Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. (1257 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by Truvelisback(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
stacyadams:

Walai....Na so
U no know? grin
Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blessedmercy8:
Before nko?
You think there aren't men that are worried too?

I've met a couple of men begging me to marry them because time was no longer on their side but I get scared of such men in that stage and always run from them because their intentions are not always right. They just want to marry because time is going and that can be a red flag.

One was literally crying hot tears, begging me. Shoo... I run o. I felt for him Sha. undecided.

One was literally crying hot tears begging u. Na so u wife material reach ehn!

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Truvelisback:
One was literally crying hot tears begging u. Na so u wife material reach ehn!

See you. What do you take me for?

He was crying and even called his aunt on the phone to beg me. She too beg, I told her we have not gotten to that stage o. He spoilt me silly but the feelings was just not there..

1 Like

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by Meandmycrew(f): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Beg you as queen of england or wat? you just like to hype urself
Blessedmercy8:

See you. Whet do you take me for?

He was crying and even called his aunt on the phone to beg me. She too beg, I told her we have not gotten to that stage o. He spoilt me silly but the feelings was just not there..

2 Likes

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Meandmycrew:
Beg you as queen of england or wat? you just like to hype urself

Hype myself because of man? And yes, I'm a queen and more if you must know.

1 Like

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by faceLAGOS: 12:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Do they pay you to get married?

They are only pushing you to marry because they want you to join in the misery of married people.

They are jealous seeing you single, free & happy”.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by Deasegun19(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Do they pay you to get married?

They are only pushing you to marry because they want you to join in the misery of married people.

They are jealous seeing you single, free & happy”.

grin

misery loves company.
the jealousy no be here. very evil minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Not Only Ladies, Guys Too Are Pressured To Get Married. by LadyJoyous: 10:08pm On Feb 28
I can confirm that something went wrong with the Nigerian man I was in a long term relationship with…he went back to Nigeria and succumbed to the pressure/prophetic dreams of his family and abandoned me for a Nigerian woman he was categorically not interested in.
Sad reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. / Is This A Good Television? Please Advise. / SEE HOW MUCH IT IS TO COLLECT LIST NOW IN MY VILLAGE ABIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.