Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

You Don’t Have To Write Your 2023 Goals . Do This Instead - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Don’t Have To Write Your 2023 Goals . Do This Instead (204 Views)

What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / How To Write Your Name Officially / What To Do If You Don’t Know How To Write A Resume And How To Impress Hiring Emp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Have To Write Your 2023 Goals . Do This Instead by mercygrey177(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Setting your goal is good. But a lot of people have tried and hit rock bottom, they couldn’t follow through with the goals cause of lack of commitment and dedication.
Note that everyone can’t act the same or be the same. A lot of people write their goals and achieve even more, most people struggle with these 4 impediments which are laziness, lack of discipline, procrastination and fear of failure which leads to massive failure and then you latter find your self giving up.

But the thing is, you know your self and can only follow through with the knowledge of yourself. If you are the type that is slow to or not achieving the things on your to-do-list then you have no business with setting a general 2023 Goal . Instead I would advice you set each goals for each month of the year 2023
You can set 2 goals eg
If it pertains to health , weight self development
You can say
1 I will eat Fruits 3 times a week for the month of January
2 I will take honey in place of sugar this month
With just this 2 goals for this month.

Self development
1. I will I’ll read 2 books(200 pages below) this month
2. I will take a class on ( whatever you need to improve on yourself this month)
Note: I would advice a you don’t take a free class. Cause when you pay 3k for an online class u would definitely finish as opposed to a free cLass u could care less.

When you write 2 goals only for this month, FOLLOW THROUGH, with emphasis on following through and successfully achieve them, there’s this sense of fulfillment that you will feel and then, In subsequent months you will not be limited to just 2 goals u will see yourself in total aberration from the usual .

If you need an accountability partner u can send pm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Computer /coding Teacher Needed / IT Replacement In Lagos For A Quantity Surveying Student / Cocktail Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.