess space.

If you visit most private schools in Nigeria, you'll notice that only the school owner car or cars belonging to his or her family members are parked in the school premises. Teachers park their cars outside the school compound.

Why is it like this?

Please share your views let's discuss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Zonefree(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2023
How many private school teachers get car?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by pdppower: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Just talk about the few ones you know. I know many private schools where teachers are allowed to park their vehicles inside the school compound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Them get cars grin grin grin How much be their salaries

If them even get car self, the car go be like casket, the car go dey beg to re-die grin grin

Nigerian leaders have not been fair to teachers

These are the people that taught them to read and write!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Rapmoney(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Lol. You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Rapmoney(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Moh247: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2023
No such thing happened in the school I attended from primary to secondary

The only problem is that only few teachers had cars.. the teachers with rich husband and the principal

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Rapmoney(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
No such thing happened in the school I attended from primary to secondary

The only problem is that only few teachers had cars.. the teachers with rich husband and the principal

Well, most private schools I have seen have this issue. Even the ones that are fairly big.
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Moh247: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Rapmoney:

Well, most private schools I have seen have this issue. Even the ones that are fairly big.

Well perhaps things change as I left school a long time ago
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Tokskob2008: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:
Lol. na d below 50k salary dem go take buy G wagon naa...
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Msn4barca(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Teachers are urgently needed at Mj edu Tutorial center, No 40, Upper floor GBENGA Cole complex, Beside Midaz pharmacy building, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo state.

*Subject teachers such as:*
English.
Chemistry.
Physics.
Account.
Government.
Literature in English.
Mathematics.
Economics, etc.

Qualification. Minimum of NCE holder in any of the above listed subject. Bsc/Bed can also apply.
Contact us via WhatsApp 08034420428..
Kindly visit us with your written application letter starting from today, January 3rd, 2023. Time. 9am prompt...
*Complement of the season..*
Mj educational center..
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Only few of them have good android phones
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by EbenezerTriumph: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Msn4barca:
Teachers are urgently needed at Mj edu Tutorial center, No 40, Upper floor GBENGA Cole complex, Beside Midaz pharmacy building, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo state.

*Subject teachers such as:*
English.
Chemistry.
Physics.
Account.
Government.
Literature in English.
Mathematics.
Economics, etc.

Qualification. Minimum of NCE holder in any of the above listed subject. Bsc/Bed can also apply.
Contact us via WhatsApp 08034420428..
Kindly visit us with your written application letter starting from today, January 3rd, 2023. Time. 9am prompt...
*Complement of the season..*
Mj educational center..
kindly add remuneration so we'll know if it's worth it
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by udomonday: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

If them even get car self, the car go be like casket, the car go dey beg to re-die grin grin

Nigerian leaders have not been fair to teachers

These are the people that taught them to read and write!
in my state teachers buy cars and build houses at will.
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by EbenezerTriumph: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
udomonday:
which state?
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
With the 20k to 40k salary they pay teachers where dem wan see car buy Abi which kind topic be this
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by victooman: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Rapmoney:
I have noticed that in Nigeria, most private school owners frown at their teachers (employees) parking their cars within the school premises, even if the school compound has excess space.

If you visit most private schools in Nigeria, you'll notice that only the school owner car or cars belonging to his or her family members are parked in the school premises. Teachers park their cars outside the school compound.

Why is it like this?

Please share your views let's discuss.
bros private school teachers get car? which kind Nollywood gist be this naa?
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
udomonday:
Really Care to share
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Qhertud: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
As a a teacher, should you park your car inside the school compound? Won't it be stressful for you? Imagine looking for the security guard every time you need to move out? And what about the kids? They need the space to play during break. Even school buses are often parked outside.
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by chii8(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
This topic is a mockery to private school teachers
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
There are various reasons.

1) most private school teachers do not have enough money to buy car tires talk less of cars

2) The kids might shatter the windscreen while playing during break

3) Sch owner might be jealous

4) The particular teacher will use the car to NACK all the female staff.
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by seanwilliam(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2023
I see what the op is trying to do there but I no go talk.
Hypocrisy at its peak!
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by Orente21(f): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2023
How much is our salary that we ll have car? It is only those that have rich family or rich husband that have car.
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by OrigeenalSeven: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
ednut1:
With the 20k to 40k salary they pay teachers where dem wan see car buy Abi which kind topic be this

Maybe Na kick And Start they want buy
Re: Why Can't Private School Teachers Park Cars Inside The School Compound? by OrigeenalSeven: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
ednut1:

may be na kick and start they want buy

(1) (Reply)

Pti Vs Fupre / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission List Out / See What A Teacher Is Teaching Kids Because Of The Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.